BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Specially formulated for the face & neck area. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®

This unique daily moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action, created specially to care for your face and neck. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging wth smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Face & Neck Contour Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) increases cell turnover, reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.

• Aqua / Water

• Is there a line that goes with this? Like a cleanser and toner? A...2 Answers
  • I need a really good neck lotion, but also i need something affor...2 Answers
  • I would like to know what you think about this product.?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced RevitaLift Face & Neck Day Cream
  • "This is just so cute , I love how there is a nce fresh chamomile ~ aloevera scent to it =D I have used it for 5 months already , and I think it works great " in 1 review
  • "It also has a very light and gentle smell which I prefer in my moisturizers." in 1 review
  • "really good product it leaves my face nice smooth..when used overtime." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
It is amazing how after 30 you need a different skin care routine it not typically my go to moisturizor but I have noticed some aging going on I turn 35 in Feb and I noticed a little crows feet and some dry patches of skin and this cream saved my skin.
kayla P.
This is ok it’s nothing to brag about but it makes my face so smooth and looks alive and hydrated.you don’t need a lot for your face it is a bit pricey on my end but it’s super worth the results of a healthier look
Nova D.
Las Vegas, NV
After i try the 14days #revitalift samples from l’oreal, i can see and feel that there’s really god result on my face and my acne lessen. So I bought this product and this is part of my evening routine before going bed. I highly recommend this product l’oreal revitalift triple power
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
Good prouct for the price for sure.
Can't really tell you how much it "lift" my skin, but definately helps keep things still in place^^Pleasent scent, nothing too strong or artifical/chemical. Don't have problem with it blocking my pore or making me breakout or anything.
Definatly worth trying out.
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
I am currently doing the 14 day revitalift challenge. After the first day I started noticing my skin is feeling tighter. I put it on in the morning and at night and my skin always feels and looks dewy fresh!
Maja M.
Sacramento
Pretty good product will have to continue use for at least 3 months to seee a difference you will defiantly feel a difference after a week use, I had peeling skin on my neck and it healed and treated it with in a week I do use this daily and have for about a year so overall a pretty good product.
Eve W.
greenfield
it smells good & works great !! after the first week i started to see differences in my neck. i’m only 15 , but i have these weird lines & they’ve completely gone away now !!! the only downfall if that i went through it really fast.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is a very smooth cream, it does not add oil like other creams. Gives an even cover and helps prevent and repair dry skin to keep wrinkles and/or fine lines at bay. A really wonderful cream!
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this moisturizer. I don't have many wrinkles, but I have noticed a slight reduction of fine lines since I started using this product. It is very light and non-greasy and has a slight, pleasant fragrance.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
Too heavy for me. It didn't break me out but it didn't do any miracles for my skin either. Some of the revitalift are higher priced so I feel like after 30 days I would see results and didn't.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
Is there a line that goes with this? Like a cleanser and toner? And how affordable is it?
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
I would like to know what you think about this product.?
Rebeca B.
I need a really good neck lotion, but also i need something affordable, would you recommend this product or is there another one that is better?
Achim B.
My skin is very very dry,how this is working for dry skin??
Savannah W.