BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Tabitha M.
richmond, TX
I have to say I am pleased with this product. I use it when I wear my hair curly and straight. I find this hairspray keeps my hair from getting that crunchy feeling but has a good hold. You really cant go wrong with a $3.00 product that actually works. Now as for the weather control... I live in Texas which is very humid and I don't think there is a product made that could withstand that.
Wendi J.
Homedale, ID
This is the best hairspray, ever! I started my teens using tons of Auqanet. I have used many hairsprays over the years and none compare to this product. Plus it smells amazing!
Janett D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this hairspray! I have naturally curly hair so when I straighten my hair then curl it, it doesn't last long because my natural curls come through because the curl doesn't hold but with this hairspray I can always count on my style to stay on all day. It doesn't have a hard feel to the hair which I don't like but the hold is pretty strong! Everyone should try it. L'oreal's hair care line has been surprising me a lot lately.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
Just bought this yesterday is the second time i buy it and so far i like it.. My hair always looking like a clown lol i lived in chicago the weather ia bipolar it been hot and raining a lot so it get humid and i step outside and hair was straight and it went to looking like someone scarrd me.. I will recommend this product.
Cat S.
Sonoma, CA
This is my new must-have hairspray for 2017! I have naturally curly/wavy (depending on length) hair and have horrible problems with frizzing. My bangs I straighten every day, but weather definitely takes it's toll. Of course it won't protect me in rain, but I've walked through sprinkles and the hairspray has given me a wonderful weatherproofing barrier. At CVS I often find it on sale 2 for $8 which I think is a bargain.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Before this I used the Aussie hairspray which I was very disappointed with. I decided to give this a try and love it. Works well with my hair, holds curls nicely which is great because I have super thick hair. The smell is eh, but it's hairspray and I feel like that never smells quite right. Definitely going to be using the product again.
NISSA R.
I have brown curly hair that gets frizzy I feel like this is my go to because it holds hairs in place plus it doesn't give me any dandruff. This hairspray doesn't make your hair look crunchy or hard but it doesn't smell the best. Also it may be a little heavy because it weighs down my curls when I style them with an iron.
Amanda P.
Camp Hill, PA
I work in television and this product is a definite game-changer! I use it daily for volume and hold but my hair never feels crispy or dirty after using it. One bottle (under $5) lasts several weeks with daily use. I can spray my curls in the morning and they last longer than my 8-hour shift with great volume!
Kara G.
This stuff is amazing! It truly keeps my style in place, even in the wind. I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short. I love a lot of volume, and this hairspray helps me achieve and maintain a great style all day long. The bonus is that it doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy.
Danielle C.
Jaffrey, NH
I have very thick hair so finding a hairspray that hold my curls is almost impossible. Unfortunately, this product didn't do the trick for me. I first began using it as summer was approaching and was hoping the weather control and 48 hour hold would help me through the humidity but instead it left my hair snarly and feeling like straw only a few hours later which is a huge bummer since I'm usually such a fan of L'Oreal products.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?