BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #37 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Evanz D.
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray This by far is the best hairspay I've tried. It doesn't flake and make the hair look dry. It styles perfectly the way i want it and hold my hair strong enough but still makes it look soft.
Jessica B.
Hutchinson, KS
Favorite drugstore hairspray! It's so affordable and it really holds well. The scent has changed from the original and isn't as good as it used to be but this is such a great hairspray! I have recommended it to a lot of friends.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
l'Oreal is for me one of the best brand in the beauty industry, i've been using a lot of their products, i love them all including this hair spray, the only thing is not so good about it it is the scent, i have a sensitive nose and a can't stand the scent that this product have, the quality as usual is amazing as all L'Oreal product!!
I love L'Oréal hairspray I will not use anything else. I find that this holds my natural curly hair in place all day, no matter what the weather is. The smell of the hairspray is amazing. I've had many compliments on the smell of my hair. Awesome product!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This hairspray that's exactly what it says it's going to do it definitely locks to your hair style and please do to the weather constantly changing your hair can get messed up this one is very heavy it keeps it from moving and shifting too much and it doesn't cost that much so it's a great product
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
As a hairstylist I use this product on all of my brides and clients! I was recommended this product by another stylist and haven't stopped using since! Had a pleasant smell and I love the weather control for high humidity days! Really locks the style in place for long lasting style.
Han G.
knoxville, TN
All of us have busy days. Even busy days should still be good hair days! I use this hairspray on straight and curly hairstyles and I️t helps fight frizz and falling curls. I️t also helps keep my natural waves from ruining my straight hairstyles.
Haley C.
Mt. Vernon
I absolutely love this product! It has a fantastic, clean smell. I can't go a day without using it! I notice that if I curl my hair and spritz some of this hairspray in, my curls stay in tact all day! This product is definitely and great buy.
Fanoula D.
middletown
This hairspray is AMAZING!! such a good price and it works so well!! I love the smell. It says extreme hold but it's very workable and doesn't make your hair feel diff and crunchy. It keeps the texture of my hair soft and holds the style
Krystal M.
I like a strong hairspray that will hold my hair in place. I compare this to Aussie's hairspray the one that holds like a shield. This is only hairspray I use. Great for those who dont like hair in their face, especially while at work.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?