L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion 50+ uploaded by Hillary P.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion 50+ uploaded by Jessica M.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion 50+ uploaded by Lynn H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect and perfect with L Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 50+ Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face. Dermatologist tested 1 Tested on all ethnicities 3 Noncomedogenic non-acnegenic formula 5 Oil Free Non Greasy 4 Water resistant This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It s infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This virtually weightless lotion is instantly absorbed and layers invisibly under makeup, leaving skin silky soft and smooth for a clean, fresh finish.

• Does this cause acne? I have very sensitive skin and lots cause a...2 Answers
  • Does this absorb well? I've had a problem with some facial sunbl...1 Answers
  • Does this melt into your eyes, causing them to burn? I've had tha...1 Answers
Katie P.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Love this stuff. I absolutely can't stand the feeling of sticky sunblock, and my makeup won't stay put with most. Silky Sheer Face Lotion is different. My face feels like MY FACE. I prefer an aerosol spray, that's why I'm only giving four stars.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I live in New Mexico, where I need sunscreen! This sheer and lightweight coverage makes it a breeze to wear and it's easy to build upon with foundation and powder. Its also great onbits own to keep you moist and protected on hot days! Amazing!
Carissa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I would use this one Bc my face always gets burnt easil especially my nose and cheeks and forehead. I rely ever use sunscreen Bc usually messes with my foundation but I've done some looking into this and it seems not to break out ur face and ruin ur work.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
This is an excellent sunscreen and moisturizer, it has a very nice formula and consistency, skin looks healthier when wearing this and also feels nourishes and soft.
China D.
I love how this feels on my skin, soft and silky not greasy. I have oily skin and most sunscreens are too heavy for my face but I haven't had any problems with this.
Kate A.
Springdale, AR
I like this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts, and I haven't had any issues so far. I like that it's lightweight and feels smooth on my skin - while still getting a good SPF.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Love this lotion from L'Oréal since my skin is very white and delicated. Keeps your your face extremely smooth and protected from sun burns / dark spots.
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
This L'Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion is FABULOUS! My skin is so protected from sun and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it
Maria R.
North Miami Beach, FL
I like it because when i wear it my skin does not feels oily and since it has SPF i do not have to worry about any sking damage due to over exposure.
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I love this sunscreen it's hard to find the right sunscreen although it's quite pricey it's worth it because ur skin is important
Elissa M.
Does this cause acne? I have very sensitive skin and lots cause acne on my face.
Elissa M.
Does this absorb well? I've had a problem with some facial sunblocks not absorbing, then "peeling" off when I touched my face.
Elissa M.
Does this melt into your eyes, causing them to burn? I've had that problem with all facial sunblocks.