L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Quick Dry Sheer Finish Spray 30 uploaded by Melanie W.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Quick Dry Sheer Finish Spray 30 uploaded by Trista K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 30.

Dermatologist tested, Noncomedogenic/Non-Acnegenic formula. Alcohol Free, Oil Free, Non-Greasy formula.

Protect your skin, protect your beauty with Advanced Suncare Quick Dry SPF 30. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting, broad spectrum protection in a unique, quick dry spray formula for easy application. It dries nearly instantly to a matte, non-greasy finish. Infused with powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E and white grape seed, it will help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking.

Active Ingredients:

• Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate

Buy on Amazon
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
Due to my oily skin I have to look for some sunscreens That help me and that they help me to apply makeup and then and that they do not take me out like bait on the face Then this one that spray is super mega good for people who have oily skin Besides that gives you a good factor of sunscreen during the day the brand is very good loreal has very good products and I also like it because the spray is not so heavy.
Amanda G.
We used this sunscreen for awhile. We live in Las Vegas, so we fly through sunscreen. Nothing was particularly great, and nothing was terrible. We used a coupon so the price was right, however if not on sale, I doubt that I would buy again because there are so many other choices on the market.
Heather W.
I loved the light feel of the finish spray, but I didn't feel it held up well through out the day. I live in the texas heat and sweat and it didn't hold very long after going outside. The packaging was very nice and it smelled okay. It might work better for someone who doesn't sweat or doesn't have oily skin.
Melanie W.
This is my new found love for summer 2016; the formula is non-messy, dried with ease, non- greasy or sticky, this product works EXACTLY how it says...oh and there's no irritating smell at all with it and worth every penny spent, I highly recommend this for everyone to protect their skin in the summer months!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Trista K.
akron, OH
L'OREAL spray sunscreen is so convenient. I can just spray it on and it also drys so quick. compared to other brands of is trustworthy and smells good as well!! unwound definitely recommend this product to others!! The price is also a bargain!!
Andrea L.
I love this. It goes from wet to dry quickly and works well. The only reason I didn't give it more stars is because the smell is a little bothersome and they're now saying spray sunscreens might be bad for you so I feel a little bad about buying it. But if you like them, then I recommend it. Just be careful about inhaling the particles.
Krystal G.
Does as it says it does. Goes on wet but turns dry quickly and works well. I am not the type of person to burn too quickly so because of that the SPF level works for me. If you burn quickly I would probably recommend going higher. The only complaint is the smell, it's too much sunscreen meets chemical mix.
MICHELLE R.
Maspeth, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen!! I tried one time years ago because i was demoing it for work and i tried it on myself to know what my opinion was about it as well and boy did i fall in love! its the best sunscreen i have ever tried! its easy spray on , its not sticky nor oily once you spray it on and it has a great scent!!
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave my arms or legs feeling greasy like other spray on sunscreens. I also enjoy the scent of this, as it's a nice light scent.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
This is so awesome. I love the spray function and this lotion works great. We use it every time we go out and are going to be in the sun for a little while. We bought ours at Walmart for about $10. Well worth the money. Would recommend for sure!