BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
I got this product on sale assuming it would be like any other hairspray. I used it in place of my regular hairspray for about a week. I love it! It doesn't cause frizz and it keeps my hair in place all day even in 90° weather!
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
I've never been big on hairspray but I bought this the other day and love it! It keeps my bangs in place all day everyday and smells fresh. Only thing I don't like is that it's so good you literally have to wash it out
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
My go to hairspray. Better than the Sebastian hairspray that I have bought gallons of. It does well in humidity, but not so well at the beach, but your the beach come on!!! Holds my bouffant pin up do very well without paying the high price of salon brands. And it is an actual fine mist hairspray.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
When I go to dance conventions I always need my hair to stay in and this works perfectly. It smells like any other hairspray, nothing special. My hair is thick and dirty blonde. I recommend this product.
Sarah M.
Just bought some of this stuff and it seems to be working pretty well! The smell isn't too bad either! The cost was very reasonable as well!I Normally I use Tresseme but this is a great competitor.
Sarah C.
Really bummed about this one. I was looking for a anti-humidity spray and hoped this would do the trick, but it didn't and it also made my scalp itchy and feel grungy.
Angel L.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I even bought a backup when it was on sale! It keeps my hair in place, without making it stiff, and protects from the humidity.
Amy C.
Cable, WI
Love this product. I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day. Ive used other hair sprays and my curls usually fall with in 5 mins but with this hairspray it holds all day.
Yesenia R.
Wouldn't use it again it left my hair really messy smelling like really bad chemicals not recommended at all. Paid over $5 for a spray wouldn't bother to buy it again
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Love how well this hairspray holds my hair in place. But not fond of the smell!! Wish it smelt better I like when the hairspray has a fruity flower smell to it!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?