BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
Tabitha M.
Richmond, TX
I have to say I am pleased with this product. I use it when I wear my hair curly and straight. I find this hairspray keeps my hair from getting that crunchy feeling but has a good hold. You really cant go wrong with a $3.00 product that actually works. Now as for the weather control... I live in Texas which is very humid and I don't think there is a product made that could withstand that.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Before this I used the Aussie hairspray which I was very disappointed with. I decided to give this a try and love it. Works well with my hair, holds curls nicely which is great because I have super thick hair. The smell is eh, but it's hairspray and I feel like that never smells quite right. Definitely going to be using the product again.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
Just bought this yesterday is the second time i buy it and so far i like it.. My hair always looking like a clown lol i lived in chicago the weather ia bipolar it been hot and raining a lot so it get humid and i step outside and hair was straight and it went to looking like someone scarrd me.. I will recommend this product.
NISSA R.
I have brown curly hair that gets frizzy I feel like this is my go to because it holds hairs in place plus it doesn't give me any dandruff. This hairspray doesn't make your hair look crunchy or hard but it doesn't smell the best. Also it may be a little heavy because it weighs down my curls when I style them with an iron.
Maryann T.
I love this hairspray so much! The smell is so nnice and not over powerdingat all.It hold perfect and the price point is fantastic.Leaves hair in place all day in the summer with no freeizz. I have thin hair with natural wave and it holds perfect with no residue.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Good old hairspray. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Keeps hair in place on windy, hot, or humid days. It worked as expected and i would and will continue to use this product. It can be found at most local retailers. Not a bad scent and great price point.
Kayla R.
I purchase this product for an outdoor wedding. I was afraid my curls would fall out due to wind and humidity. With the L'Oreal Weather Control hairspray, I was able to maintain my curls without my hair feeling like cardboard. For the price, you can't beat it.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love this whole line of products by loreal. I don't typically use hairspray but in a pinch I use this and I like it. I didn't have high expectations for it but it worked really well and I would buy it again if needed. And I would definitely recommend it
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
It will hold your hair in place, but it is crunchy and VERY shiny. Even using the smallest amount makes my hair look greasy. If you like the damp/greasy/slick hair look, this it the product for you. Most likely will not repurchase.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
When I go to dance conventions I always need my hair to stay in and this works perfectly. It smells like any other hairspray, nothing special. My hair is thick and dirty blonde. I recommend this product.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?