BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #41 in Hairspray

Quick Dry. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a quick dry mist with up to 48 hour hold*, locking your bold style in place. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I like this product, to tell you the true I am a huge fan of L'oreal! So I always try the products that they have!
This was a good price on a Shoprite Promotion.
I do like a lot the results. I got thin hair so when I want to ty my hair I always need to use a hairspray and I tried this one and I am in love!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have a hard time finding hairspray that works well on my fine thin hair. Some leave my hair feeling weighed down or looking oily. I borrowed this hair spray while at a friends house after the pool and fell in love with it. It doesn't make my hair stiff and gives it volume while keeping my fly-always under control. I love the scent too, there is another brand that works really well for me but the smell is awful and that is a deal breaker. I feel this would work for many hair types, but works perfectly for my fine hair.
Tera S.
Ironton
I bought this hairspray at family dollar desperate to find a hairspray that I can use and still be able to brush my hair. This was not It. It’s holds really good I just don’t like having to wash my hair everyday. So I use the chi hairspray
Diana C.
Benton City
My favorite hair spray by far, doesn't flake and keeps my slick back pony tails in place for hours on end, quick dry mist with long hold, locks hair looks in place, extra strong hold, quick dry, humidity resistant and heat protection.
Amanda F.
Works really well and you can still get your fingers through your hair when you are done. I dislike products that weigh my hair down and this was perfect. Didn’t have much smell which was nice. I would definitely buy this again!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I did a review on this a while back. I’d only used it once when I reviewed it. The product actually ended up being great. First of all, it smells so good! This is the best smelling hair spray I’ve ever used. It also has a firm hold. However, you have to use quite a bit of it. It helps control my frizz and keeps my hair in place. The price is very affordable also. Overall a great product that I’ll continue to use
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I rate this hairspray so highly cause it's just amazing. It holds everything I need it too without feeling sticky. Smell is nice and fades quickly. This whole line from Loreal is awesome. A definite must have.
Kelly Tranchida T.
Leland, NC
I never really use #hairspray because I just brush my hair and de-frizz and go. But when I do I use this hairspray it keeps my hair together all day and far into the night. It kept my #prom hair going from 4pm to 3am 😂 yeah I was out pretty late that night. So it did an AMAZING job in my books.
Gaby R.
I am not really into using hairspray but I have purchased one of these and I have used it a couple of times to try to control the frizz of my hair when is already dry, it controls the hair but it is not made to control the frizz, I would prefer something else to do that. Anyways I think is a good hairspray
Brianna R.
bossier city , LA
This had become one of my favorite drug store hairsprays. It holds well and doesn't feel sticky and the smell is amazing. It's perfect for all day hold with no touch ups. It's affordable and a great product. It also doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Hands down would buy it again.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Does this hairspray do good with holding curl?