BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Kara G.
This stuff is amazing! It truly keeps my style in place, even in the wind. I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short. I love a lot of volume, and this hairspray helps me achieve and maintain a great style all day long. The bonus is that it doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
At first I didn't care too much for the smell but after using it so much I got used to it and I like it, it holds my hair better than any drugstore hair spray has really glad I purchased it doesn't make your hair feel stiff or anything
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
L'oreal did it again & thank you ! Great all day hold, without heaviness and flakes. The scent, as with other comments left here, I agree does give room for product to be improved upon. Posting for those who enjoy saving some $, I recently purchased this item to try while on sale, at my local CVS @ $3.99. A little goes a long way with this spray and shortly after use, the mentioned above scent were no longer noticeable.
Kaitlyn M.
I got this product on sale assuming it would be like any other hairspray. I used it in place of my regular hairspray for about a week. I love it! It doesn't cause frizz and it keeps my hair in place all day even in 90° weather!
Hillary S.
Ankeny, IA
I like this hairspray because it doesn't make my hair feel like straw or weigh it down after I spray it on. It holds all my hair in place and I can run my fingers through it without worrying that it's going to lose shape.
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is my go to hairspray. It definitely keeps every hair in place. I prefer this over any higher brand spray because it gets the job done. Best part about it is that it does not leave a white cast on your hair if you put on too much. Overall very satisfied by this product.
Destiny M.
I personally don't use much hairspray, only when I curl my hair and I must say. This definitely holds my waves/curls all day. I don't see myself having to touch up my hair unless I feel like I want a little more curl in my hair
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
I've never been big on hairspray but I bought this the other day and love it! It keeps my bangs in place all day everyday and smells fresh. Only thing I don't like is that it's so good you literally have to wash it out
Amy C.
Cable, WI
Love this product. I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day. Ive used other hair sprays and my curls usually fall with in 5 mins but with this hairspray it holds all day.
Mariah K.
Decent spray, smells great and decent hold. Not expensive and holds up against humidity as it claims. I just wish the hold was a little stronger.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?