L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray

$1.74 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

3-Day Sleek. For All Heat Tools. 450 Degree Protection.

Our high-performance lightweight heatspray offers 450 degree heat protection for an ideal sleek look that lasts. Specially formulated to work with any heat styling tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage but calms frizz, seals in shine, blocks humidity and conditions for a sleek style that lasts 3 days.

Aqua / Water / EAU Dimethicone Stearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Amodimethicone Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Parfum / Fragrance Isopropyl Alcohol Laureth-23 Laureth-4 Camelina Sativa Oil / Camelina Sativa Seed Oil Xylose Arginine Glutamic Acid Trideceth-6 Serine Salicylic Acid Cetrimonium Chloride Limonene Benzyl Alcohol

Does this actually keep your hair straight after using a flat iron and can it be used with bleached hair?
How well does this work on frizzy hair?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My new everyday heat protectant, I straighten my hair almost everyday and this heat protectant smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth and less frizzy.in 2 reviews
I spray it on the tips of my hair before I straighten or curl my hair and it prevents split ends and it protects hair up to 450 degrees!in 2 reviews
Smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft the packaging is cute too.in 1 review
this is such a great hair product because i would flat iron my hair a lot and i would but this before i do my hair when I'm done doing my hair this product would leave my hair silky smooth my hair wouldn't be frizzy it would protect my hair from getting damaged and my hair would last a long time straight it wouldn't get frizzy even if it was humid in 1 review
my hair is already straight so not sure how much a diff that makes but it did make my hair look more shiner and very soft without the build upin 1 review
4 months ago
This product is a good product. It didn’t work out so well for me, but I do have thin, fine hair. Also, I live in Texas with high humidity. I have yet to find a product that keeps my naturally wavy hair straight all day.
2 months ago
I don’t like this heat protectant at all. I got it just to try one time thinking it was an affordable price for what seemed to be a really good product. I was wrong. The spritzer is awful. It would normally just leak a steady trickle down my hand and barely spray anything on my hair. It did not seem to even give me much protection or sleekness from using heat. Also it left a gross feeling residue in my hair. I didn’t love the scent, but that’s not too big of a deal. I would not buy again.
a month agoNuevo, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this spray I straighten my hair almost everyday and I do not do it without using the L'Oreal heat spray when I'm out immediately run to the store and buy more it's a must have in my hair styling routine and I would recommend it to anybody and everybody when using hot tools in your hair you always want to have a protectant to keep it from burning it and L'Oreal heat sleep spray is the best absolutely the best like I said I don't use my heat tools without it
7 days agoLafitte, LA
I picked this up one day when I ran out of my expensive heat protectant and I haven’t gone back! I absolutely love this product! It also smells so so soooo good🤗
3 months agoRidge, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love L’Oréal products to begin with so it’s no surprise I like this. Towel dry then spray this on then blow dry. You can use it on damp or dry hair. I usually put it on when my hair is damp. After blow drying, your hair feels and looks so smooth and shiny. You can also spray as you straighten also. Works great! And the price is right! #travelbag #traveljunkie #loreal #hairgoals #instablogger
2 months agoOrmond Beach , FL
This spray is amazing. It protects my hair well from the heat of my flat iron, and somehow also makes the style hold until I wash my hair. When using this with my flat iron, my hair just needs to be brushed the next morning or after having it in a ponytail and it looks like I just did my hair. The price is super reasonable, especially with the results it gives.
3 months agoLincoln, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product when I do do the works. It does last awhile so you get plenty of use. A few sprays makes a huge difference but over doing it will leave this oily look. I have used it on both dry and damp hair and have the same results. I think the scent is simple yet fresh. I love the lock but overall not a fan on how it sprays on.
a month ago
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by RYcnan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This l'oréal-paris-advanced-hairstyle-sleek-it-iron-straight-heatspray is the best hit protector for my hair because I use my iron many rimes a week so is perfect for me. I love it. ❤
a month agoCape Coral, FL
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray uploaded by Maria S.
This does wonders for my hair. I flat iron my hair and it stays smooth and lovely for several days even in the humidity. Which is why about it. No matter how high the flat iron is my hair is protected from the heat. And excellent product.
2 months agoAugusta , GA
Great heat protectant. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dirty. It gives my hair a nice shine and it smells amazing!. I love the lock feature on the spray head because I can lock it and toss it in my bag without worrying about it leaking. It is inexpensive as well which is a huge plus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...