BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our high-performance, ultra pliable gum creates versatile styles with strong, sculpted shapes and enhances natural shine. With the elastic gum texture, hair is easily shaped and reshaped for unlimited styling creations.

Fariha K.
Elmhurst, NY
This product works well for the price! It was around 5-6 dollars when I bought it from my local Walgreens, and I'd say that it holds my hair together well! It holds my hair in place the entire day, however it seems to fall apart after heavy exercise. Although it has an artificial smell, it smells fairly pleasant. One thing I didn't like about it was how it left a residue by the end of the day. Other than that, it's alright overall!
Carrie A.
I use these types of products frequently. I thought this worked pretty well with my short hair and trying to make some layers stand out. I finish my look with hairspray.
Brittany R.
I absolutely loved this product. It lasted forever, wasn't sticky, and didn't make my hair look greasy. I was extremely nervous that I wouldn't find a product I liked that didn't smell like a guy after I cut my hair into a pixie cut. Thankfully I found this.
Justin S.
I have thick, curly hair which can be very frizzy and I've found this product to be a perfect way to smooth, shine and tame my hair. A bonus is that my hair dries to a shiny, frize-free wavy shine which I really like and which looks good for almost a full day!
Payton H.
Center Point, IA
I really don't like this product. It is way too sticky and it takes forever to get out of your hair. I can shampoo 3 times and it will still be there. I have very thick hair so that could be the problem, but overall, I would not recommend this product.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
This product has a shiny/ greasy finish and I prefer more of a matte/ dry look. I also tried the putty (same brand and the packaging looks simper to this one) and I use that one everyday. It has great hold and matte finish which I like!
Alexandra B.
A little goes a long way with this. I use it to smooth down my daughter's hair when I braid it. I only need a tiny amount to keep the fly always down and their hair smooth. I use really warm water and scrub their heads with shampoo to get it to come out. It's a very good product overall.
Marilu Q.
Tulsa, OK
I used this product to texturizing and it worked very well I now use it once a week. I would recommend this product to the younger crowd specially those that love to style there hair in a daily routine.
Hailey R.
Monroe
I used this product when I had a pixie cut and I LOVED it. It kept the hair in place but didn't make it look too uniform. The smell is great and it didn't clump my hair up throughout the day.
Ashley E.
Port Arthur, TX
This works very well for my moms short hair to give her hair volume and keep it all day. The product feels amazing to use and isn't sticky despitw gum being in the name. It also has a nice scent to it as you are putting it in your hair.