L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer BB Face Lotion 30 uploaded by Hillary P.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer BB Face Lotion 30 uploaded by Tabata B.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer BB Face Lotion 30 uploaded by Hana M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare introduces its first-ever BB facial broad spectrum sunscreen. Dermatologist tested 2 Noncomedogenic non-acnegenic formula It protects skin with a patented UVA UVB filter and evens skin for a healthy tinted complexion. This multi-acting formula is infused with powerful antioxidants vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. Just shake to activate this virtually weightless lotion. This unique formula absorbs quickly and layers invisibly under makeup leaving a silky soft, matte finish on skin.

• How does the tint work? Does it match to your skin tone? ...2 Answers
  • Does this make you oily? I find that most products with S...1 Answers
Makenzie R.
Danville, VA
I love this sunscreen. It has a small tint to it to help even out my skin tone when I’m feeling self conscious and it protects my face without leaving an oily sheen. It is my favorite facial sunscreen for sure
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this sunscreen works great with any skin type and doesn't give you acne. The packaging is all right and I bought this product at Walmart. it met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
jannet s.
Chicago
unaamiga me dijo de este producto noo lo eh husado pero algundia si lo husare estoy segura por que la marka Loreal es una de mis favoritas noo sadria desirte por que noo .. si .. sii lo compraria !!!!
Cecelia F.
fullerton, CA
My mom bought this for sun protection, and I ended up making it part of my every day summer routine. Evens out my base, but looks skin like and shows all my freckles. I would absolutely buy again!
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
Not only does this protect your skin but it also is a really great moisturizer. Great brand and very decently priced. Can be found at any local grocery store (Walmart, target, etc.) or drug store.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really liked this tinted sunscreen for my face. It is extremely lightweight and the "tint" is barely noticeable but works wonders. You don't get that white/pale look after applying normal sunscreen to your face. I also really like how silky it applies on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or thick. I love the fact that it is waterproof up to 80 minutes, its one less thing to have to worry about when I'm playing in the pool or sitting outside tanning. I love this product, I definitely recommend.
Mariela R.
I use this year round under my foundation because of the SPF. The small bottle lasts me ages. It is light and runny which I do not mind. It does not sting my face, neck, and chest unlike other face lotions and creams that have sunscreen. It is tinted which is preferable over the standard white lotion but it is very light coverage which I wouldn't consider much of a BB cream. Overall I really like this product and would recommend it.
Brittany M.
Commerce City, CO
I've been looking for a face sunscreen for weeks now and recently came across this at TJ Maxx for a steal! I had to try it! It's super smooth and applies nicely to my skin. At first I thought the tint to it would be too dark for my light complexion, but it's so thin that it doesn't matter. It smells like sunscreen, but I don't mind as it reminds me of summer time! Definitely like this product for my summer skin routine and playing outside!
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Its definitely silky and its also very sheer which i absolutely love! it's gentle to use on your face and it protects my skin so well. It exceeded my expectations especially as a first time buyer having my own skepticism about using this product.
Angela G.
This product works amazing!!! It's so light on the skin and feels like there's hardly anything there. Very gentle and such a good price! The packaging is really good and I would definitely buy this again
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
How does the tint work? Does it match to your skin tone? There's only one shade. Is it light coverage?
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Does this make you oily? I find that most products with SPF in them make me super oily. I already have oily skin.

back