BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Angel L.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I even bought a backup when it was on sale! It keeps my hair in place, without making it stiff, and protects from the humidity.
Amy C.
Cable, WI
Love this product. I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day. Ive used other hair sprays and my curls usually fall with in 5 mins but with this hairspray it holds all day.
Yesenia R.
Wouldn't use it again it left my hair really messy smelling like really bad chemicals not recommended at all. Paid over $5 for a spray wouldn't bother to buy it again
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Love how well this hairspray holds my hair in place. But not fond of the smell!! Wish it smelt better I like when the hairspray has a fruity flower smell to it!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have deemed this stuff my new favorite hairspray. This stuff has an amazing hold but doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling crunchy like some hair sprays do.
Shawna M.
Cooperstown, ND
Being a drugstore spray it's fricking awesome! And I'm super picky! Usually most drugstore hair sprays do nothing for me and a waste of money. But this is damn good stuff!!
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Holy smokes, this stuff is awesome! First of all, it smells so good, like a fresh shower. Second, it actually works really well! My style stays put all day!
Danielle B.
Love this hairspray! Gives great volume and texture to the hair. Hairspray doesn't always last all day but easy to spray later in the day again if needed!
Maggie M.
This is one of my most favorite hair sprays. I like how it holds my hair and also how I can brush through my hair to where it makes my hair lass frizzy.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I think this is one of the better drug store hair sprays. I use this one daily. Whether it is raining or the humidity is unbearable my hair stays in place
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?