BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #75 in Sunscreen

Invisible dry oil spray. Infused with nourishing oils. SPF 50.

Advanced Suncare introduces its first-ever Invisible Protect Dry Oil Spray SPF 50 This unique formula contains a nourishing blend of vitamin E, argan oil, shea butter oil, grape seed oil and sunflower oil for silky, smooth skin. Its patent-pending polymer technology acts as an invisible shield for the skin for improved water resistance, protection and effectiveness.

Active Ingredients:

• Citronellol
  • Geraniol
  • Citral

Buy on Amazon
  • "SO when I travel to the carribean or any where where the sun is super strong, I make sure to pack this!" in 1 review
  • "This product not only smells fantastic but it also works really well in keeping my skin protected!" in 1 review
  • "This product smells amazing something I always look for in a sunscreen." in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and burn easily, especially my face and chest." in 1 review
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
This is the best sunscreen ever! Period! I love the smell, it is an oil so it leaves your skin moisturized and shiny and soft. I bought it from, Walgreens and it was on sale at an amazing price and now I am hooked! I never leave home without it and I would recommend it to everyone! L'Oréal Sublime Sun SPF 15 Sunscreen Oil Lotion #beachbashcontest @influencer #contest
Ella J.
Eugene, Oregon
I tried this out at Target and it wasn't too bad! Of course, it says in the description that it's oily and YES it is! It's a bit more greasy than anything, but never the less, it works. I barely got sunburned, but more of a tan. My sister tried it out (she has darker skin, I'm pretty fair/porcelain), but she got a little bit darker. I'd recommend for fair to medium skin tones. I don't know how well it'll work for darker tones. It was moisturizing as well, which was nice!
Dana B.
Cullman, AL
I love the Sublime Sun by L'Oreal. It's not sticky or as greasy as other brands. In my opinion it seems to go on better than other's. The spray nosel helps spray a little wider so you get more coverage. This sunscreen is also water resistant for up to 80 minute's. I like it so much that I bought a lot to make sure I had enough to last. 😊
Leanne T.
Fillmore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not greasy and easy to use.  You just spray on your skin and it gives your skin a glistening like glow and it makes for a great tan.  I don't burn easily and I tan very well so I usually just use a light sunscreen spray that will protect my skin and help it glow and this spray does the job perfectly.  The price is also decent and there are coupons too.
Dawn R.
Clendenin
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't protect all that great.. Extremely sticky! I didn't like
oily slash sticky feeling. I would buy it again.it was effective, in some ways could have been better
was satisfied. Could be betteryes I would buy again. Until I find better
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes on well, and the smell is unlike any of the normal gross sunscreen smell. But, being a fare skinned red head, it did not do what I needed it to. Although I didn't turn lobster red, it did not protect me as much as I had hoped for. I would recommend for naturally tan people, or those who are not bothered by a little sun burn/tan.
Daysha T.
Kissimmee
This product smells so good and feel so good on my skin. I've bought it once because of a beach day and i used myabe half the bottle in the 2 days because it is so great. It not pricey at all and you can buy it just about anywhere. The only thing I say is make it in bigger size so I can use more and more and more.
Victoria G.
Waxahachie
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes your skin really soft and oily and protects it from the sun. It is gentle on the skin for me and my friends. It did meet my expectations like I thought it would. I would either buy it at Walmart or H-E-B or any drugstore. Yes I would buy it again it works really well.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sunscreen. not only it is because of a spray. but the oil is very moisturizing and helps me get a better tan without burning my skin. The scent is not obnoxious. I am not disappointed with this product. I will definitely buy it again. I hope it comes with higher SPFs
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Our family loves this sunblock oil. It does need to be reapplied after getting out of the water. But I love it compared to the typical cream sunblock. I use sunblock 365 days a year (tattoos)
Haleigh W.
How does this compare to sport sunscreens?
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala
Does this have a weird smell to it? does it protect the skin?
monica a.
does it protect the skin?
Raili K.