BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #43 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Just bought some of this stuff and it seems to be working pretty well! The smell isn't too bad either! The cost was very reasonable as well!I Normally I use Tresseme but this is a great competitor.
Sarah C.
Really bummed about this one. I was looking for a anti-humidity spray and hoped this would do the trick, but it didn't and it also made my scalp itchy and feel grungy.
Angel L.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I even bought a backup when it was on sale! It keeps my hair in place, without making it stiff, and protects from the humidity.
Amy C.
Cable, WI
Love this product. I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day. Ive used other hair sprays and my curls usually fall with in 5 mins but with this hairspray it holds all day.
Yesenia R.
Wouldn't use it again it left my hair really messy smelling like really bad chemicals not recommended at all. Paid over $5 for a spray wouldn't bother to buy it again
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Love how well this hairspray holds my hair in place. But not fond of the smell!! Wish it smelt better I like when the hairspray has a fruity flower smell to it!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have deemed this stuff my new favorite hairspray. This stuff has an amazing hold but doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling crunchy like some hair sprays do.
Shawna M.
Cooperstown, ND
Being a drugstore spray it's fricking awesome! And I'm super picky! Usually most drugstore hair sprays do nothing for me and a waste of money. But this is damn good stuff!!
Kaitlyn B.
I really love the weight of this product on my hair and it holds amazingly! Very nice product for hairstyles that are difficult
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Holy smokes, this stuff is awesome! First of all, it smells so good, like a fresh shower. Second, it actually works really well! My style stays put all day!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?