BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our high-performance sea-salt spray creates carefree, undone waves for a sultry, carefree look that lasts all day. Undo your uptight style for tousled and texturized waves.

Buy on Kmart
  • "I have very straight hair and struggle with products like this, but I found that it worked really well the first time, when applied to wet hair at night and I slept in it braided." in 2 reviews
  • "I hate this spray; I have thin, straight hair and it does absolutely nothing for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have found the perfect regiment for achieving the full, thick hair I've always wanted!!" in 1 review
  • "I have thin wavy hair and with a little splash of this it appears fuller and more alive." in 1 review
  • "I have natural waves and I'm always looking for another great product to help me enhance them." in 1 review
Becky S.
I've tried several salt sprays to texturize my fine, long, super straight hair and this one falls right in the middle of them.
It has a low price point which makes it accessible and adds to the rating but it takes quite a bit of spray and manual "scrunching" or twisting on our end to get any effect.
Kristen M.
Hull, GA
I absolutely love the tousle waves spray! My hair doesn't curl that well, but I decided to buy this product one day, and my hair is tamed and curly when I do it this way! I'm amazed at how well this product really works! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to "scruntch" their hair, but has a hard time getting the curls to "stick".
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Wanted to like this so much, but I just don't. I already have hair that's somewhere between curly and wavy and I had hoped it would enhance the waves on days that I wanted my hair to be more wavy than curly. It made my hair flatter, and left behind a really unpleasant residue. Purchased over a year ago and still have 1/2 a bottle that I'll never use again.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
Definitely one of my hair go to's when its starts warming up. I already have wavy hair, what I like about this is I literally can jump out of the shower, spritz this on, scrunch and go! My hair is not frizzy, but has that great I didn't fix my hair but it still looks like it lol ;)
Kathryn Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this wave spray. I actually got it on clearance and It was bomb. I tried to repurchase but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Bc I couldn't find anymore I had to find a new spray that works just as good too!
Laura B.
Columbus
I love this spray. I have naturally curly hair and this product helps lock them in place. I would be careful on using this too much because it can dry out your hair and strip color
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
My hair is very thin and straight. I found that this spray gave my hair mega-volume!!! After using the L'oreal volume filler shampoo & conditioner, I apply this all over my wet hair and comb it through so I can distribute it evenly. I then apply the BOOST IT blow out heatspray. Sometimes I will blow dry my hair and other times I will french braid it. The combination of these products gives my hair SO MUCH VOLUME and makes it feel so much thicker. I have found the perfect regiment for achieving the full, thick hair I've always wanted!!!
Tori A.
I have pretty straight hair, but I do really like this just to add some volume to it if I air dry my hair. It doesn't give it that scrunchy hair look but I didn't expect it too. Overall it's a really good product and I usually love anything Loreal has to offer. It really works good if you have a diffuser which will really make it look voluminous and wavy. Hope this helps!
Seena M.
I have mixed opinions about this hair product. The first thing I noticed when I first used the product was the smell. I am not a huge fan of the smell. Its very overwhelming and strong. To me it smells like sea salt but in a bad way. It does give your hair texture which is good when you have greasy hair and basically perfect for 3rd day hair. Also it does define some of my curls but i don't think its the best product loreal has. There is definitely better products out there.
Sandra D.
Austin, TX
I usually don't like to apply too many things to my hair to style it but this is one that work very well with my wavy hair. I apply it when my hair is wet or when it's partially wet after shower. It tends to stay in all day and help with my frizzy hair. I would recommend and I will buy again.