BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Adalyn M.
This is good hair spray. I would recommend it holds very well. My hair falls out easy and this makes it hold in it's good
Enisy S.
This product has a good smell but it does not hold for up to 48 hrs. Certanly, humidity resistant.It is ok for the price.
Hiram C.
The best one yet i love it use it when styling my hair and it keeps it in its place especially with my little baby hairs
felicia h.
I love this hairspray! My hair doesn't feel like a helmet but the humidity resistance sure feels protective like one!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Really really good brand. Works so very well and it is not very expensive. It is a really good product for the price
Kylie M.
Wasn't crazy about the smell. The hold was okay wasn't the best I will always go back to my big sexy hair hairspray.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
Josie P.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product it does a good job of holding the curls and taming frizz and holding body in hair good product
kim m.
okemah, OK
Helps keep hair looking good even when its raining outside a must have product i have fine hair works good for mine
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
It's a great product and easy to use. I always keep it in the house if I need it. It's not too expensive either.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?