BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Quick Dry. Humidity Resistant. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a quick dry mist with up to 48 hour hold*, locking your bold style in place. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won’t dampen your style.

• Alcohol Denat
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sharpsburg, GA
Absolutely amazing! I LOVE this hairspray. It says 48 hour hold, and it holds longer. I am very active, so I'm not just styling for a day at work. I'm on the go with my kids and in the gym doing body pump classes and it holds straight through and then some! And for about $4 a can, you can't beat it. Oh, p.s. The smell is fabulous!
Lael P.
Lael P.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is without a doubt, my favorite drugstore hairspray out there. First off, it smells amazing. Secondly, it had a really good hold but doesn't feel sticky at all. After I spray my curls, I can still run my fingers through my hair without them getting all tangled. And it makes my curls stay ALL night. Highly recommend.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
L'oreal advanced hairstyle, fine control hairspray is one of the best hairsprays ever! It keeps my curls in place and the price is so affordable. The scent is very nice, it smells like candy and flowers. I would totally buy it again because of the quality and price!
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
This is an amazing for holding my hair and curls down but the smell is so strong that the whole day it's all I smell. The good thing is it doesn't look like your wearing hairspray. This would be 5 stars just they really have to fix the smell.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love the results that gives this product, my hair changes completely, is soft, shiny, and looks beautiful. I love, always I recommend this product to my friends... I love all the Loreal products, and this is definitely one of my favorites.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sebring, FL
I've been looking for a good hair spray that I liked. I just purchased this and I am in love. This hair spray hold a lot of volume (which I like with my curls or beach waves). I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves volume.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
One of my favorite hair sprays. I have to be careful, though, because if I go too crazy with it, it can leave my hair looking a little bit greasy. It smells good & gets the job done if used properly.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have fine, long perm. colored hair. I enjoy this product as it holds my hair quite well. I can add volume to my hair very easily without getting that crunchy feeling. It lasts all day for me.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Great hairspray for a low price. Perfectly holds my curls during the day when a lot of hair sprays don't. Some scent but goes away after spraying. Will be repurchasing again once I'm out.
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I live this hairspray! It holds my hair without making it feel crunchy or weighing it down! I also like that it doesn't have an off putting smell!! I really recommend this hairspray