BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our high-performance, resilient paste provides extra strong hold to sculpt and define bold, defiant shapes. An easy to apply, workable putty that leaves hair with a matte finish. For spikey, shaped, piecey looks with the hyper-fix you need.

Olivia G.
Yakima
I purchased this product for my young boys and they don’t really like it.. is sticky.. they have straight hair and think.. scent is ok but not amazed with it.. it has a weird smell to it.. I won’t buy it again.. it leaves white residue on hair and is very sticky..
Daisy H.
This is an okay product. I bought bcs i have really bad hair fly aways by the temple of my head and theyre really annoying and stubborn hairs. Nothing holds then down! This product held them down for a few minutes but they always ended up getting away again. The formula is a bit thick and a little goes a long way which is why i thought this might help me with my problem but i dont feel this product really helped me out all that well.
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
My husband can't live without this. He swears by it. It has a nice clean manly scent, & his hair keeps its hold even after 12-16 hours of work. He has thick black, straight hair. L'ORÉAL Paris Advanced Hairstyle IT Hyper Fix Putty has no room for improvement. Awesome product!
Melanie W.
Greensboro, NC
I was in CVSthey were doing a deal spend 15 get 5 on loreal. I grabbed this just to fill my order a year ago. This has become my go to frizz fighter. This putty lays down every hair to a flat state. It is fantastic .It gives my hair the frizz free style i want without the crunch that most gels will give you. It plays well with everything else i use so no flakes. Ive only seen it at CVS so i stock up when i do.
Ciara L.
Raleigh, NC
Not my favorite, but its good for what it is. It leaves my hair feeling a little weighed down, and its greasy by the end of the night. I have long hair, currently but I know that when I had my pixie cut this would have been a go to for me. Using it with long hair gave me beautiful, bouncy and perfect ringlet curls (my hair is wavy) and it was raining all night at a concert outdoors. It was the last time I used it, however. The sensation of it in my hair is it something I personally like.
Kimberly J.
Works wonderfully, and has a nice smell. I have very light brown, shoulder length hair so sometimes I just use it on flyways when I throw it up. The texture isn't to thick, you just need a little on your finger tips. It's a great price for what you're buying.
Rachel W.
Dundee, FL
I really love this product and have used this on various stages of hair growth. I have fine straight hair. This was a little more pricey then what I usually use but well worth it! This product did meet my expectations and I have recommended this to a co worker.
amberia k.
Washington, PA
This putty gets the job done. You need to be careful beacuse its easy to use too much and weigh your hair down. It makes your hair sticky, and easy to use. Only use this on your roots, not your tips! It helped my thick hair be styled what way i wanted.
Jay P.
Orlando, FL
Use very little and be cautious, its really strong. I like the product but for people who have dry scalps, skip it. But for anyone else who would want to try out a putty, its actually pretty decent, the texture is really good, and has good hold to it.
Shelby N.
Swartz creek, Mi
Made my hair a sticky mess. Even using the smallest amount I couldn't get my hair to style. I have thick hair and like to build up my style but this just weighs me down.

back