BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Soft Touch. Curls Defined. Flexible hold.

Advanced Hairstyle Curve It Curl Taming Cream helps to soften, tame and define curls. Shapes curls with 24 hour hi-definition and helps calm frizz for perfect curls from roots to ends.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• I need something to help in this humid weather but hate t...1 Answers
  • how does it leave your hair feeling? have yet to use it...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for a good product to liven up my alr...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "It not only smells great but leaves my waves soft and conditioned not hard or crunchy." in 2 reviews
  • "I have curly/wavy hair so it helps hold everything together and tame it all!" in 1 review
  • "It's hard to find good products for naturally curly hair that doesn't dry it out or weigh it down and this is just an absolute life saver if they ever stop making it I will be lost!" in 1 review
  • "Doesn't dry hair out or give that crunchy feeling." in 1 review
  • "I have kinda wild curly hair and I apply this to damp hair and then scrunch and either let air dry or touch up with a curling wand." in 1 review
Tristan M.
I could cry I love this product so much. My hair, without product, curls all willy nilly and basically just hates me. This product is LIFE SAVING. Because of it I have achieved that still-wet look that every girl with natural hair desires. It's worth it every penny
Stephanie E.
San Antonio
I’ve tried high end and drugstore curling products and this is by far one of the best Curling Cream for a GREAT price. My local Walmart and Target carry this product and I’ve been using it for the past 3 years and always come back to this product as it leaves my curls soft and not hard/flakey. I love that it holds my curls in place and helps prevent frizz.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
The best stuff e er for my poodle like hair. Doesn't weigh your hair down and doesn't make it crunchy. I love that when my hair dries with it in it I can not feel the product in my hair like other brands.
Margaret N.
This product is great. I use one pump right after my leave in conditioner. (I have very long curly hair) If you don’t use a diffuser your hair could look and feel heavy. I would highly recommend this product.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I thought I try this curve it cream for my hair. I wanted something I can put in damp hair to it give some curls or waves. I think it gets the job done, but, will continue to look for another brand.
Carly C.
Charleston
I have pretty curly hair and this helps tame the frizz. Sometimes I doesn’t work as well as other days but where I live is very humid so that could be it. I still use it pretty much daily and it does the job
Jackie B.
This is a miracle product! I have hair that decides on a daily basis whether it is going to be curly, straight, or wavy. Living in Florida, heat and humidity wreak havoc on my hair, not to mention the fact that I don't always want to use the blow dryer when it's 98 degrees outside and humid. I wash my hair, brush it, put this in and leave it. I am left with soft curls that last all day long without any effort or frizz!! I can't believe this was just hiding in plain sight at my local Wal-Mart! I even told my hair stylist about it!
Rebecca S.
This is my absolute favorite curly hair styling product. I have a body wave perm and I hate products that leave my curls feeling stiff! This leaves my curls soft and bouncy. Not only does this smell amazing, but it's super affordable too! I will definitely be buying this for as long as I have curly hair!!
Jayda H.
This hair product is one of my favorite to use! I have naturally wavy hair so when I use this product it really makes my natural hair look very put together. I use this product when my hair is damp and that is how I get the best results. It holds my waves in all day without needing hairspray. Great product! Recommend!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I have been looking for something that encourages my curls to be well for lack of a better word... curlier without all the crunch and frizz. Not only does it do that, but it doesn't weigh my hair down either. I only need a small amount and it keeps my style good for the day. I love this stuff and wish I would've found it sooner.
Mariya 8.
Does it really provide 24 hour frizz control?
Becky H.
London, ON
I am always looking for a good product to liven up my already curly hair! Does this product go on like a mouse or gel or more like a softening cream serum?
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I love this doesn't make your hair really stiff or sticky. Gives it just enough waves. My favorite to use when I want to where it wavy.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
I need something to help in this humid weather but hate the crunchy gel feel. Does this leave that feeling?
Adriana J.
how does it leave your hair feeling? have yet to use it but wanted to see how others like it