BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Quick Dry. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a quick dry mist with up to 48 hour hold*, locking your bold style in place. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Diana C.
Benton City
My favorite hair spray by far, doesn't flake and keeps my slick back pony tails in place for hours on end, quick dry mist with long hold, locks hair looks in place, extra strong hold, quick dry, humidity resistant and heat protection.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I like this product, to tell you the true I am a huge fan of L'oreal! So I always try the products that they have!
This was a good price on a Shoprite Promotion.
I do like a lot the results. I got thin hair so when I want to ty my hair I always need to use a hairspray and I tried this one and I am in love!
Kerissa D.
Hudson, Ohio
I love this hairspray. My hair is normally frizzy but with L’oréal, my hair can be put into a sleek, frizz-free ponytail. And when I have a dance performance, I can trust this hairspray to hold my bun in until the end of the show.
Leanne G.
I have a huge can of this and it’s lasting forever. This totally gets the job done and I use it often to keep my bangs it place. It does a pretty good job of keeping them from moving around throughout the day. I would recommend.
Lexie ✨.
Absolutely love this Hairspray. Smells so good so you don’t get so overwhelmed when styling and spraying. L’ORÉAL never disappoints. Hold you’re hair forever too! Definitely recommend for all the dancers and gymnast out their that need a good hold
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I did a review on this a while back. I’d only used it once when I reviewed it. The product actually ended up being great. First of all, it smells so good! This is the best smelling hair spray I’ve ever used. It also has a firm hold. However, you have to use quite a bit of it. It helps control my frizz and keeps my hair in place. The price is very affordable also. Overall a great product that I’ll continue to use
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I rate this hairspray so highly cause it's just amazing. It holds everything I need it too without feeling sticky. Smell is nice and fades quickly. This whole line from Loreal is awesome. A definite must have.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I love the coupons that L’Oreal puts out! I went to CVS and combine have lots of coupons and a rebate and all of the incentive stuff so I want to getting two of these hairsprays for free. This is the best hairspray have ever used in my life and I went back yesterday and purchased two more almost at full price and it was worth every penny. No flaking and the stuff actually holes in the high humidity of summer where I live.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I never really use #hairspray because I just brush my hair and de-frizz and go. But when I do I use this hairspray it keeps my hair together all day and far into the night. It kept my #prom hair going from 4pm to 3am 😂 yeah I was out pretty late that night. So it did an AMAZING job in my books.
EMILY B.
riverside
Does what it’s supposed to do. Very inexpensive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend it. Kept my curly stubborn hair in place. Great for the price. It also smells good
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Does this hairspray do good with holding curl?