BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Roshni P.
This is the epitome of a very minimalist hairspray. It has some hold but the texture is what really takes away from this product.
Julianne W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this hairspray! It is definitely very strong and holds your hair in place, but it's not super heavy.
It gives my hair a great hold with out weighing it down or making my curls fall out
Melitza m.
San Bernardino
I love this so much it resisted against the humid weather which was always a struggle but not anymore
Danielle B.
Love this hairspray! Gives great volume and texture to the hair. Hairspray doesn't always last all day but easy to spray later in the day again if needed!
Maggie M.
This is one of my most favorite hair sprays. I like how it holds my hair and also how I can brush through my hair to where it makes my hair lass frizzy.
yesenia o.
chelsea, MA
Was a great hairspray did not leave white marks on my hair it had a neutral scent and lasted through out the day without having to be reapplied
Francis R.
Fort Walton Beach , FL
I been buying this product as long as I remember. It leaves my hair soft and holds it down together. Not like other hairspray hard and sticky.
Katie K.
Used this when I was going to have to walk through the rain on my naturally frizzy hair and it worked great! Better than expected
Kaitlyn B.
I really love the weight of this product on my hair and it holds amazingly! Very nice product for hairstyles that are difficult
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?