BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Amor C.
Corona, NY
l'Oreal is for me one of the best brand in the beauty industry, i've been using a lot of their products, i love them all including this hair spray, the only thing is not so good about it it is the scent, i have a sensitive nose and a can't stand the scent that this product have, the quality as usual is amazing as all L'Oreal product!!
Alyssa P.
Cypress, TX
Great product, lasts long enough and has very good hold... my only issue with this is that it has a very strong smell so if you need to use a lot of it its odor can be quite annoying. Overall though it's one of the best hairsprays i've used and would highly recommend
Haley C.
Mt. Vernon
I absolutely love this product! It has a fantastic, clean smell. I can't go a day without using it! I notice that if I curl my hair and spritz some of this hairspray in, my curls stay in tact all day! This product is definitely and great buy.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
My favorite hair spray! I used to buy professional hair spray all the time! I tried this and fell in love with it! Works awesome! Price is right! I recommend buying it!
Summer D.
I use this hairspray for my clients who don't want a hard hold but something very soft and still holds their hair in place . It's very light and hold up well in humid environments works very well and last a good amount of days
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
Best drugstore hairspray!! The price is great and you can always find coupons. I love it because it doesn't flake, but yet it holds. The smell is amazing!!! I'm going to stock up on this. My husband loves it also.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Not a fan of this. I purchased this at Walgreens last week to try something new. It does the job just fine, what I don't like is the scent. I noticed as soon as I went to spray this in my hair I picked up a scent of pickles. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pickles....however I don't want my hair smelling like I spilled a jar of it on myself. It's a shame because it does work rather well, I just can't get past the scent. I'm reading all of these other reviews where people are talking about the scent being decent...so I don't know if I got a bad batch or if people really do take to the scent because it smells like food? I find it kind of strange myself. Oh well! Onto the next spray!
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
My go to hairspray. Better than the Sebastian hairspray that I have bought gallons of. It does well in humidity, but not so well at the beach, but your the beach come on!!! Holds my bouffant pin up do very well without paying the high price of salon brands. And it is an actual fine mist hairspray.
Wendi J.
Homedale, ID
This is the best hairspray, ever! I started my teens using tons of Auqanet. I have used many hairsprays over the years and none compare to this product. Plus it smells amazing!
Janett D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this hairspray! I have naturally curly hair so when I straighten my hair then curl it, it doesn't last long because my natural curls come through because the curl doesn't hold but with this hairspray I can always count on my style to stay on all day. It doesn't have a hard feel to the hair which I don't like but the hold is pretty strong! Everyone should try it. L'oreal's hair care line has been surprising me a lot lately.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?