BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Hairspray

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Shelby C.
Champaign, IL
It keeps my hair stay in place all day. I use it the most when i have big beach waves and it looks great at the very end of the day!
Yulila P.
This hairspray holds my curls all day long but then I have to wash my hair because this product leave it so hard that I can't retouch it.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I like this hairspray because it does great with all the humidity. My hair looks as great at the end of the day as if I first fixed it.
Kaitlin B.
Burleson , TX
Best hairspray EVER!!! It’s the only hair spray I will ever purchase and the fact that I live in a humid city this stuff is amazing.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
This hairspray is good! It is not as weather/humidity proof as I was expecting but I did enjoy it and have bought it more than once!
Sarah E.
I love this hairspray! It's perfect, it doesn't get heavy and powdery feeling. It keeps my baby hairs down and helps with my frizz!
Katie K.
Used this when I was going to have to walk through the rain on my naturally frizzy hair and it worked great! Better than expected
Ruby R.
McAllen, TX
It does “lock it” but leaves my hair feeling dry, crispy and leaves white flakes by the end of the day. I won’t be repurchasing.
Gabriela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
This keeps my hair in place but i dislike the smell of it. It’s way too strong. I’ve bought it once and I’m not buying it again.
Roshni P.
This is the epitome of a very minimalist hairspray. It has some hold but the texture is what really takes away from this product.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?

back