BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE the smell of this but it doesnt hold well. It is great to control fly aways but not great for all day hold of curls.
felicia h.
I love this hairspray! My hair doesn't feel like a helmet but the humidity resistance sure feels protective like one!
Josie P.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product it does a good job of holding the curls and taming frizz and holding body in hair good product
Lydia M.
Manitou Springs, CO
Love using this product for a middle ground product. Works as salon styling at an affordable price.
Tonya L.
Let me this product. Does not make my hair heavy or feeling as if a ton of hair spray is on it.
Taylor D.
This hairspray doesn't make my hair hard it smells great & does the job for me I would say
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
This is my new must-have hairspray for 2017! I have naturally curly/wavy (depending on length) hair and have horrible problems with frizzing. My bangs I straighten every day, but weather definitely takes it's toll. Of course it won't protect me in rain, but I've walked through sprinkles and the hairspray has given me a wonderful weatherproofing barrier. At CVS I often find it on sale 2 for $8 which I think is a bargain.
Amanda P.
Camp Hill, PA
I work in television and this product is a definite game-changer! I use it daily for volume and hold but my hair never feels crispy or dirty after using it. One bottle (under $5) lasts several weeks with daily use. I can spray my curls in the morning and they last longer than my 8-hour shift with great volume!
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
5/5 for control! I've put some very hard to hold styles up to this hairspray and been happy with the hold every time. Does seem to keep frizzies at bay as well and I have not noticed flaking. This would be best for someone looking for hold not flexibility
Mishall H.
I love this!! I have fine, thin hair & I use this on humid days where my hair gets frizzy & tangled.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?