BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #38 in Hairspray

Anti Frizz. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a lightweight mist that locks out humidity while locking in smooth style, for up to 48 hours. Instantly helps tame unruly fly-aways and frizz. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat

• I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Wil...1 Answers
  • Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I jus...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use it every time I curl my hair and it holds all day." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works really well for up dos and curling your hair , but the smell is less than to be desired." in 1 review
  • "I have fine, but thick curly hair that I wear short." in 1 review
Irines D.
Indianapolis, IN
Este producto es super bueno lo amo lo utilizo para controlar el frizz en mi pelo en tiempo de mucha nieve, y cuando voy hacer algun peinado le da un toque magico al cabello.. un precio muy adsequible. Lo unico malo de este producto es que tiene un olor muy fuerte... pero después trabajo super bien.👌
Sydney S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love love love this hair spray! It keeps my hair styles lasting all day, it also is for a good price and smells super good!! (I get compliments all the time about how good my hair smells). It also doesn’t look super crusty on the hair it looks natural and smooth.
Kayla P.
Medina, OH
I love the L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray a lot! I normally straighten my hair but there are days when I don’t and I wasn’t to leave my natural curls in and this hairspray helps a lot with frizz. I also use his product when I curl my hair and it holds my curls in place.
Eri S.
huber heights OH
I use there hairspray some what often not all times . Because the bad part about it it dries up really fast and you have to style your hair the way you want it . But that’s about it I wouldn’t recommend this for much people but if your fast doing your hair I recommend it for you .
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
This is my every day hairspray. It is long lasting without being crusty or tacky. My husband uses it too and loves it. It won’t last me an entire day, but I’m okay with that because it isn’t sticky like some that do last all day. I just try to carry a small can for touch ups.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
I’m not a person who uses hairspray often but I’ve tried this one and it’s pretty great! It’s not very expensive, has an okay smell, and is great for all types of weather! It is a bit stick and dries with a bit of a crunchy feel if using too much but otherwise this is a great product!
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
This hairspray is pretty good, it holds well and smells great. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I can’t stand that crunchy feeling it leaves on your hair. I would recommend the hairspray because overall it’s not bad.
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This hairspray is easy to use and sprays evenly. It achieves the purpose of locking in hair styles with also controlling frizz. It does not leave hair too crunchy and still feels soft. I recommend this product to others.
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
This is the only hair spray that I have used that has claimed to help
With humidity and actually for the most part kept its promise it also holds well but sometimes due to weather it needs to be reapplied
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is my favorite hairspray for when I need to use one. It keeps hold and also allows the hair to be flexible so you can brush it out and not look like a poodle when you curl your hair.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Does this hairspray leave your hair stiff and unmanageable? I just bought it but I'm scared to try it without knowing!
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very fine hair and in the winter it fills with static. Will this help in winter with these crazy fly aways?