BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
Favorite drugstore hairspray! It's so affordable and it really holds well. The scent has changed from the original and isn't as good as it used to be but this is such a great hairspray! I have recommended it to a lot of friends.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
l'Oreal is for me one of the best brand in the beauty industry, i've been using a lot of their products, i love them all including this hair spray, the only thing is not so good about it it is the scent, i have a sensitive nose and a can't stand the scent that this product have, the quality as usual is amazing as all L'Oreal product!!
I love L'Oréal hairspray I will not use anything else. I find that this holds my natural curly hair in place all day, no matter what the weather is. The smell of the hairspray is amazing. I've had many compliments on the smell of my hair. Awesome product!
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
As a hairstylist I use this product on all of my brides and clients! I was recommended this product by another stylist and haven't stopped using since! Had a pleasant smell and I love the weather control for high humidity days! Really locks the style in place for long lasting style.
Haley C.
Mt. Vernon
I absolutely love this product! It has a fantastic, clean smell. I can't go a day without using it! I notice that if I curl my hair and spritz some of this hairspray in, my curls stay in tact all day! This product is definitely and great buy.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
My favorite hair spray! I used to buy professional hair spray all the time! I tried this and fell in love with it! Works awesome! Price is right! I recommend buying it!
Summer D.
I use this hairspray for my clients who don't want a hard hold but something very soft and still holds their hair in place . It's very light and hold up well in humid environments works very well and last a good amount of days
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
Best drugstore hairspray!! The price is great and you can always find coupons. I love it because it doesn't flake, but yet it holds. The smell is amazing!!! I'm going to stock up on this. My husband loves it also.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this hair spray. I didn't like the smell because it was too strong. It really weighed down my hair but if you like the feeling of product in your hair, you would probably like this product.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Not a fan of this. I purchased this at Walgreens last week to try something new. It does the job just fine, what I don't like is the scent. I noticed as soon as I went to spray this in my hair I picked up a scent of pickles. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pickles....however I don't want my hair smelling like I spilled a jar of it on myself. It's a shame because it does work rather well, I just can't get past the scent. I'm reading all of these other reviews where people are talking about the scent being decent...so I don't know if I got a bad batch or if people really do take to the scent because it smells like food? I find it kind of strange myself. Oh well! Onto the next spray!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?