BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 50. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes).

For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

Sun Protection Measures:

Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

• Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Buy on Amazon
tosha E.
Grafton
Very good sunscreen, bought this last year when we set our pool up, we have full sunlight in summer always and I didn’t burn once using this product. Now t greasing feeling at all I will repurchase again this summer.
althea c.
Best sunscreen ever!❤ I know I'll be protected this summer because It's filled with antioxidants, long lasting, waterproof, and it's non sticky! The first item I pack when I go to the beach. I recommend it 💯
Apoorva B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Pretty decent sunscreen. Good for everyday use. Not very effective .. I end up with bad tan despite every 2 hour application.. love the fragrance tho!

Recommended if you have a dry skin. Not suitable for oily skin!
Cynthia B.
One of my favorite sunscreens especially now for the summer. Helps reduce and diminish the sun spots I have/ get. This is a must buy especially if you have sensitive skin. Love this brand. Wish it lasted longer.
LEAR35486 SHADIA E.
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Clear Cool Lotion SPF 50+ this product guarantee you from protection to sun!
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is amazing sunscreen I wear it all the time during the summer. It makes my skin feel soft and it's not sticky or slippery on the skin. I would recommend for any skin type. I have dry skin and this really helps with my dry skin.
Mykala B.
This sunblock doesn't smell odd like other sunblocks I've used in the past. It doesn't clog your pores like others do either. It rolls on smoothly and stays on without making your skin feel terrible. Love it!
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Spring: I know spring brings lots of chirpy colors in mind but the first thing I think about is to protect my skin from sun, this is the first and very important step and if I start in spring I make this a habit by summer. I love this Loreal ultra clear sunscreen and because of several reasons. First, it is clear so I can apply under my makeup and doesn't leave a white cast. Second, it has a soothing or cooling effect on the skin. Third this is 50+SPF which is great. Fourth it has antioxidants. Fifth it is non sticking lastly it is water resistance for more than an hour.
Annie U.
Conroe, TX
It looks, smells, and feels like a citrus hand sanitizer. I have normal/barely combination skin, and this leaves somewhat of a sheen. It's what I imagine a dry oil to feel like. As a brown-skinned Black woman who doesn't burn, I definitely had the sunscreen feeling of not being heated when I had this on, so I'd say it's solid on that front. My main concern with sunscreens is not having a white cast, and this blends in beautifully.

This is pretty much the only domestic option I've seen for sunscreen gels. I've used clear Korean lotions and prefer them, but they've also been quite pricey. Taking this into consideration, I'd say the Loreal clear lotion is worth a try, especially if you don't mind having a bit of a glow.
Connie S.
Danville, VA
I mainly use this sunscreen for my face. I use spray sunscreen for my body, so I needed a light lotion for my face. I also use it on my arms when I don't need to cover my whole body.
This is a good light weight lotion. It doesn't cause acne on my face. I have some sensitivity, but this doesn't irritate my skin. It also doesn't burn my eyes if my face gets wet and drips into them.
Overall, a good quality, effective sunscreen
Hanouna O.
kasserine
how should I get this product