L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion SPF 30, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Agustin C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Protect and perfect with L Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 30 Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face. Dermatologist tested 2 Tested on all ethnicities 3 Noncomedogenic non-acnegenic formula 4 Oil Free Non Greasy 5 Water resistant This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It s infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This virtually weightless lotion is instantly absorbed and layers invisibly under makeup, leaving skin silky soft and smooth for a clean, fresh finish. see more...

• Does this have the typical spf smell?...No white cast on face and no b... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
Este exclusivo sistema de filtro UV patentada de aceite no graso libre de agua proporciona protección de amplio espectro a largo duradera con una fórmula única , lujosa pura . Lo s impregnada de poderosos antioxidantes como la vitamina E y de semilla de uva blanca para ayudar a mantener la piel sana y joven - mirando . Esta loción es prácticamente sin peso absorbida de forma instantánea y las capas de forma invisible bajo el maquillaje , dejando la piel suave y sedosa y suave para un acabado limpio y fresco.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
It's always nice to have a sunscreen made specifically for your face because it's specifically formulated for it. The skin on our face is more sensitve that the rest of our body and I loved this product because it did just that. I didn't feel like I had a thick layer on my face and it smelled great.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is so silky on the skin! Comparable to more expense brands and it's such a great price. Perfect for travel, I grabbed this at cvs on vacation and I loved how non-greasy it felt even under a light layer of makeup! I wish these came in tinted versions so I can just use it alone
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it feels so silky and make my skin feels amazing when the sun hit my skin and it have met my expectations. It works perfectly well on me and I love it. PACKAGINg is perfect as well and right size . yes i would buy it again and all over again
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Augusta, GA
I've used a lot of self tanning products and it either streaked or came off unto my clothes this product did neither and didn't leave that orange look, I hate that. would recommend
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
No he usado este producto, pero si use un protector solar de loreal, el cual me parecio un producto muy bueno, protege bien la piel del sol durante varias horas.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I absolutely love face sunscreen! Body sunscreen is much too oily for my face. Thank you L'Oreal for creating such a functional product at a great price!
mercades r.
mercades r.
Washington, DC
I really like the way it Is effective when it comes to protection of the skin I used it for the first and never stop using it it's very effective
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best spf ever, a try will prove it, it leaves my face clean and fresh and smooth each time I use it, I will use it over & over again.
A L.
A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my body it has better scent than the neutrogena ones. It is still a little heavy but good enough for Americans.
Chandni I.
Chandni I.
Mississauga, Ontario
Does this have the typical spf smell? and does it leave a white residue on the skin?