BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Invisible dry oil spray. Infused with nourishing oils. SPF 50.

Advanced Suncare introduces its first-ever Invisible Protect Dry Oil Spray SPF 50 This unique formula contains a nourishing blend of vitamin E, argan oil, shea butter oil, grape seed oil and sunflower oil for silky, smooth skin. Its patent-pending polymer technology acts as an invisible shield for the skin for improved water resistance, protection and effectiveness.

Active Ingredients:

• Citronellol
  • Geraniol
  • Citral

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I wore this all over my body when I went down to the beach in high temperatures and I got very minimal sun even after being out for several hours and only reapplying once. The scent is nice and light, I loved how moisturizing and nourishing it felt on my skin and the pump is very convenient. I will definitely repurchase this when I next go abroad." in 12 reviews
  • "I loved this oil, because he is very sensitive to the touch, the perfum is very delicated, and floral, dry very fast in the skin, and the hidratation is effective in the aplication" in 10 reviews
  • "I have fair skin and burn easily, especially my face and chest." in 1 review
  • "This product not only smells fantastic but it also works really well in keeping my skin protected!" in 1 review
  • "SO when I travel to the carribean or any where where the sun is super strong, I make sure to pack this!" in 1 review
Valerie B.
Houston
I love this product it is so easy to use and smells amazing! I love to take this to the beach or when I’m out outdoors! The price is great and you get a good amount in the bottle. I will definitely continue to buy this at the store!
Adriana B.
New Orleans
Great product not oily smells good will def be buying again recommend this to any mom that is in the go and doesn’t have time to add sunscreen and rub it in a spray is efficient and easy to go
Ivy E.
I honestly hated this product so much. I give it 3 stars because yes it did somewhat work as a sun screen and I did not get a Sun burn while I was out. However this made my skin feel so disgusting. Imagine going out in public with vegetable oil on your arms, because that is what this feels like.
Vanessa c.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love this one. I never have to get my hands dirty with stinky or oily sunscreen this is a light mist over the body I rub my legs together and keep it moving. Also has a great scent and I have this on hand around summer time always!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. I definitely like a spray better than a lotion. I bought it at Walgreens. It dries quickly and stays on well, even after getting in the water. Would totally buy it again.
ᴅɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴘ.
Chula Vista, CA
I tried once from a friend and I totally felt in love with L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Invisible Protect Dry Oil Spray 50+ I need buy a extra one ASAP before mine is gone.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
This facial moisturizer/ sunscreen is amazing. I use it as the last step in prepping my skin for make up. And I like the added hydration along with the protection it gives me throughout the day. I use this every day.
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
I did not like this product. It made me break out in a bad rash and would go away for 3 weeks I more than likely will not recommend it if your skin I s sensitive.
BRANDY G.
This is the best sunscreen ever! Period! I love the smell, it is an oil so it leaves your skin moisturized and shiny and soft. I bought it from, Walgreens and it was on sale at an amazing price and now I am hooked! I never leave home without it and I would recommend it to everyone! L'Oréal Sublime Sun SPF 15 Sunscreen Oil Lotion #beachbashcontest @influencer #contest
Astrid J.
Spokane Valley, Washington
I tried this out at Target and it wasn't too bad! Of course, it says in the description that it's oily and YES it is! It's a bit more greasy than anything, but never the less, it works. I barely got sunburned, but more of a tan. My sister tried it out (she has darker skin, I'm pretty fair/porcelain), but she got a little bit darker. I'd recommend for fair to medium skin tones. I don't know how well it'll work for darker tones. It was moisturizing as well, which was nice!
Haleigh W.
How does this compare to sport sunscreens?
Luna Maxx B.
Uppsala
Does this have a weird smell to it? does it protect the skin?
Raili K.
Haapsalu/Estonia/EE
Is it high protect?
Lear29672 julito M.
does it protect the skin?