BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #84 in Hairspray

Strong Brushable Hold. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a fine mist with up to 48-Hour hold**. So ultra-brushable, you can apply, brush it out and reapply throughout the day. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style. The perfect finisher for any look.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
L’Oréal is a good brand with lots of different products for the different hair types. I buy it at Walmart for around $4. I love how fine the spray is, I never have big hardened wet spots anymore.
Kayla S.
Prince George
This works great for me! I do a lot of Theatre and it helps get people ready. It held up Ursula's hair for our little mermaid play, as well as jostling Golems hair in our Hobbit play!
Marty R.
So impressed with this hairspray. Love how light the fine mist is and how well it holds. I have used several salon brand products in the past, but I like this just as good. Especially for a fraction of the price! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley G.
Fort Myers, FL
This hairspray is a great drugstore option. No need to spend a ton of money when you can get this hairspray. I don't like my hairspray to be too strong of a hold so this one is great. It provides enough hold while keeping my hair flexible and moveable.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I didn’t really have anything bad or positive to say about this hairspray. It got the job done and was like a random hairspray. There was really nothing special about it I don’t hate it nor did I like it. The price point was pretty affordable which is good.
Brenna G.
Lemont, IL
Love this hairspray. When I had long hair that I straightened every single day I would use this to make sure that my hair stayed all day. It works wonders! It is a must-have for people with thick unruly hair, it does an amazing job of holding up whatever style you choose.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
For cheerleading competitions, big voluminous hair is a must. This hairspray is so affordable and it is worth every penny! Your hair will not budge the whole day. Everyone who uses hairspray should try this one out.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
Love ❤️ this so much. I use this every day and it super affordable. It is a great price and always leaves my hair looking great because I put it up everyday for work. I totally recommend that you purchase this.
🌻Alexis S.
My mom uses this to bump up her roots or give her bangs some extra volume and hold. She tells me it makes her hair a little crispy looking in some places, though.
Hayley E.
temecula, CA
kept my hair in place for as long as i needed it to without feeling stiff or “crunchy”. love it and love how it’s so affordable ! 10/10 would recommend to everyone i know (:

back