BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 50+.

Dermatologist tested, Noncomedogenic/Non-Acnegenic formula. Water resistant (80 minutes).

Advanced Suncare introduces its first-ever BB broad spectrum sunscreen in SPF 50+. It protects skin with a patented UVA/UVB filter complex and evens skintone for a healthy tinted complexion. This multi-acting formula is infused with powerful antioxidants vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. Just shake to activate this virtually weightless lotion.

Active Ingredients:

• Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate

emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

as always L Oreal Paris cares about the things that us we like more and this product was designed thought about the day a woman because it offers UVA and UVB protection with a light super- formula that absorbs quickly and leaves a matte appearance, you can use it as bb cream because it has color and even as the first to apply makeup as it is also moisturizing and has vitamin e
ana i.
falcon- Venezuela
Loreal is the best brand because because it is the most used in any country such as the United States is one of the one of the best brands both hair care and everything to the party what we're talking about has 50 lightning protection vv so if dad street outside the best that can be used This cream I personally recommend it because it is what I use it
Stephanie A.
Loooove it!! It is one of the two products that won't make my skin break out when I expose my face to the sun. I have a very sentive skin and I can't use just whatever on it. You can literally find this product everywhere to a very affordable price.
Theresa W.
Parkville, MD
I love this! My face feels so smooth after I put it in. The product doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my face. It seems to disappear. The color is great for my pale to medium skin tone. I don't need any other foundation or coverup when I use this.
Kathleen Q.
Mission, Tx
I really like this BB cream. I wear it in the summer. On vacation I substitute it for my foundation since it is tinted. It isn't harsh on your skin at all. I usually buy mine at Target and will most likely purchase another this summer as well.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! I use it almost every day! Exceptional coverage with a light tint! Exceptionally light application and feel, I even put it on my hands and arms! It never feels oily, greasy, or causes me to break out! Tremendous!
Andrea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I'm going to be spending an extended period of time in the sun I'm wearing this! It gives a nice sheer coverage with just enough color to give you a nice glow! And it's spf 50!! So I know my skin is pretty and protected!
Abby G.
Wilmington, NC
I love the look and feel of this sunscreen. Ultra light weight and gives me a slightly dewy finish. Only downside, the alcohol in it is damaging if used every day. But for a once in while day at the pool, it works wonderfully
Emma E.
Yep, really good. Easy to apply and provides more than enough protection. I have used this abroad and during hot weather in the UK and it does a smashing job either way. Not burned, but my skin had a lovely glow after.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute go to for a facial.sunscreen. Many sunscreens and face products bother my skin and burn. This is lightweight, covers well with the BB cream, and protects the sensitive skin on my face very well!