BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Wendi J.
Homedale, ID
This is the best hairspray, ever! I started my teens using tons of Auqanet. I have used many hairsprays over the years and none compare to this product. Plus it smells amazing!
♛Summer♛ Z.
Waupun, WI
This hairspray smells amazing! My hair doesn’t keep curls very well but this hairspray seems to help it hold all day long! It’s very affordable and overall a great product.
Janett D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this hairspray! I have naturally curly hair so when I straighten my hair then curl it, it doesn't last long because my natural curls come through because the curl doesn't hold but with this hairspray I can always count on my style to stay on all day. It doesn't have a hard feel to the hair which I don't like but the hold is pretty strong! Everyone should try it. L'oreal's hair care line has been surprising me a lot lately.
Yolanda H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Just bought this yesterday is the second time i buy it and so far i like it.. My hair always looking like a clown lol i lived in chicago the weather ia bipolar it been hot and raining a lot so it get humid and i step outside and hair was straight and it went to looking like someone scarrd me.. I will recommend this product.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
This is my new must-have hairspray for 2017! I have naturally curly/wavy (depending on length) hair and have horrible problems with frizzing. My bangs I straighten every day, but weather definitely takes it's toll. Of course it won't protect me in rain, but I've walked through sprinkles and the hairspray has given me a wonderful weatherproofing barrier. At CVS I often find it on sale 2 for $8 which I think is a bargain.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Before this I used the Aussie hairspray which I was very disappointed with. I decided to give this a try and love it. Works well with my hair, holds curls nicely which is great because I have super thick hair. The smell is eh, but it's hairspray and I feel like that never smells quite right. Definitely going to be using the product again.
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
I have brown curly hair that gets frizzy I feel like this is my go to because it holds hairs in place plus it doesn't give me any dandruff. This hairspray doesn't make your hair look crunchy or hard but it doesn't smell the best. Also it may be a little heavy because it weighs down my curls when I style them with an iron.
Milagros G.
miami , Florida

I like very much this Hairspray because the texture that leaves is pretty good
compared to others I've tested that tend to leave the hair very hard and long
end up breaking the hair,Has a
pleasant smell and that I quite like is not something strong that remains in the
hair all day

Amanda P.
Camp Hill, PA
I work in television and this product is a definite game-changer! I use it daily for volume and hold but my hair never feels crispy or dirty after using it. One bottle (under $5) lasts several weeks with daily use. I can spray my curls in the morning and they last longer than my 8-hour shift with great volume!
Cristina G.
I've been using the Aussie hairspray for a quite a while and was looking for a change so I decided to grab this. Don't think I'll be switching back anything time soon, I am really liking this hairspray. It holds my curls perfectly together, I see people complaining about the smell but i actually really enjoy it. I guess it's just based on preference.  I even get compliments that my hair smells wonderful as soon as I spray the product on!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?

Walgreens