BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Summer D.
I use this hairspray for my clients who don't want a hard hold but something very soft and still holds their hair in place . It's very light and hold up well in humid environments works very well and last a good amount of days
Chanda S.
 It's a good hair spray. It controls the frizz,  doesn't make my hair hard.  It has a nice scent. I can still brush my hair if I need to. It's one of the better brands that I have used, and it's affordable.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I bought this one on a fluke because they didn’t have the one I normally get on sale. It was a decent by no complaints it was a little bit sticky compared to my regular usage and it came out thicker than I’m used to as well
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
Best drugstore hairspray!! The price is great and you can always find coupons. I love it because it doesn't flake, but yet it holds. The smell is amazing!!! I'm going to stock up on this. My husband loves it also.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this hair spray. I didn't like the smell because it was too strong. It really weighed down my hair but if you like the feeling of product in your hair, you would probably like this product.
Eri V.
Sarasota , FL
For the price this hairspray is amazing. It gives me great hold and brush ability. Great smell and a good amount of product. This is a great kit essential, especially if you use a lot or hair spray.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Not a fan of this. I purchased this at Walgreens last week to try something new. It does the job just fine, what I don't like is the scent. I noticed as soon as I went to spray this in my hair I picked up a scent of pickles. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pickles....however I don't want my hair smelling like I spilled a jar of it on myself. It's a shame because it does work rather well, I just can't get past the scent. I'm reading all of these other reviews where people are talking about the scent being decent...so I don't know if I got a bad batch or if people really do take to the scent because it smells like food? I find it kind of strange myself. Oh well! Onto the next spray!
Kaitlyn P.
Franklin, TN
This is my favorite hairspray! It holds my hair in place for long periods of time without making my hair stiff and tangly. It also has the scent of professional salon products, which is my favorite part!
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
This hair spray will not leave tour hair sticky, crunchy, weighted down or looking like you have helmet head. It's light weight and combats frizz during humidity.
Tabitha B.
richmond, TX
I have to say I am pleased with this product. I use it when I wear my hair curly and straight. I find this hairspray keeps my hair from getting that crunchy feeling but has a good hold. You really cant go wrong with a $3.00 product that actually works. Now as for the weather control... I live in Texas which is very humid and I don't think there is a product made that could withstand that.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?