BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is a great mask. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It can be a bit oily but it depends on what time of day I use this. Sounds weird I know, but if I use it at night, my skin is a bit oily in the mornings. The scent is great and light. I haven't seen any dramatic results yet as far as fine lines but I have only used it a couple of times. I will update later!
Danielle H.
Great product like how the mask feels face feels great afterwards for come in a box for the cost affordable price would recommend to anyone what we buy this product
kelly m.
Fort Wayne, IN
i have used better more affective masks than this one. unfortunately i had a difficult time keeping the mask on my face for it to even have a chance to work. i think that is an issue that should be addressed and corrected.
Jennifer G.
fort worth
Great product. Skin changed texture and appearance after only one use!!! Good price at WalMart in Fort worth Texas. Totally met my expectations and more. Never thought it would work this quick!!! No improvement needed!!!
ruthe g.
Produto de extrema qualidade e ele é maravilhoso sem comentários !! Ele deixa a pele maravilhosaaa , única e perfeita !! Não deixa ele com o aspecto de oleosidade !! E ainda parece que você saiu de um SPA !! Gosto da marca e do produto são únicos e de qualidade impecável !! Eu usei e recomendo !!
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Chaiany S.
San Diego, Ca
The results are satisfactory! It’s good to relax your skin and your daily expressions. After the application you feel like a peach skin.
Your skin face get a lit bit tighter for a few days. And the price is reasonable!
Yelitza C.
Bayamon
Me encanta esta mascarilla, hidrata mi piel y si la uso varias veces y siempre tengo en casa es muy efectiva y fácil de usar. Walgreens es donde la consigo siempre. Si la uso a menudo. Y siempre tengo.
Reama K.
These masks are great but use sparingly the can cause some irritation if you use them too long the value is ok if you have a coupon and hit a good sale at target but I do like them and they preformed as expected
America G.
I personally use this item on my under eyes especially when I have late nights and my under eyes aren't looking so great. It met my expectations I was very very pleased with the experience I would totally recommend for people to try this out