BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Strong Brushable Hold. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a fine mist with up to 48-Hour hold**. So ultra-brushable, you can apply, brush it out and reapply throughout the day. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style. The perfect finisher for any look.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Xylose
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Mckenzie G.
This is a great hair spray, especially for the price. The fine mist doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy or heavy, and it gives me a workable hold. It could last a little longer, but with how hot it gets where I live, not many hair sprays can hold for too long.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
I love this hairspray because it works really well. It really does lock in all the flyaways and helps you accomplish that flawless finish. This hairspray dries smooth and does not have a bad smell like other hair sprays & for the price you cannot beat it.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love this like I really do i always use this daily just because it keeps my hair sain and fine I love the way it makes my hair soft and neat I always put it in my hair when i want a ponytail and my ponytails be looking good I love it
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this spray. It's like back comb in a bottle. Did great things for my style and holds like no other. Will definitely repurchase. Great price too. The only down to this one, is that it goes quickly. Not a ton of product.
Jennifer R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that this product actually does what it says!! I also use this brand of mousse and love the way they work together. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who uses hairspray often.
Miriam H.
We bought in my household without knowing that we would love this product. My mom loves this in especially because it keeps her hair in place the whole day!
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
One thing I am a fan of from this product is the smell. Usually hair sprays smell nasty, but this one smells amazing. Long lasting I love it :)
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
When it's time to get out for the night I love to spray this bad boy on my hair! There's no sticky or nasty clumps and it smells so good.
Ysamar V.
Definitely a must need when its humid. Keeps my hair in place. Will recommend to anyone as a hair spray. I have brown hair and curly hair
Brooke H.
L'Oréal Paris advanced hairstyle lock it fine control hairspray is the best! It lasts all day and & smells amazing.