BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #37 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Good old hairspray. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Keeps hair in place on windy, hot, or humid days. It worked as expected and i would and will continue to use this product. It can be found at most local retailers. Not a bad scent and great price point.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This is the only hairspray I currently use. It has a nice soft moveable finish, unlike others that harden and weigh down the hair. It has a great hold even though it does leave your hair soft. Keeps away frizz. Holds style well. My only negative critique is the fragrance I do not necessarily enjoy the way it smells!
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
5/5 for control! I've put some very hard to hold styles up to this hairspray and been happy with the hold every time. Does seem to keep frizzies at bay as well and I have not noticed flaking. This would be best for someone looking for hold not flexibility
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is my go to hairspray. It definitely keeps every hair in place. I prefer this over any higher brand spray because it gets the job done. Best part about it is that it does not leave a white cast on your hair if you put on too much. Overall very satisfied by this product.
Hillary S.
Ankeny, IA
I like this hairspray because it doesn't make my hair feel like straw or weigh it down after I spray it on. It holds all my hair in place and I can run my fingers through it without worrying that it's going to lose shape.
Destiny M.
I personally don't use much hairspray, only when I curl my hair and I must say. This definitely holds my waves/curls all day. I don't see myself having to touch up my hair unless I feel like I want a little more curl in my hair
Kaitlyn M.
I got this product on sale assuming it would be like any other hairspray. I used it in place of my regular hairspray for about a week. I love it! It doesn't cause frizz and it keeps my hair in place all day even in 90° weather!
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
I've never been big on hairspray but I bought this the other day and love it! It keeps my bangs in place all day everyday and smells fresh. Only thing I don't like is that it's so good you literally have to wash it out
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
My go to hairspray. Better than the Sebastian hairspray that I have bought gallons of. It does well in humidity, but not so well at the beach, but your the beach come on!!! Holds my bouffant pin up do very well without paying the high price of salon brands. And it is an actual fine mist hairspray.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
When I go to dance conventions I always need my hair to stay in and this works perfectly. It smells like any other hairspray, nothing special. My hair is thick and dirty blonde. I recommend this product.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?