BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Renisha S.
Great brand, great product, great price. I like this brand and was willing to try out the hair spray. It got the job done. Great for frizz!
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I like this hairspray because it does great with all the humidity. My hair looks as great at the end of the day as if I first fixed it.
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
This hairspray is good! It is not as weather/humidity proof as I was expecting but I did enjoy it and have bought it more than once!
Sarah E.
I love this hairspray! It's perfect, it doesn't get heavy and powdery feeling. It keeps my baby hairs down and helps with my frizz!
Katie K.
Used this when I was going to have to walk through the rain on my naturally frizzy hair and it worked great! Better than expected
Roshni P.
This is the epitome of a very minimalist hairspray. It has some hold but the texture is what really takes away from this product.
Gaby O.
N Las Vegas, NV
This keeps my hair in place but i dislike the smell of it. It’s way too strong. I’ve bought it once and I’m not buying it again.
Kaitlyn B.
I really love the weight of this product on my hair and it holds amazingly! Very nice product for hairstyles that are difficult
Kimberly C.
Clarkston, WA
This stuff surprised me so much it did not drive me out of the bathroom,the smell was pleasent. The hold was good but still soft
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE the smell of this but it doesnt hold well. It is great to control fly aways but not great for all day hold of curls.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?