BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
Love this brand! It has the long lasting hold that you need from hair spray and smells so very good!!
Emma P.
For the price, this hairspray isn't the worst. I love how long it holds my curls for and the scent 👌🏼
Melitza m.
San Bernardino
I love this so much it resisted against the humid weather which was always a struggle but not anymore
Mishall H.
I love this!! I have fine, thin hair & I use this on humid days where my hair gets frizzy & tangled.
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un producto muy bueno y se los recomiendo siempre lo uso y es muy bueno te deja tu cabello muy bien
Lydia M.
Manitou Spgs, CO
Love using this product for a middle ground product. Works as salon styling at an affordable price.
Hanna K.
Moseley, VA
Perfect for high humidity levels yet very drying yes I know it’s hair spray but it could be better
Heather A.
Rock Hill
I love the smell of this product. My hair feels very healthy after showering with it. Holds well.
Tonya L.
Let me this product. Does not make my hair heavy or feeling as if a ton of hair spray is on it.
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
This hairspray smells amazing and has fabulous hold. I love using it during the summer months!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?