BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
kim m.
okemah, OK
Helps keep hair looking good even when its raining outside a must have product i have fine hair works good for mine
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
My favorite hairspray it locks fast! That's what I like! Quick dry. It does make it crunchy but I don't care.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
This controls my hair really good. It work during those humid days, keeps my hair in place at all times
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Love how it holds up during any temperature but i didn't like the white flaky residue it leaves behind
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
Love this brand! It has the long lasting hold that you need from hair spray and smells so very good!!
Andrea B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this hairspray! Is my go to everyday. It leaves no residue which is a plus!
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
As a hairstylist I use this product on all of my brides and clients! I was recommended this product by another stylist and haven't stopped using since! Had a pleasant smell and I love the weather control for high humidity days! Really locks the style in place for long lasting style.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this hair spray. I didn't like the smell because it was too strong. It really weighed down my hair but if you like the feeling of product in your hair, you would probably like this product.
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
This is the only hair spray that I have used that has claimed to help
With humidity and actually for the most part kept its promise it also holds well but sometimes due to weather it needs to be reapplied
Danielle C.
Jaffrey, NH
I have very thick hair so finding a hairspray that hold my curls is almost impossible. Unfortunately, this product didn't do the trick for me. I first began using it as summer was approaching and was hoping the weather control and 48 hour hold would help me through the humidity but instead it left my hair snarly and feeling like straw only a few hours later which is a huge bummer since I'm usually such a fan of L'Oreal products.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?