BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Idania M.
En mis peinados esta laca de loreal es la estrella evita el despeinador y no endureze el cabello maltratandolo sino que moldea t da forma muy natural.
Nur A.
I only use hairspray on my cosplay wigs. I love the hold that it provides. However, it can get clumpy if used too liberally, so a fast hand is needed.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Finally a drugstore brand that doesn't feel sticky. This hairspray held all my hairs in place even the baby ones. It even helped my hair stay smooth
Jordan K.
Phenix City, AL
I love this hairspray. It doesn’t make your hair feel crunchy after using it and it really does protect your hair all day from frizzing or falling.
Mariah K.
Decent spray, smells great and decent hold. Not expensive and holds up against humidity as it claims. I just wish the hold was a little stronger.
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
yesenia o.
chelsea, MA
Was a great hairspray did not leave white marks on my hair it had a neutral scent and lasted through out the day without having to be reapplied
Francis R.
Fort Walton Beach , FL
I been buying this product as long as I remember. It leaves my hair soft and holds it down together. Not like other hairspray hard and sticky.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California
Don't use it as often but when I do. I like the way it works.. I have thick straight hair. Will continue to use it as it meets my requirements
Shelby C.
Champaign, IL
It keeps my hair stay in place all day. I use it the most when i have big beach waves and it looks great at the very end of the day!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?