BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Specially formulated for the face & neck area. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®

This unique daily moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action, created specially to care for your face and neck. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging wth smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Face & Neck Contour Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) increases cell turnover, reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.

• Aqua / Water

• Is there a line that goes with this? Like a cleanser and toner? A...2 Answers
  • I need a really good neck lotion, but also i need something affor...2 Answers
  • I would like to know what you think about this product.?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced RevitaLift Face & Neck Day Cream
  • "This is a very smooth cream, it does not add oil like other creams. Gives an even cover and helps prevent and repair dry skin to keep wrinkles and/or fine lines at bay. A really wonderful cream!" in 4 reviews
  • "I am in love with this cream!!! I feel it provides better results then some of the more high end creams I have tried. I especially love using it in the winter when my skin really dries out from the cold. This cream is very moisturizing and I feel it reduced the appearance of my fine lines. It also has a very light and gentle smell which I prefer in my moisturizers. Overall great product that is very affordable and delivers great results." in 4 reviews
  • "This is just so cute , I love how there is a nce fresh chamomile ~ aloevera scent to it =D I have used it for 5 months already , and I think it works great " in 1 review
  • "really good product it leaves my face nice smooth..when used overtime." in 1 review
  • "It also has a very light and gentle smell which I prefer in my moisturizers." in 1 review
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I use all L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift products! So far I’ve seen a vast improvement in anti-aging, skin tightening, love the smell, not to strong just right very pleasant, I highly recommend all L’Oréal RevitaLift products! I saw a improvement within a weeks and have used it ever since! I highly recommend it even young people because you’ll be doing yourself a favor for the future of your skin, the only con it’s a bit pricey for a drugstore skincare. Does work well though.
Tera M.
CENTERVILLE, GA
This is a great night moisturizer. I only deduct one start because the fragrance of a little too strong for me and bothered my husband. All in all, it left my face feeling mistress and fresh the next morning.
Nova D.
Las Vegas, NV
After i try the 14days #revitalift samples from l’oreal, i can see and feel that there’s really god result on my face and my acne lessen. So I bought this product and this is part of my evening routine before going bed. I highly recommend this product l’oreal revitalift triple power
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
It is amazing how after 30 you need a different skin care routine it not typically my go to moisturizor but I have noticed some aging going on I turn 35 in Feb and I noticed a little crows feet and some dry patches of skin and this cream saved my skin.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
Good prouct for the price for sure.
Can't really tell you how much it "lift" my skin, but definately helps keep things still in place^^Pleasent scent, nothing too strong or artifical/chemical. Don't have problem with it blocking my pore or making me breakout or anything.
Definatly worth trying out.
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
I am currently doing the 14 day revitalift challenge. After the first day I started noticing my skin is feeling tighter. I put it on in the morning and at night and my skin always feels and looks dewy fresh!
Maja M.
Sacramento
Pretty good product will have to continue use for at least 3 months to seee a difference you will defiantly feel a difference after a week use, I had peeling skin on my neck and it healed and treated it with in a week I do use this daily and have for about a year so overall a pretty good product.
Eve W.
greenfield
it smells good & works great !! after the first week i started to see differences in my neck. i’m only 15 , but i have these weird lines & they’ve completely gone away now !!! the only downfall if that i went through it really fast.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this moisturizer. I don't have many wrinkles, but I have noticed a slight reduction of fine lines since I started using this product. It is very light and non-greasy and has a slight, pleasant fragrance.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
Is there a line that goes with this? Like a cleanser and toner? And how affordable is it?
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
I would like to know what you think about this product.?
Rebeca B.
I need a really good neck lotion, but also i need something affordable, would you recommend this product or is there another one that is better?
Achim B.
My skin is very very dry,how this is working for dry skin??
Savannah W.