BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Kayla R.
I purchase this product for an outdoor wedding. I was afraid my curls would fall out due to wind and humidity. With the L'Oreal Weather Control hairspray, I was able to maintain my curls without my hair feeling like cardboard. For the price, you can't beat it.
Maryann T.
I love this hairspray so much! The smell is so nnice and not over powerdingat all.It hold perfect and the price point is fantastic.Leaves hair in place all day in the summer with no freeizz. I have thin hair with natural wave and it holds perfect with no residue.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love this whole line of products by loreal. I don't typically use hairspray but in a pinch I use this and I like it. I didn't have high expectations for it but it worked really well and I would buy it again if needed. And I would definitely recommend it
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
At first I didn't care too much for the smell but after using it so much I got used to it and I like it, it holds my hair better than any drugstore hair spray has really glad I purchased it doesn't make your hair feel stiff or anything
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
It will hold your hair in place, but it is crunchy and VERY shiny. Even using the smallest amount makes my hair look greasy. If you like the damp/greasy/slick hair look, this it the product for you. Most likely will not repurchase.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
L'oreal did it again & thank you ! Great all day hold, without heaviness and flakes. The scent, as with other comments left here, I agree does give room for product to be improved upon. Posting for those who enjoy saving some $, I recently purchased this item to try while on sale, at my local CVS @ $3.99. A little goes a long way with this spray and shortly after use, the mentioned above scent were no longer noticeable.
Renee M.
I love this hairspray! I have natural curly hair and live in Las Vegas, so needless to say even though its a desert climate here my hair still gets frizzy, especially if i don't use this hairspray.
Alyssa P.
Cypress, TX
Great product, lasts long enough and has very good hold... my only issue with this is that it has a very strong smell so if you need to use a lot of it its odor can be quite annoying. Overall though it's one of the best hairsprays i've used and would highly recommend
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This is the only hairspray I currently use. It has a nice soft moveable finish, unlike others that harden and weigh down the hair. It has a great hold even though it does leave your hair soft. Keeps away frizz. Holds style well. My only negative critique is the fragrance I do not necessarily enjoy the way it smells!
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Good old hairspray. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Keeps hair in place on windy, hot, or humid days. It worked as expected and i would and will continue to use this product. It can be found at most local retailers. Not a bad scent and great price point.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?