BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Hairspray

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with sta...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageabl...2 Answers
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Love how well this hairspray holds my hair in place. But not fond of the smell!! Wish it smelt better I like when the hairspray has a fruity flower smell to it!
Shawna M.
Cooperstown, ND
Being a drugstore spray it's fricking awesome! And I'm super picky! Usually most drugstore hair sprays do nothing for me and a waste of money. But this is damn good stuff!!
Kaitlyn B.
I really love the weight of this product on my hair and it holds amazingly! Very nice product for hairstyles that are difficult
Dany E.
Parkdale OR
I have spoken wonders about this product and the truth I would like to test it to see if it is true and tell my experience and give my review about this product
Rojeen S.
Cranston
Lasts in humidity!! My hair stays in place all day and doesnt have that stiff or hard feeling when I spray on. Isn’t sticky and doesn’t smell. I recommend!!
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Holy smokes, this stuff is awesome! First of all, it smells so good, like a fresh shower. Second, it actually works really well! My style stays put all day!
Danielle B.
Love this hairspray! Gives great volume and texture to the hair. Hairspray doesn't always last all day but easy to spray later in the day again if needed!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I think this is one of the better drug store hair sprays. I use this one daily. Whether it is raining or the humidity is unbearable my hair stays in place
Maggie M.
Omaha
This is one of my most favorite hair sprays. I like how it holds my hair and also how I can brush through my hair to where it makes my hair lass frizzy.
Idania M.
En mis peinados esta laca de loreal es la estrella evita el despeinador y no endureze el cabello maltratandolo sino que moldea t da forma muy natural.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?

back