L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Alcohol-Free Clear Spray SPF 70 uploaded by Elisa U.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 70. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes).

For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Active Ingredients:

• Avobenzone 3%
  • Homosalate 15%
  • Octisalate 5%
  • Octocrylene 7%
  • Oxybenzone 6%

Cosmetic Ingredients:

Butane Isopropyl Myristate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dicaprylyl Ether C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Sorbitan Trioleate Butyloctyl Salicylate C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Paraffin Isoeugenol Fragrance Silica Silylate Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Tocopherol

• Does this sunscreen feel greasy when applied? 3 Answers
  • Should I apply sunscreen before. Or after i apply my make...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey S.
Tampa
The solution in this sunscreen is so perfect! It's not oily but keeps you moisturized. Who wants to sit around and rub in continuously when you have other things on your to-do list? This alcohol-free spray earns its "clear" bragging rights as you don't feel dried out after use, there is no need to rub in after spraying!
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I try to stay away from alcohol containing products because I have dry skin. This sunscreen is so easy to apply with no rubbing necessary. It does not dry out your skin and in some ways makes it feel like you just applied lotion. It is very affordable!
Erika G.
I bought this over the summer. My parents live on the water & we are constantly in the sun. My children burn easy, & this suncare worked great!! Smells good too!!
Holly D.
Bullhead City
Overall, very good product. Rated highly by Consumer Reports, we bought a ton of this to take to our week-long beach trip. Not a single sunburn in a family of five fair-skinned sunburn-prone folks. One really great things about this product, it does not have that oily feeling that most sunscreens have; you barely know it's on once you rub it in. That said, a couple of annoyances. First, the spray pattern is rather narrow, so it takes a while to cover large areas. Second, it's a smaller size container compared to other spray sunscreens, so it runs out more quickly.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
Protects really good from the sun its a must have in these hot summer days its really effected and don't need to apply a lot i would really recommend if u get really sun burn like i do and are looking for something around your budget
Lathaly L.
Amityville, NY
This is the only sunscreen I've used all summer it's very good I love it I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me the packaging was kinda cute and I would definitely recommend I tend to get sunburnt but this summer I came back perfectly fine
Brenda S.
San Diego , CA
I really like this product specially because is gentle and smells really good something fresh and it's not expensive has a good price you can find it at target or Walmart and so many stores !! I really recommend this !!
Keyla T.
Love the smell of this product, and I like how useful it is. It definitely protects you from the sun. I always have a bottle somewhere in my house! I love the color of the bottle too, it definitely attracted me to it.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
Use for the whole family. Goes on light and not greasey. Doesn't last. Needed reapplied more frequently than suggested. Good price and easy to find in stores. Unsure if I will buy again. Maybe if lasted longer.
Nicole P.
Clark
clear spray is the best way to go at the beach. with this spray you can just spray and go without having to wait to jump back in the water! it's great for kids or adults any age and i'm planning to buy this product again!
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this sunscreen feel greasy when applied?
Nastosha C.
Bloomington, IL
Should I apply sunscreen before. Or after i apply my make up??