BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Hairspray

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
I love love love this hair spray! It keeps my hair styles lasting all day, it also is for a good price and smells super good!! (I get compliments all the time about how good my hair smells). It also doesn’t look super crusty on the hair it looks natural and smooth.
Fanoula D.
middletown
This hairspray is AMAZING!! such a good price and it works so well!! I love the smell. It says extreme hold but it's very workable and doesn't make your hair feel diff and crunchy. It keeps the texture of my hair soft and holds the style
Krystal M.
I like a strong hairspray that will hold my hair in place. I compare this to Aussie's hairspray the one that holds like a shield. This is only hairspray I use. Great for those who dont like hair in their face, especially while at work.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
My favorite hair spray! I used to buy professional hair spray all the time! I tried this and fell in love with it! Works awesome! Price is right! I recommend buying it!
Dominique F.
I use this hairspray for my clients who don't want a hard hold but something very soft and still holds their hair in place . It's very light and hold up well in humid environments works very well and last a good amount of days
Chanda S.
 It's a good hair spray. It controls the frizz,  doesn't make my hair hard.  It has a nice scent. I can still brush my hair if I need to. It's one of the better brands that I have used, and it's affordable.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I bought this one on a fluke because they didn’t have the one I normally get on sale. It was a decent by no complaints it was a little bit sticky compared to my regular usage and it came out thicker than I’m used to as well
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
Best drugstore hairspray!! The price is great and you can always find coupons. I love it because it doesn't flake, but yet it holds. The smell is amazing!!! I'm going to stock up on this. My husband loves it also.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this hair spray. I didn't like the smell because it was too strong. It really weighed down my hair but if you like the feeling of product in your hair, you would probably like this product.
Eri V.
Sarasota , FL
For the price this hairspray is amazing. It gives me great hold and brush ability. Great smell and a good amount of product. This is a great kit essential, especially if you use a lot or hair spray.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?

back