L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Invisible Protect Sheer Spray 50+ uploaded by maria l.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invisible spray formula. UVA/UVB protection. SPF 50.

Protect and perfect with Advanced Suncare Invisible Protect Sheer Spray SPF 50. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It’s infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed to keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This unique spray formula absorbs quickly for a streak-free, invisible finish that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

Active Ingredients:

• Tocopherol
  • Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer

Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great for making sure to get in all areas exposed to the sun, though it is certainly easier and will offer greater protection if you apply it before getting dressed. Since you should apply it before sun exposure anyway that doesn't matter too much. It is so much easier to keep a sunscreen spray in your beach bag than than it is the old school bottles or tubes because as long as the cap is on you are highly unlikely to have the accidental spill of sunscreen in your swim or beach bag. If you have pets, and probably small children, I would definitely say to keep them away when you are applying this as it is never a good idea to expose them to any kind of aerosol. I would also suggest using something else for the face, preferably something specifically for the face because when I got this anywhere near my eyes it made my eyes burn and when really hot out the sunscreen always found a way to melt into my eyes.
Melanie W.
This is pretty good I prefer the "Quick Dry" version a bit better...this applies effortlessly but even though it's sheer coverage it takes a minute to dry after application, it protects the skin beautifully and my fave thing about it besides the protection is the fact that it's not greasy or sticky and does not have an irritating smell to it, I highly recommend having/trying this product out!
Anna P.
Middleville, MI
Not much to say a bout this product I hate all sunscreen but I must wear it because of my light complexion,anything under 50 just won't do and the spay goes on good but agin I hate them all so it's probably not fair to base your opinion off my review.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
Does its job which is very important ! The price is very affordable. I was a first time
User and I would say it has met my expectations. You can find it in your local cvs and I would
Recommend this product!
Lauren D.
I love this because it is easy to apply, mistake free, has great coverage and protection and feels nice on the skin. It's a great price and I keep it in my bag all spring and summer.
Tess N.
Durham, NH
Very oily product. The smell is great and it stays on pretty well. I am a landscaper and wear it while i work. I do tend to sweat it off and have to reapply. I wish it was not so oily.
Christina E.
Pretty good stuff!! I love the scent. Doesn't smell like some stinky hairspray or cheap hair protectant. Love the shine it gives and how strong my hair feels
Amy R.
I really like this sunblock. It is very light and very quick and easy to use. I like that it comes in higher SPFs because I tend to burn easily.
Idania M.
Me gustan mas los protectores solares en spray como este loreal como siempre tiene productos hecho para todos este lo uso para toda mi familia
Nessa L.
I really like this product.i didn't get a single sunburn when I was out in the sun all day and I'm fair. Target had for reasonable price too.