L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Alcohol-Free Clear Spray SPF 30 uploaded by Justine M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 30. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes).

For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Active Ingredients:

• Avobenzone 2.96%
  • Homosalate 8.78%
  • Octisalate 4.88%
  • Octocrylene 5.92.%

Cosmetic Ingredients:

Butane Isopropyl Myristate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dicaprylyl Ether C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Sorbitan Trioleate C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Paraffin Isoeugenol Fragrance Silica Silylate Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Tocopherol

Buy on Amazon
Justine M.
Justine M.
Post Falls, ID
I've been struggling the last few years to find a sunscreen that worked for our family. Most sunscreens we've tried are really greasy and sticky after we've used them or sprayed them, and most the sprays stink badly. I found this one at a really good deal at Target one day and decided to give it a try. I will be back to buy more! This sunscreen doesn't smell, it's actually kind for floral-y smelling and it isn't sticky or greasy after it gets put on. I spray it on my kids and lightly spread it with my hand and I don't feel any residue on my hand. This is also the first spray sunblock that hasn't hurt my kids faces when I spray it onto my hands and then cover their faces. I love that it's alcohol-free, so it takes away the sting and it lives up to its name of clear finish.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
Eh. Can't say I was all that impressed with this product. It was a little oily although most sunscreens are so that could be forgiven on it's own, however this brand is more expensive than others and it didn't work that well. I put it on before I left the house, was out in the sun maybe 2 hours and came home pink. I'll stick with a more wallet friendly brand in the future.
R A.
R A.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought this for this first time from TJ Maxx before going on vacation a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was this sunscreen or what, but I burned really bad! I honestly think it's because I was out on the beach for so long. But it's very easy to apply and it says to rub your skin after spraying it, but we didn't and it worked just fine.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Holyoke, MA
This product is a definite must have for summer trips and the beach. It applies on easy without the sticky feeling. I spray it on, rub, and wait for it to dry before getting dressed. It offers great protection from the sun and is waterproof for when you actually get into the water. I can't see myself going through the summer without this!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
I really liked this sunscreen. The formula seems a little greasy when you put it on, but doesn't seem to rub off on towels or clothing. I had no problems at all and did not burn, even while swimming. After a long day it was nice to feel that i had not gotten any sun at all. And its really practical for the spray
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
L'Oreal products are consistently great and thud sunscreen is no different. It is so mild but still protects this skin. The alcohol free version makes your skin feel much better and doesn't dry it out, I love the convenience of the spray on version. I would recommend this to anyone.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Topeka, KS
I bought this and the quick dry verision at TJ Maxx. This Sprayed good out of the bottle but left my skin feeling very oily. I definitely prefer the quick dry version of this sunscreen. I would recommend the quick dry version to others and the silky sheer face lotion too.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Love buying sun care in a spray bottle because it makes it ten times easier to use without wasting any. L'Oreal Paris is usually pretty good with their products, this one no exception. It works nice and it's alcohol free, which is good for my skin. 7/10
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
This stuff is great. I have very pale skin and have a problem with getting a sun burn even with very little sun exposure. It goes on and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. The smell is not bad and it does its job protecting my skin.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Bayonne , NJ
I have tried so many sunscreens in the pay and so far this is my favorite. It doesn't make your skin look greasy and it smells great. it's also waterproof which is perfect if you're going to the beach or the pool.