BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product it does a good job of holding the curls and taming frizz and holding body in hair good product
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Helps keep hair looking good even when its raining outside a must have product i have fine hair works good for mine
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
It holds great no matter what conditions: cold, moderate wind, heat, humidity, rain, snow. I like it! Do recommend!
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
It's a great product and easy to use. I always keep it in the house if I need it. It's not too expensive either.
Jenna d.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
L’Oréal does no wrong for me. This product is great. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling tanglely. It smells great too.
cortney a.
Works great, hold any style in place for long periods of time! Will purchase again. Price point is great as well
Nur A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved the selection that this company has. The style of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
My favorite hairspray it locks fast! That's what I like! Quick dry. It does make it crunchy but I don't care.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey R.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?