BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Plumping Foam amplifies hair to create a denser silhouette and touchably soft bounce. With Fibralock™ technology, this high-endurance volumizing mousse locks in style strand by strand.

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
I got this in a pinch while traveling, and it works well! I did not notice anything significant vs other foam hair products I've used, but it smells good! I'll continue using it until it's gone...I may or may not get it again.
Katie D.
Towson, MD
Honestly this stuff is so terrible. Maybe it's just me but I have no significance bounce or density. It is, however, extremely weightless. I normally use L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Curve It Elastic Curl Mousse. I'm definitely going to go back after I finish this can.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I normally don't try foamy type products because they tend to weigh my hair down but I was very surprised with Loreal boost it. I only need a golf ball sized amount to achieve volume where I need it most. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it sticky. I'm definitely going to keep it in my hair care routine!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I saw a difference, but it was very slight. Then again, I do have very long and heavy hair so I'm sure that didn't help much. I had to use more than instructed, and was left with some pretty intense product buildup on day two. Probably a better product for those with shorter hair.
Jody M.
Madison, WI
I noticed a little bit of oopmh in my hair but nothing I couldn't achieve with teasing the roots.
The scent is very strong and sweet. It's like Britney Spear's Fantasy perfume was thrown in. I can't use it without getting a headache.
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
This air whipped boost foam is awesome. It smells great, has a good hold, doesn't weight my hair down, & doesn't have that crunch like others. I like how it defines my curls.
Jackeline B.
Medford, MA
I loved it! It's my first time trying a densifying foam, I've been feeling my hair running out of mass and weight higher than usual, so it came on a perfect time for me!
Shelby N.
Swartz creek, Mi
Takes my volume to the max and holds! My hair is thick and heavy and never stays out but it lasted me all day through wind rain and humidity!!
Jessica S.
Apopka, F L
It's a good product, but my hair just looks greasy afterwards, and its not very curled or scrunched. It works well whe. Hair is almost dry.
Kria G.
Fairview , OR
This did nothing for my curly hair.. Sadly. I was left with frizzy strands that had to be tamed with more product. Super disappointing!