BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #74 in Mousse

24-HR Hi-Definition. Strong Hold. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance, ultra-lightweight mousse adds hi-definition to curly hair. It provides 24 hour lasting hold without stickiness or buildup. For lasting, soft curls that bounce from roots to ends.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Cetrimonium Chloride

• Im looking for a product to help me hold a curl, as hairspray alo...1 Answers
  • I have been using moose for awhile now has anybody tried this? Ho...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite mousse? Mine is the L'Oréal ... Be the first to answer!
Kristine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mousse for my naturally curly hair! I actually don’t like to use it on freshly washed hair, but on day 2 and 3 after a wash. For some reason on day 1 if I use it, it looks wet even after it dries. But on day 2/3 it’s my absolute favorite!!
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using his mousse for about 5 years now and it's my favorite because it doesn't make my waves crunchy but holds my hair well throughout the day. I use this everyday and will continue to use this. Great product for the price.
Gloria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves your hair smelly so frikken good ! AND it doesnt leave it all scrunchie feeling , like hard . Makes you look like you have the best natural curls ever .
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
I liked the description of this product and so I tried it out and it made my hair nice and soft and frizz free and my curls were defined but the hold just wasn't strong enough for me. It didn't leave a crunchy feel to my hair and my hair didn't feel weighed down. The consistency is not as firm as some other mousse products I've used. But for the price I bought it. I would use this again if I was in a bind for a quick fix when I ran out of my other one.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
This mousse is nice for my daughter's thick, curly hair. It tames her frizz and holds her hair in place. It is a decent price and easy to find at the drugstore, which is why I give it 4 stars. I only wish the texture was less crunchy, it seems no matter how little I use, her hair always has a crunch to it and I have to wash it out at the end of the day, which makes it a product I can't use daily because washing a 4 year olds hair every day is torture! lol
Amanda S.
I have thin, fine, easily disturbed natural curls. I have struggled for years to find the right balance of frizz control and lightweight formula. Most gels or mousses leave my hair too soft or too crunchy. This mousse is the best I have found in a very long time. I can use it with air-drying my hair if I scrunch it a little as it dries. However, the best way I have found to use it is by using a diffuser until it is about 90% dry. It is pretty much the only mousse that allows me to "recycle" my curls the next day. Otherwise, my curls are too deformed by sleep.
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oreal Paris advanced hair style curve elastic curl mousse is one of the only curling products I have found that really works with my wavy hair. It's scrunches great without being crunchy. I like the smell it is fresh but not overpowering. The price is right and I have found it even works on my daughters super fine hair.
Michelle G.
Forest View, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mousse it works great but we have a love hate relationship! My hair looks great when I use it but only after a few uses the button breaks.. (I don't know what to call it but it's the thing you push down for the mousse to come out... You know I mean) please fix that!! Aside from that this product makes my curls look awesome.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay and left my hair feeling crunchy. I personally didn't like it that much and haven't used it to often. It does make my frizz go away and makes my curls stiff. I also noticed after apply this product with my hands, that they feel sticky afterwards. I wouldn't really recommend this product.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's start off with saying how impressed I am with this product. I recently got a wavy perm and wanted something that made my waves more defined but yet not crunchy or shiny looking. This product delivers and at a low cost of $4.00. You can't beat that for a product that actually works.
Heather W.
Clanton, AL
I have been using moose for awhile now has anybody tried this? How does it work? Does it still feel like your hair or is it hard and sticky?
Susan R.
Sacramento, CA
Im looking for a product to help me hold a curl, as hairspray alone does nithing for me. I love Mousses, but ive yet to find one to suit me. My hair is super fine and evwn getting curls to last as i curl the rest if my head is always a challenge. Can i get some insight on this product before i buy it?