BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #79 in Hair Mousse

24-HR Hi-Definition. Strong Hold. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance, ultra-lightweight mousse adds hi-definition to curly hair. It provides 24 hour lasting hold without stickiness or buildup. For lasting, soft curls that bounce from roots to ends.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Trideceth-6
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Cetrimonium Chloride

Emily D.
I purchased this product at Walgreens. I have very thick and frizzy hair that is almost impossible to manage. I was looking for something that would allow me to look nice while wearing my hair down. This mousse works very well in doing that. My curls lasted for a long period of time. I even slept with my hair down and they still looked good. This product did a great job at preventing frizz in my hair as well. My only issue with this product is that it made my hair look darker or slightly wet the entire time it was in my hair. It didn't cause crunchy curls, it just caused my hair to look darker than it is. I am very pleased with this product and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have quick and easy curls.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I have this mouse on hand at all times and use it every time I want to curl my hair I like it because unlike some of the other mouses I have tried it doesn't make my hair feel crunchy it also doesn't flake like some mouses do which makes this product absolutely amazing cuz I don't like crunchy hair and I don't like having white flakes from my hair produvts
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
Just got the new American Wave perm and was having a hard time adjusting to the new curly hair life. That is, until I found L’Oréal Curve It Curl Elastic mousse. This product makes my hair look better than the pricier products I purchased at the salon. I like that it defines my curls without making them crunchy too.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Need to keep your curls lasting longer throughout the day?? Sometimes when I curl my hair I feel like in an hour or so, they just don't look great. When I use this curl mousse I have no problems in having my curls up and bouncy. The best part it doesn't weigh down the hair or have that weird crunchy feel to it like other mousses or hair sprays L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle CURVE IT Elastic Curl Mousse
Mari F.
Homer Glen, IL
It’s one my favorite mousses because it keeps the hair curly for a long period of time. The curls are larger and opening. My hair is short and curly and now I just started to take the chemical out of it and this mousse it’s been helping me a lot
Shelly C.
Newark, NJ
the only mousse I’ve come across that doesn’t make my hair crunchy and unappealing. I feel like it’s formula is way better than Aussie or TRESemmé. I got mine at Target but I believe it’s in any drugstore. I would recommend buying it at Target or Walmart because it would only be around $3-4 while at Walgreens possibly $6. It’s cheap and a great purchase.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This is actually my favorite mousse right now! Ive bought it a couple times and it’s definitely my go too! It seems sticky at first but soon as it drys it’s no longer sticky. It smells good. It holds alll day into the next day and there’s no build up after. Affordable and great product!
Vanessa M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I've been using his mousse for about 5 years now and it's my favorite because it doesn't make my waves crunchy but holds my hair well throughout the day. I use this everyday and will continue to use this. Great product for the price.
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown
I love this. It doesn’t make my hair crunchy like some other brands. A little does go a long way though. For its price, nothing can beat it lol. I’ve used this mousse for years now and I still love it.
Gloria O.
This leaves your hair smelly so frikken good ! AND it doesnt leave it all scrunchie feeling , like hard . Makes you look like you have the best natural curls ever .
Heather W.
Clanton, AL
I have been using moose for awhile now has anybody tried this? How does it work? Does it still feel like your hair or is it hard and sticky?
Susan R.
Sacramento, CA
Im looking for a product to help me hold a curl, as hairspray alone does nithing for me. I love Mousses, but ive yet to find one to suit me. My hair is super fine and evwn getting curls to last as i curl the rest if my head is always a challenge. Can i get some insight on this product before i buy it?