BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our high-performance, ultra pliable gum creates versatile styles with strong, sculpted shapes and enhances natural shine. With the elastic gum texture, hair is easily shaped and reshaped for unlimited styling creations.

Buy on kmart
Alicia S.
San Mateo , CA
I like to use this in addition to using a sea salt spray for beachy waves. The only thing that I don't like is I need to fluff my hair a few times during the day with this product. It doesn't keep the hold.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
I use this product on wet and dry hair..you do not need to use very much to get that messy departed look. It smells great and doesn't weight your hair down.
Munkyung K.
Elmhurst, NY
This makes my hair very smooth and healthy !! Especially people who has natural black hair, it's very good for them. I will definitely but it again !!
Shyann M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this. It is sticky when it comes out but goes into the hair so smoothly. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling to the hair at all! Definetley recommend.
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
This product is very greasy, it just looks greasy and looks greasy. It loses its hold after about 4 hours. It also doesn't have a very good smell.
jennifer o.
I enjoy this product very much! I gives great texture to my hair and a little goes a long way. It makes my hair smell amazing!!
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is another product i used while my hair was short, really liked the texture it gave my hair, not a fan of the smell
Rhonda B.
West Fargo , ND
Txt it works great in shorter hair by holding it where you need it with out it feeling stiff! Don't go with out it!
Alicen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Amazing!' It really does work. Keeps your hair looking lovely and healthy. I tell everyone about this stuff!
Alex D.
Oxnard , CA
I got to say it's an amazing product! It does what is it's supposed to do and makes your hair very shiny