BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Advanced RevitaLift Complete Day Lotion, Fragrance-Free
  • "I have to say I have just recently started using Loreal products and I have been impressed by every product I have used. This product is perfect for moisturizing and waking up skin. I use it first thing in the morning and it feels great. I have dermatitis that pops up on my cheeks and in my eyebrows. After one week of using this daily I had no more dry patches. And it being fragrance free is an added bonus because fragrances can dry the skin out. " in 3 reviews
Daniella D.
More of a face cream than lotion.. Purchased at Target, affordable. First time user, I still haven’t finished the bottle.
It honestly feels pretty heavy on the skin but I don’t have a problem with that.
I would purchase again.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
Good product! Easy to find in any drugstore or supermarket, price is fair for product, it gives good results, I have used it a couple of times and it does work. Use it with eye cream and toner of the same brand for better results. I like the it's fragrance free.
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
I have combination skin and this has been a good product for me. I like that it is fragrance free because some products tend to give me a headache from the smell. My only complaint is the price seems a little high to me. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Elizabeth F.
Bremen
L’Oreal is one of my favorite name brands. The product is small, so there is less clutter around the house. I have used this several times. My skin would feel moisturized after using it; however, after a couple of hours it feels dry again.
Claudia F.
I received some samples of this product to use for 7 days . I liked the smell and feel of it. It seemed to do what it said it would but I wasn't able to use it long term to see great results. I plan on it at some point.
Eileen M.
Oceanside, CA
Not sure if this was the right one. But it's from Loreal. Anyways didn't work for my wrinkles but loved how it left my skin. Feeling so soft and smooth. The smell was amazing. Just wished it helped with my wrinkles
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
I really like this product on my forehead since I don’t wear makeup there. It has a gentle scent and applies nicely. Also a great price point! However I don’t like that it isn’t very natural in its ingredients.
Ithiel B.
I tried this product I couple months back. I bought mines at my local Walmart and the packaging is your typical packaging. I am a first time user. I've had no complaints about this product, it works just fine.
Denisse A.
It is a good one cream. I like the smell. Is so functional and I like the packing. I like to prove new things so this was my time trying this one. I buy it in cvs. The price was good and of course I recommend it.
Carmen L.
Also great , I really don't play when it comes down to my facial skin ,I worry about my skin looking dry, wrinkled ,so I've try a couple of facial products there are some really good ones out there ,this is one of them. Try it if you havent