BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Strong Brushable Hold. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a fine mist with up to 48-Hour hold**. So ultra-brushable, you can apply, brush it out and reapply throughout the day. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style. The perfect finisher for any look.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Buy on Target*
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
L’Oréal is a good brand with lots of different products for the different hair types. I buy it at Walmart for around $4. I love how fine the spray is, I never have big hardened wet spots anymore.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
Love ❤️ this so much. I use this every day and it super affordable. It is a great price and always leaves my hair looking great because I put it up everyday for work. I totally recommend that you purchase this.
Marty R.
So impressed with this hairspray. Love how light the fine mist is and how well it holds. I have used several salon brand products in the past, but I like this just as good. Especially for a fraction of the price! I would definitely recommend this to others.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I didn’t really have anything bad or positive to say about this hairspray. It got the job done and was like a random hairspray. There was really nothing special about it I don’t hate it nor did I like it. The price point was pretty affordable which is good.
Brenna G.
Lemont, IL
Love this hairspray. When I had long hair that I straightened every single day I would use this to make sure that my hair stayed all day. It works wonders! It is a must-have for people with thick unruly hair, it does an amazing job of holding up whatever style you choose.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
For cheerleading competitions, big voluminous hair is a must. This hairspray is so affordable and it is worth every penny! Your hair will not budge the whole day. Everyone who uses hairspray should try this one out.
liz F.
Galloway, NJ
Portal has so many product's I use but this hair spray really works for me. I use my curling iron and spray thus on my hair and my curls last all night. If I didn't use this my curls will fall with in a hour or two. You can buy this any where which I think is an added bonus for convience. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
When using this hair spray. I know that I'm getting the desired style that I want. It holds in place like I have never tested before. It do make my hair hard or flakey and it doesn't dry it out either. When I use it. I use it holding it away from my head at least 6 inches away. And I gets all yhe hold I need.
Michael F.
Austin, TX
I have that wavy thick hair combo that people may dream of .. little do people know it’s also the most temperamental do what u want “do” out there. Sometimes when not wanting to hoop that pomade this is a great go to for locking in the look of the day.
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
This is my favorite drug store hairspray. I randomly grabbed it the other day because the store was out of what I usually buy, and boy am I glad that they were! I don’t know how I lived without this product for so long! Works so well and smells so good!