BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #2 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

3-Day Sleek. For All Heat Tools. 450 Degree Protection.

Our high-performance lightweight heatspray offers 450 degree heat protection for an ideal sleek look that lasts. Specially formulated to work with any heat styling tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage but calms frizz, seals in shine, blocks humidity and conditions for a sleek style that lasts 3 days.

Aqua / Water / EAU Dimethicone Stearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Amodimethicone Polysorbate 20 Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Parfum / Fragrance Isopropyl Alcohol Laureth-23 Laureth-4 Camelina Sativa Oil / Camelina Sativa Seed Oil Xylose Arginine Glutamic Acid Trideceth-6 Serine Salicylic Acid Cetrimonium Chloride Limonene Benzyl Alcohol

• Does it last long ? I have curly hair & it is difficult to fi...3 Answers
  • How is the scent ?2 Answers
  • My hair is extremely long and thick. Every product I have tried f...6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray
  • "I spray it on the tips of my hair before I straighten or curl my hair and it prevents split ends and it protects hair up to 450 degrees!" in 2 reviews
  • "My new everyday heat protectant, I straighten my hair almost everyday and this heat protectant smells amazing and leaves my hair silky smooth and less frizzy." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft the packaging is cute too." in 1 review
  • "this is such a great hair product because i would flat iron my hair a lot and i would but this before i do my hair when I'm done doing my hair this product would leave my hair silky smooth my hair wouldn't be frizzy it would protect my hair from getting damaged and my hair would last a long time straight it wouldn't get frizzy even if it was humid " in 1 review
  • "It smells good and keeps my hair soft and smooth after straightening." in 1 review
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I was at Target and thought to myself that I needed a new thermal protector for my hair since I was close to running out. I saw this Loreal spray and decided to buy & try it. It had a coupon attached to it for $2 off so I only ended up paying $2 for this! Wether I apply this to damp or dry hair, I feel like its truly protects my hair from heat damage due to using a hair straightener, curling irons & hair dryer regularly. I LOVE the smell of this spray & how it calms down the frizz in my hair after showering & blow drying. As to the claim on the bottle that it protects your hair for 3 solid days after using, I can't say for sure if it truly does but I will say I tested it out & by the second day my hair was extremely oily. Normally I don't have any issue with my hair getting too oily that fast so I naturally assumed it was this spray. A tip, if this does happen to you after using this spray a little dry shampoo will definitely fix it! I really appreciate the on\off lock located on the trigger, it assures me that I don't have to worry about it leaking out when traveling. I definitely recommend this product its very affordable & does more than just protect your hair from heat tools. It calms down frizz, softens my hair, and leaves it with a shiny sleek look to help achieve the perfect hair day!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
So I got this last week while shopping for my hair products and I decided this look liked what I wanted / needed and WOW 😯 it made my hair look so sleek and beautiful shiny amazing 😉 just what I wanted and it stayed straight all day until the next day when I decided to do it again ! It was great ! The third day I woke up and just brushed my hair and it went straight on it own ! It never does that . This stuff is magic haha 🔥🔥❤️❤️👏🏼💘💁🏼‍♀️ ladies if you’re looking for a product like this one ! Try this ONE ! You won’t regret it ! I give this 5 star 🌟🙎🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️ it comes in a great spray bottle . It doesn’t spray all over . You actually have control and can spray it where you want . It also has a neat little lock 🔐 on the side so Incase kids or anyone who is not supposed to be using your hair stuff can’t open it haha ! It’s perfect if you have kids or any girls around ! Who don’t like too ask lol ! Great price as well! Especially for what it does !!!! 💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
candice d.
Oakley, CA
So you already know your girl picked this up on a Target run. It's affordable. it smells absolutely delicious.. it has that tropical coconut yummy smell, you can conveniently pick it up at multiple stores.. which hands down, I'm sorry I got to say I think that is one of the biggest pluses to finding things that work... when you can go to multiple big box chain stores and it's sitting there on the Shelf and you don't have to go to high-end store or to a salon to pick it up.. are worse yet if none of those places are around you ..order it online and wait for it. It's not heavy in texture and doesn't have a sticky formula like some other Heat protectants. It doesn't weigh your hair down. It works like a charm.
kAit.jonyl S.
Valley Grove, WV
I LOVE this sleek, heat protecting spray! It helps prevent damage to my fine hair. It's also great for taming frizz in my hair & my 5yr old daughter's curly, frizzy hair (No I don't use heating tools on her hair). This spray makes our hair so silky, smooth, & let's not forget how good this spray smells! My daughter loves this stuff, i think just because of the smell lol I also use this to "freshen up" through out the day. I also love that there's a lock button on the bottl, & the fibralock tech that works as "locking in style strand by strand". I will continue to use this for as long as it's available. [product:l'oréal-paris-advanced-hairstyle-sleek-it-iron-straight-heatspray]
Meggan G.
Gastonia
I abouslty love this stuff. My hair never stays stright ever but I had a friend tell me about this . And it works wonders. All day long 24/7 my hair stays stright and I don't have the annoying fizzes that I normally have. There is no need to go and buy expensive hair stuff this stuff works great and it's the only thing I will keep buying
Robyn D.
I usually prefer the serie expert line, but as of the last few years, this has been my go to thermal protect spray. I had never used one on my self and I right away noticed a difference. This spray protects, and helps length the stay power of my blowouts and sleek dos against the power of wavy hair. And when I want to look fresh washed this is my secret weapon when refreshing my waves.
casey m.
I use heat daily so I want to find a protestant that won't cost an arm and a leg but still works well. I wanted to like this product, it was cost effective. But when I tried to spray it would drop down instead of spraying out. I do not recommend this product due to the bottle. If they change the sprayer, I would try it again.
Jessica V.
L'Oréal's Sleek It Iron Straight Heatspray can be used for any heat tool. I spray my hair a little (don't go crazy with it) before using my curling iron or straightener, to lessen the damage. It leaves my hair shiny and frizz-free! Love this cost-effective product, especially because it's sold at your local drugstore.
Áine R.
I have been using this heat protectant for the past several years. It works well and smells nice and I find that it makes my hair easier to straighten. The only issue I have with it is that it can make the floor around where it is sprayed dangerously slippery (like slide/crash into a wall like a car on ice)
Falon M.
Lewis Center, OH
I love this heat protectant so much, it has a wonderful smell and helps with not only protecting your hair from the heat it also helps with keeping that nice sleek hair for a couple of days. It’s one of my favorite drugstore heat products out there!! Definitely recommend trying it out.
Caitlin V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I need a new product that will protect my hair from heat but will also not leave me feeling like my hair is greasy or has a waxy feeling. Will this work or should I keep looking?
jessica m.
Prarieville
I want to know if this product leaves any residue. i dont like feeling the product in ny hair.
Tracy E.
Bangor , PA
My hair is extremely long and thick. Every product I have tried for the sleek look leaves my hair looking oily and weighed down. Would this product give me that sleek look I'm trying to achieve without losing my natural volume?
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Is this a good one ?
Mia M.
Port Talbot , Port Talbot
What heat does this protect up to ??