BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
I love L'Oréal hairspray I will not use anything else. I find that this holds my natural curly hair in place all day, no matter what the weather is. The smell of the hairspray is amazing. I've had many compliments on the smell of my hair. Awesome product!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have deemed this stuff my new favorite hairspray. This stuff has an amazing hold but doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling crunchy like some hair sprays do.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Holy smokes, this stuff is awesome! First of all, it smells so good, like a fresh shower. Second, it actually works really well! My style stays put all day!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Love this hairspray!!! Smells amazing after a few minutes, a little strong of a chemical smell at first. I used every last bit of this, mainly because it held up my curls so well! I usually curl my hair with a wand, & if I don't spray my hair with this it will go back straight very quickly. But it also doesn't leave my hair stiff. It is at first but then you mess around & toss it back & forth and you should be good :) also great at keeping my buns it tact!!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This is the only hairspray I currently use. It has a nice soft moveable finish, unlike others that harden and weigh down the hair. It has a great hold even though it does leave your hair soft. Keeps away frizz. Holds style well. My only negative critique is the fragrance I do not necessarily enjoy the way it smells!
Yelaidy S.
santiago
This hairspray it really works a lot I love it , and it's very affordable price ! I had brown hair and I also had a blonde ombré ! But this spray made me slay all my hairstyle and I love it !!!!! I will buy this product any time I totally recommend it if you like to hold you're hair right
Angie F.
This is a very good product. It holds very well but without giving you a heavy feeling. And you can comb it out of your hair and it wont stay hard.
Diana Chanin S.
Doral, FL
Trabaja perfectamente bien, no me canso de comprarlo mientras mas se me acaba salgo y compro otro. Lo he comprado miles de veces.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?