L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Alcohol-Free Clear Spray SPF 30 uploaded by Justine M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 30. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes).

For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Active Ingredients:

• Avobenzone 2.96%
  • Homosalate 8.78%
  • Octisalate 4.88%
  • Octocrylene 5.92.%

Cosmetic Ingredients:

Butane Isopropyl Myristate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dicaprylyl Ether C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Sorbitan Trioleate C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Paraffin Isoeugenol Fragrance Silica Silylate Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Tocopherol

Buy on Amazon
Alma G.
Nogales
Since I live in Arizona, it gets pretty hot in the summer. This product was pretty good on my skin. When you first apply it, it's a little bit sticky but once it dries you can't tell it's there. It does protect my skin, though it shouldn't be applied on the face, (I learned that the hard way). My face is very sensitive and this caused me to breakout. Thanks to this I didn't get any ugly sunburns on tge rest of my body that one usually gets in the summer!
Justine M.
Post Falls, ID
I've been struggling the last few years to find a sunscreen that worked for our family. Most sunscreens we've tried are really greasy and sticky after we've used them or sprayed them, and most the sprays stink badly. I found this one at a really good deal at Target one day and decided to give it a try. I will be back to buy more! This sunscreen doesn't smell, it's actually kind for floral-y smelling and it isn't sticky or greasy after it gets put on. I spray it on my kids and lightly spread it with my hand and I don't feel any residue on my hand. This is also the first spray sunblock that hasn't hurt my kids faces when I spray it onto my hands and then cover their faces. I love that it's alcohol-free, so it takes away the sting and it lives up to its name of clear finish.
Josh T.
When I am looking for a lighter and easy to apply spay sunscreen I go for this one. It is very light on the skin and has a great amount of SPF. The packaging is nothing special but it gets the job done. Go check this out at target.
Rachael B.
I love the high coverage and that it doesn't leave me feeling sticky. I re-apply it ever 30 minutes and I never get burnt! It is a bit pricy but I think it is worth it! I have bought this multiple times.
R A.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought this for this first time from TJ Maxx before going on vacation a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was this sunscreen or what, but I burned really bad! I honestly think it's because I was out on the beach for so long. But it's very easy to apply and it says to rub your skin after spraying it, but we didn't and it worked just fine.
Luz A.
Holyoke, MA
This product is a definite must have for summer trips and the beach. It applies on easy without the sticky feeling. I spray it on, rub, and wait for it to dry before getting dressed. It offers great protection from the sun and is waterproof for when you actually get into the water. I can't see myself going through the summer without this!
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
I really liked this sunscreen. The formula seems a little greasy when you put it on, but doesn't seem to rub off on towels or clothing. I had no problems at all and did not burn, even while swimming. After a long day it was nice to feel that i had not gotten any sun at all. And its really practical for the spray
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
This spray tan didn't work for me. I didn't like it at all. When I sprayed it evenly on my legs the product dried and looked patchy. I tried blending it out on a brush while it was still wet and that didn't work either. I couldn't show my legs for a week.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Love buying sun care in a spray bottle because it makes it ten times easier to use without wasting any. L'Oreal Paris is usually pretty good with their products, this one no exception. It works nice and it's alcohol free, which is good for my skin. 7/10
Amanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
Eh. Can't say I was all that impressed with this product. It was a little oily although most sunscreens are so that could be forgiven on it's own, however this brand is more expensive than others and it didn't work that well. I put it on before I left the house, was out in the sun maybe 2 hours and came home pink. I'll stick with a more wallet friendly brand in the future.