BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I love this hair spray! It smells amazing and says it's a level 4 strength but I would say it is about a 5! I have extremely fine thin hair and when I curl it and use other hairspray, it normally just goes straight within 2 hours. This stuff will help it stay perfect all day without any problems!
Suki L.
Austin, TX
I guess I will be the reviewer who didn't love this stuff. The smell is amazing and one of the only things I love about it. But that is where it ends. My hair is straight, fine, and a have a lot of it so it tends to weigh heavy. Curling hair in the summer is pretty much impossible. To be fair, I bought this in the winter so I can't verify it's anti-frizz, anti-humidity qualities, but the problem is that it actually holds TOO well. I barely spray any on my hair and it won't move at all. It also tends to make my hair look greasy and just not good overall. Very saturated. I usually have to use some and then brush my hair over once to get the stiffness out. I think this is probably more ideal for someone with thicker hair or curly hair.
Kayla P.
Medina
I love the L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray a lot! I normally straighten my hair but there are days when I don’t and I wasn’t to leave my natural curls in and this hairspray helps a lot with frizz. I also use his product when I curl my hair and it holds my curls in place.
Eri S.
huber heights OH
I use there hairspray some what often not all times . Because the bad part about it it dries up really fast and you have to style your hair the way you want it . But that’s about it I wouldn’t recommend this for much people but if your fast doing your hair I recommend it for you .
Krystal M.
I like a strong hairspray that will hold my hair in place. I compare this to Aussie's hairspray the one that holds like a shield. This is only hairspray I use. Great for those who dont like hair in their face, especially while at work.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
I’m not a person who uses hairspray often but I’ve tried this one and it’s pretty great! It’s not very expensive, has an okay smell, and is great for all types of weather! It is a bit stick and dries with a bit of a crunchy feel if using too much but otherwise this is a great product!
Chanda S.
 It's a good hair spray. It controls the frizz,  doesn't make my hair hard.  It has a nice scent. I can still brush my hair if I need to. It's one of the better brands that I have used, and it's affordable.
Jennifer R.
Memphis , TN
This hairspray is pretty good, it holds well and smells great. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I can’t stand that crunchy feeling it leaves on your hair. I would recommend the hairspray because overall it’s not bad.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This hairspray is easy to use and sprays evenly. It achieves the purpose of locking in hair styles with also controlling frizz. It does not leave hair too crunchy and still feels soft. I recommend this product to others.
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
For the price this hairspray is amazing. It gives me great hold and brush ability. Great smell and a good amount of product. This is a great kit essential, especially if you use a lot or hair spray.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?