BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Protect Your Skin, Protect Your Beauty UVA UVB Broad Spectrum Protection SPF 50 2 Dermatologist Tested 3 Water Resistant for 80 Minutes This exclusive patented complex of UV filters promotes long-lasting protection in an ultra-clear lotion with no stickiness or residue. It has an instant cooling effect that helps reduce skin temperature on contact by 4F. Infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed, this clear lotion helps keep your skin looking youthful and healthy. see more...

L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Invisible Protect Clear Cool Down Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen, 3.4 fl oz
Buy on Amazon
Salina S.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Spring: I know spring brings lots of chirpy colors in mind but the first thing I think about is to protect my skin from sun, this is the first and very important step and if I start in spring I make this a habit by summer. I love this Loreal ultra clear sunscreen and because of several reasons. First, it is clear so I can apply under my makeup and doesn't leave a white cast. Second, it has a soothing or cooling effect on the skin. Third this is 50+SPF which is great. Fourth it has antioxidants. Fifth it is non sticking lastly it is water resistance for more than an hour.
Connie S.
Connie S.
Danville, VA
I mainly use this sunscreen for my face. I use spray sunscreen for my body, so I needed a light lotion for my face. I also use it on my arms when I don't need to cover my whole body.
This is a good light weight lotion. It doesn't cause acne on my face. I have some sensitivity, but this doesn't irritate my skin. It also doesn't burn my eyes if my face gets wet and drips into them.
Overall, a good quality, effective sunscreen
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and this still made my face feel a little greasy. It works. I don't think I burned, but I've definitely used better face sunscreens. The scent is ok, not wonderful but not too overpowering.
Monika S.
Monika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very pale white and need to look out and protect my skin every day of summer by using strong and reliable sunscreen. Loreal in general gives me that security and good feeling of using trusted products. I love this sunscreen because it's very light, cooling (specially if you already have burned spots) And soothing skin very gently. I recommend it to everyone!
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty decent sunscreen. Good for everyday use. Not very effective .. I end up with bad tan despite every 2 hour application.. love the fragrance tho!

Recommended if you have a dry skin. Not suitable for oily skin!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite sunscreens especially now for the summer. Helps reduce and diminish the sun spots I have/ get. This is a must buy especially if you have sensitive skin. Love this brand. Wish it lasted longer.
Shadia E.
Shadia E.
Zayit B.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing sunscreen I wear it all the time during the summer. It makes my skin feel soft and it's not sticky or slippery on the skin. I would recommend for any skin type. I have dry skin and this really helps with my dry skin.
Mykala B.
Mykala B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunblock doesn't smell odd like other sunblocks I've used in the past. It doesn't clog your pores like others do either. It rolls on smoothly and stays on without making your skin feel terrible. Love it!
althea c.
althea c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best sunscreen ever!❤ I know I'll be protected this summer because It's filled with antioxidants, long lasting, waterproof, and it's non sticky! The first item I pack when I go to the beach. I recommend it 💯