BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 50+.

Dermatologist tested, Noncomedogenic/Non-Acnegenic formula. Alcohol Free, Oil Free, Non-Greasy formula.

Protect your skin, protect your beauty with Advanced Suncare Quick Dry SPF 50+. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting, broad spectrum protection in a unique, quick dry spray formula for easy application. It dries nearly instantly to a matte, non-greasy finish. Infused with powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E and white grape seed, it will help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking.

Active Ingredients:

• Disteardimonium Hectorite
  • Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate

• I would like to know how well the product works. How bene...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Really good product, I'm very pale and prone to burning and I found this suntan perfect for my skin. After being out all day I was completely fine, no burning at all. It's not sticky and doesn't smell as bad as the other suntan products I have used. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you're as sensitive to the sun as I am. " in 5 reviews
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Crystal Clear Mist is my favorite to use on my face. I just spray it into my hands and apply it before any makeup and good to go! And if I get my face wet I will reapply it again. I don’t like super heavy sunscreen as I am allergic to most. I am just grateful to have one that works. I know L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Crystal Clear Mist works on my body really well because I usually just save this for myself but we ran out of all our other sunscreen and we all had to use it. It worked perfectly. @L’Oréal Paris

Disclosure: I wrote my review to enter #contest sponsored by @Influenster so I can try to win products for reviews.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
And excellent sunscreen product for quick application. The mist is fine and applies across the body evenly. It does not leave you feeling sticky or greasy. I have re-purchased this product many times and will continue to do so in the future.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the application of this product and the fact that I was able to spray it on to my skin it did absorb very nicely so I didn't have to rub it in it did give me a sheer finish not to oily which I really loved and it was affordable
SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
This sunscreen is okay. I don’t care for the scent of it but it does a great job out in the sun. It met all my expectations and I don’t know if I would re purchase it or not.
Devin D.
Mc Bain, MI
After my mother getting skin cancer I am far more worried about sun protection so this is my go to when I will be exposed for long periods at a time. Feels great on the skin and doesn't dry my skin out
Asma S.
I like to spray it on. L’Oréal overall is a great company with a lot of good amazing products and I buy a lot of them. I get them from my local stores. They never disappoint me. They don’t need any improvement.
Lashes Love A.
Scottsburg, IN
I still got sun burned using this product and will not purchase this again. Yes I am very familiar with you to apply sunscreen and did just that but this DID NOT WORK!!
May L.
Went to the beach armed with all kinds of sunscreens- lotions for the face, sprays for the body. This particular spray was my favorite- it has a very fine mist that feels like it gives a very even application. I felt like it ran out kind of quickly but that was probably because a) sometimes I was spraying it when it was windy and the wind was carrying some of the spray away so I had to end up using more and b) I was following the normal sunscreen application rules of re-applying every 1.5 to 2hrs. Didn't get burnt at all! I did try to keep mostly under the shade (under the palapa) except for when swimming and playing beach volleyball. Love the scent, it's very pretty and a refreshing change from the usual coconut suntan lotion scent.
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I was given a great coupon for this product while shopping for sunscreen so I decided to try it out. I love spray sunscreen because I feel its a lot less messy - especially if you are at the beach. (Its not fun reapplying sunscreen with sand mixed into it) The scent is divine! Its definitely more of a feminine scent but my boyfriend did not mind using it. Also being SPF 50 is awesome. The only thing is you need a separate sunscreen for your face, but its not hard to bring along a small bottle of that if you are out for the day. Overall I love the scent and SPF so I will re-buy!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I purchased 2 of these on sale from Target and was very unpleased. I usually use the spray on sunscreen's that are quick dry. When I sprayed this on, it seemed like it barely came out. Both of my sprays worked poorly. I was out fishing with my father and kept re-applying it when necessary and still got burnt. I received blisters on my chest. There was nothing about this that worked in anyway needed. I do not recommend this spray to anyone!
Abigail B.
I would like to know how well the product works. How beneficial is the product?