BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This hairspray that's exactly what it says it's going to do it definitely locks to your hair style and please do to the weather constantly changing your hair can get messed up this one is very heavy it keeps it from moving and shifting too much and it doesn't cost that much so it's a great product
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
This hair spray will not leave tour hair sticky, crunchy, weighted down or looking like you have helmet head. It's light weight and combats frizz during humidity.
♛Summer♛ Z.
Waupun , WI
This hairspray smells amazing! My hair doesn’t keep curls very well but this hairspray seems to help it hold all day long! It’s very affordable and overall a great product.
Han G.
knoxville, TN
All of us have busy days. Even busy days should still be good hair days! I use this hairspray on straight and curly hairstyles and I️t helps fight frizz and falling curls. I️t also helps keep my natural waves from ruining my straight hairstyles.
Fanoula D.
middletown
This hairspray is AMAZING!! such a good price and it works so well!! I love the smell. It says extreme hold but it's very workable and doesn't make your hair feel diff and crunchy. It keeps the texture of my hair soft and holds the style
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
This is my every day hairspray. It is long lasting without being crusty or tacky. My husband uses it too and loves it. It won’t last me an entire day, but I’m okay with that because it isn’t sticky like some that do last all day. I just try to carry a small can for touch ups.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I bought this one on a fluke because they didn’t have the one I normally get on sale. It was a decent by no complaints it was a little bit sticky compared to my regular usage and it came out thicker than I’m used to as well
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
This is the only hair spray that I have used that has claimed to help
With humidity and actually for the most part kept its promise it also holds well but sometimes due to weather it needs to be reapplied
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is my favorite hairspray for when I need to use one. It keeps hold and also allows the hair to be flexible so you can brush it out and not look like a poodle when you curl your hair.
Kaitlyn P.
Franklin , TN
This is my favorite hairspray! It holds my hair in place for long periods of time without making my hair stiff and tangly. It also has the scent of professional salon products, which is my favorite part!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?