BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Heat Protectors

3-Day Sleek. For All Heat Tools. 450 Degree Protection.

Our high-performance lightweight heatspray offers 450 degree heat protection for an ideal sleek look that lasts. Specially formulated to work with any heat styling tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage but calms frizz, seals in shine, blocks humidity and conditions for a sleek style that lasts 3 days.

Aqua / Water / EAU Dimethicone Stearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Amodimethicone Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Parfum / Fragrance Isopropyl Alcohol Laureth-23 Laureth-4 Camelina Sativa Oil / Camelina Sativa Seed Oil Xylose Arginine Glutamic Acid Trideceth-6 Serine Salicylic Acid Cetrimonium Chloride Limonene Benzyl Alcohol

• Does it last long ? I have curly hair & it is difficult to fi...2 Answers
  • My hair is extremely long and thick. Every product I have tried f...5 Answers
  • I want to know if this product leaves any residue. i dont like fe...7 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray
  • "My new everyday heat protectant, I straighten my hair almost everyday and this heat protectant smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth and less frizzy." in 2 reviews
  • "I spray it on the tips of my hair before I straighten or curl my hair and it prevents split ends and it protects hair up to 450 degrees!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells good and keeps my hair soft and smooth after straightening." in 1 review
  • "this is such a great hair product because i would flat iron my hair a lot and i would but this before i do my hair when I'm done doing my hair this product would leave my hair silky smooth my hair wouldn't be frizzy it would protect my hair from getting damaged and my hair would last a long time straight it wouldn't get frizzy even if it was humid " in 1 review
  • "It has a nice fragrance and makes my hair smooth and soft. " in 1 review
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
I love this product for straightening my hair! I've recently started flat ironing my hair for the first time in 8 years and I was nervous about the damage my iron was cause to my hair. I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did! The spray comes out evenly and the spray is fine. I love the shine it adds to my hair and the scent is really lovely! My ends don't look as dead or frayed as they did before I used this product. The only thing I don't like is how sticky this product can be. Sometimes my hair feels a bit tacky after I use this. But as long as a brush it out, it's not a huge problem.
I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new heat protection spray. This works amazing!
Briana R.
What i think about this heat protecting spray is that it works really well for my hair. It keeps all my fly aways put and all the frizziness doesn't happen. It smells really good and the smell last a long time on your hair which is a good thing.it also helps with my split ends it allows them to not stand out as much in the light. I also like it because it keeps my hair looking very shiny, which makes it look healthy and i also like it because it has a lock on it so that if you have children around they won't be able to grab it and spray it.
Tiffany R.
After using the sleek it frizz vanished cream, I spritzed each section and only blow dried. My hair had been air dried for two days before I did this and I am so in love with the way my hair looks as feels I could cry. I am a pretty heavy couponer and when the product came on sale I decided to try it out and thank god I did! I could easily flat iron my hair at this point but I am not a heavy heat user so won't be able to test it this time but on the next wash I could definitely see it happening! If you coupon .... stock up..... !!!
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
I'm so impressed by this heat spray! I ran out of my high end thermal leave-in conditioner, and since I don't have a hair appointment for a few more weeks, I ran into wal mart to buy something to tide me over. I randomly grabbed this one because I had never tried it, and the promises looked pretty good. It's amazing! It makes my hair SO soft and silky, and I'm really impressed at how it makes my hair stay straight longer. This is the best drugstore buy maybe ever! I'll definitely be a repeat buyer from now on.
Yahayra V.
I have naturally, medium length, curly hair and occasionally straighten my hair once in a while. I have been using this spray for over two years and I'm satisfied with the result. The dispenser provides an easy application and the amount lasts quite a while. As long as you don't apply too much, it's a great heat protector. My cautious of the fact that if you use too much, it'll make your hands sticky! I bought mine at Walmart for about $4.
Kaitlynn A.
Fargo, ND
I decided to purchase this product on a whim and needless to say I LOVE it. The first time I used it when straightening my hair, I immediately noticed that my hair was smooth and soft! I have used the Garnier Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Perfector Spray for years and this product has replaced it. I have lots of fly-aways after straightening my hair and this helps reduce the amount. Definitely recommend this product and it's super affordable.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
So I just picked this up from the store tonight from rite aid. And I must say it smells pretty great. It can be used on dry or damp hair. The smell is really nice. I used it on dry hair and slapped some quick curls in. I must say that it did as promised. It did not dry like a extreme hold spray but it did add some hold. And a little bit of shine. Also, when it comes out its like I nice light full mist. A little goes a long way.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
This product did nothing for me. I am a white female with waist long naturally curly hair, but I like to straighten it here and there. When I straighten it, I can never get it completely straight without puffiness and frizz. I thought I would give this product a try. It did nothing to eliminate the puffiness and frizz. Also, it left the floor super slippery and oily. You definitely need to put a towel down before you use it.
Ekko L.
Dubuque, IA
This the is best heat spray. I got it after It was recommended to me by my hair stylist after getting my hair colored. I use heat a lot on my hair. And anything I have used before just made my hair look greasy and not very nice looking. I get this stuff and it keeps my hair nice looking smooth and looks like o just went and got it done. I would not go back to anything else. This is what I'll be using from hear on out!
Alyssa H.
I liked this heat spray, it helps straighten my hair better and kept it straighter longer. Would have given it 5 stars but if u use too much can make hair greasy and weighed down, however I do have fine, thin, easily greasy hair so it was my opinion and only happened once out of how many uses but did happen so just a warning if u have hair like mine. Deff worth a try tho in my opinion
Caitlin V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I need a new product that will protect my hair from heat but will also not leave me feeling like my hair is greasy or has a waxy feeling. Will this work or should I keep looking?
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
I want to know if this product leaves any residue. i dont like feeling the product in ny hair.
Tracy E.
Bangor, PA
My hair is extremely long and thick. Every product I have tried for the sleek look leaves my hair looking oily and weighed down. Would this product give me that sleek look I'm trying to achieve without losing my natural volume?
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
If you use this spray, how long do you wait before you flat iron or curl you hair? it seems like it would make my hair wet then the hair would get ruined when I apply heat to it.
What heat does this protect up to ??