BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Evelyn T.
Fresno, CA
I use this hairspray all the time. It holds really well especially when I have to put my hair up for performances or just when I want to have that nice sleek look. Like I’ve said before I love this smell and will buy again.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
This hairspray is pretty good, it holds well and smells great. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I can’t stand that crunchy feeling it leaves on your hair. I would recommend the hairspray because overall it’s not bad.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This hairspray is easy to use and sprays evenly. It achieves the purpose of locking in hair styles with also controlling frizz. It does not leave hair too crunchy and still feels soft. I recommend this product to others.
Miguel A.
Paramount, Ca
It isn’t the best spray for a strong hold for the weather. Since I live in SoCal, it works fine! But when I have visited different states that tend to be windier or more wet, this spray doesn’t hold as much as i’d like.
Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
I’ve got 3 bottles of this and it smells amazing! It’s not crusty! And it last long without your hair feel hard! It’s not super expensive either it’s for sure worth the money! I’ll keep buying this for sure
Justine M.
I love this hair spray it's awesome! It really helps me on bad hair days especially when the weather is muggy. I recommend this product to anyone trying to control their hair. It has a long hold which helps.
Taylor P.
Perrysburg
Best hold I’ve experienced, not to strong of a smell, and leaves a nice shine on the hair. The product uses an ultra fine mist so it doesn’t clump up and make your hair look greasy and clumped up.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is my favorite hairspray for when I need to use one. It keeps hold and also allows the hair to be flexible so you can brush it out and not look like a poodle when you curl your hair.
Aide T.
Kenosha
I’m one who tried many different kinds of weather control hairspray and so far I’m liking this one. It’s pricey, but because it does give me some weather control, I buy it.
Olivia E.
Cleveland, OH
I use this for my natural curls if it’s going to rain or be windy in case either weather messes up my hair. It doesn’t leave it crunchy, but then again I don’t use much.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?

Walgreens