BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Renee M.
I love this hairspray! I have natural curly hair and live in Las Vegas, so needless to say even though its a desert climate here my hair still gets frizzy, especially if i don't use this hairspray.
Sarah M.
Just bought some of this stuff and it seems to be working pretty well! The smell isn't too bad either! The cost was very reasonable as well!I Normally I use Tresseme but this is a great competitor.
Shawna M.
Cooperstown, ND
Being a drugstore spray it's fricking awesome! And I'm super picky! Usually most drugstore hair sprays do nothing for me and a waste of money. But this is damn good stuff!!
Angel L.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I even bought a backup when it was on sale! It keeps my hair in place, without making it stiff, and protects from the humidity.
Sarah C.
Really bummed about this one. I was looking for a anti-humidity spray and hoped this would do the trick, but it didn't and it also made my scalp itchy and feel grungy.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I think this is one of the better drug store hair sprays. I use this one daily. Whether it is raining or the humidity is unbearable my hair stays in place
Idania M.
En mis peinados esta laca de loreal es la estrella evita el despeinador y no endureze el cabello maltratandolo sino que moldea t da forma muy natural.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California
Don't use it as often but when I do. I like the way it works.. I have thick straight hair. Will continue to use it as it meets my requirements
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I like this hairspray because it does great with all the humidity. My hair looks as great at the end of the day as if I first fixed it.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
This hairspray is good! It is not as weather/humidity proof as I was expecting but I did enjoy it and have bought it more than once!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?