BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
Guys I love the hairspray. First off I'm a mixed guy with colored and relaxed hair and with the styles I sometimes do I need something that holds. This spray does that very well. I can even do flat styles with it and the hair is soft to the touch. A can last me forever. I do use the extra strong hold and right now it's saving me because my hair color is in transition and is a hot mess but this gives me some kind of stlye and hold to help it for now. Totally worth the money! L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray @loreal #beauty #blog #beautyinfluencer #hair
Suki L.
Austin, TX
I guess I will be the reviewer who didn't love this stuff. The smell is amazing and one of the only things I love about it. But that is where it ends. My hair is straight, fine, and a have a lot of it so it tends to weigh heavy. Curling hair in the summer is pretty much impossible. To be fair, I bought this in the winter so I can't verify it's anti-frizz, anti-humidity qualities, but the problem is that it actually holds TOO well. I barely spray any on my hair and it won't move at all. It also tends to make my hair look greasy and just not good overall. Very saturated. I usually have to use some and then brush my hair over once to get the stiffness out. I think this is probably more ideal for someone with thicker hair or curly hair.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Love this hairspray!!! Smells amazing after a few minutes, a little strong of a chemical smell at first. I used every last bit of this, mainly because it held up my curls so well! I usually curl my hair with a wand, & if I don't spray my hair with this it will go back straight very quickly. But it also doesn't leave my hair stiff. It is at first but then you mess around & toss it back & forth and you should be good :) also great at keeping my buns it tact!!
Allie L.
Pros: This hairspray holds better than any I've ever used. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it has a nice subtle scent.

Cons: It instantly makes my hair super crunchy and hard to comb through at the end of the day.

I bought this because my favorite hairspray isn't sold anymore and the reviews for this on multiple sites were pretty good. Overall, if you're fine with crunchy hair, this is an amazing hairspray. I'm going to keep trying it (because I'm not one to waste something I spent money on), but I'll most likely switch to something different.
Tonya C.
OK, I read some of the other posts and people said it smelled funny or made their hair crunchy and I actually gave it 5 stars because it holds so well without making my hair crunchy.. and I can get it for $4!! I found that if I make sure I spray it 10-12 inches away from my hair and don't use too much, it works perfectly. I have tried a LOT of hairsprays because my hair is straight as a board, thick and I have a ton of it. This spray actually holds my hair when I curl it! My new go to.
Winnie C.
Good hairspray for the price. It's usually on sale in Rite Aid so I'll usually get it at a lower cost. I like it because the spray is really fine and doesn't get overly sticky. It has a flexible hold so it makes your hair look more natural and smooth rather than a sticky lumpy mess. Giving it 4 stars because even though I like the product, I wish it would hold the hairstyle a bit longer but I guess that's a trade off with the flexible hold.
Shubam S.
I live in a very hot and humid climate so finding a hairspray that keeps my hair non-greasy looking, but also frizz-free is a must! This product does everything it says it does. It literally locks my hair in place after I straighten it and doesn't give too much of a crunchy hair feeling at all. I haven't tried spraying this on curled hair yet, but I think it would hold up the curls just as well! For the price, you can't beat this!
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this hair spray! It smells amazing and says it's a level 4 strength but I would say it is about a 5! I have extremely fine thin hair and when I curl it and use other hairspray, it normally just goes straight within 2 hours. This stuff will help it stay perfect all day without any problems!
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
This hair spray does not lie when it says "Lock it" ....your hair will not budge when you use this product. Even in high humidity this hair spray holds up. I love doing intricate hairstyles and this product helps keep my hard work in place. The only downside is that I do find it to be quite crunchy, to me that's not a deal breaker, but some folks it may be. I will be purchasing this product again...often.
Cassie H.
I loooove this hairspray! I keep repurchasing and I get many compliments on the smell of it. It smells lovely, and the smell stays for awhile. It also works well for holding volume or adding a bit of texture to my straightened hair. It keeps hair in place when you have an up-do. I haven't noticed it working especially well for humidity or weather, but what hairspray really works for that anyways?!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey R.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?