BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
karol E.
Auburn
Perfect for my thick and heavy hair. Holds curls throughout the night, and isn't sticky at all. Smooth lasting curls!!
Kylie M.
Wasn't crazy about the smell. The hold was okay wasn't the best I will always go back to my big sexy hair hairspray.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Really really good brand. Works so very well and it is not very expensive. It is a really good product for the price
felicia h.
I love this hairspray! My hair doesn't feel like a helmet but the humidity resistance sure feels protective like one!
Holly B.
This hairspray gets the job done. I can count on a lasting hold all day without looking like a helmet is on my head.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product it does a good job of holding the curls and taming frizz and holding body in hair good product
kim m.
okemah, OK
Helps keep hair looking good even when its raining outside a must have product i have fine hair works good for mine
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
It holds great no matter what conditions: cold, moderate wind, heat, humidity, rain, snow. I like it! Do recommend!
cortney a.
Works great, hold any style in place for long periods of time! Will purchase again. Price point is great as well
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?

back