BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Yesenia R.
Wouldn't use it again it left my hair really messy smelling like really bad chemicals not recommended at all. Paid over $5 for a spray wouldn't bother to buy it again
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Love how well this hairspray holds my hair in place. But not fond of the smell!! Wish it smelt better I like when the hairspray has a fruity flower smell to it!
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Finally a drugstore brand that doesn't feel sticky. This hairspray held all my hairs in place even the baby ones. It even helped my hair stay smooth
Sarah E.
I love this hairspray! It's perfect, it doesn't get heavy and powdery feeling. It keeps my baby hairs down and helps with my frizz!
Kimberly C.
Clarkston, WA
This stuff surprised me so much it did not drive me out of the bathroom,the smell was pleasent. The hold was good but still soft
Enisy S.
This product has a good smell but it does not hold for up to 48 hrs. Certanly, humidity resistant.It is ok for the price.
Kylie M.
Wasn't crazy about the smell. The hold was okay wasn't the best I will always go back to my big sexy hair hairspray.
Lynnsey R.
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this hairspray. It does let the volume down after a whole but it definitely locks everything in place!
Hiram C.
The best one yet i love it use it when styling my hair and it keeps it in its place especially with my little baby hairs
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?