BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lindsey N.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cream. I use it as a primer before I put on my makeup. It is gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. I bought it at CVS, the packaging is nice. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it.
Gabby C.
Scarsdale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel! I apply it 2x a day - once in the morning and once before bed - both after washing my face and it's a thin layer of moisture that doesn't feel greasy. The price is affordable and definitely worth it. This product has become a part of my daily regimen.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice lightweight day time lotion that is a good value. I am in my mid 30s and have signs of fine lines so I definitely benefit from a lifting product like this. L'Oréal revitalift is a good line for aiding with aging skin.
Kristen M.
Morgan City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the L'Oréal anti aging products, they are a fantastic value for such a wonderful product that really works and can be found at any drugstore. I have been using them for a while now and highly recommend them.
chrys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole line is just amazing! I feel a smoothne2in my skin that I havent felt in a long time. For the best results, I use it 2x a day. My skin tone is still a lottle uneven, but thus stuff is great for elasticity!
Kaitlyn H.
Loved how great this product worked. I got it as a gifted and loved it so much that I went and bought another when it ran out!! I will definitely continue using this product again. dont let the packing fool you. It's a great product!! Defiantly recommend
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as an anti-aging product, the results you get are in the name of the product ! It's revitalizing and lifts your skin making your skin look much more youthful
Gabriela P.
Wenatchee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my face feel smooth throughout the day keeps my face hydrated haven't broke out as much as I used to before I started using this product makes my skin feel healthy
anahi h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need yo used gris product because wten you use it erases aging and your face it look beautiful and you look the differen
Hannan F.
Georgetown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a bit pricy, but worth it. I like the formula amd how it feels on my skin, I just wish it werent so pricy for drugstore.