L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It High Lift Creation Spray uploaded by Annalisa S.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It High Lift Creation Spray uploaded by Jeniffer R.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It High Lift Creation Spray uploaded by Elizabeth S.See all 13 photos

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our high-performance finishing tool now at your fingertips. Get targeted root application with our unique fan spray for instant lift and fullness. Strong hold boosts body on any style for a voluptuous, textured look that lasts.

• Does it really fluff the hair up?Yes, it does! My hair is so fi... 1 Answers
  • This looks amazing!!! Does a little g...The bottle is actually pretty ... 1 Answers
  • Is the texture similar to a hairspray?Yes, it is very similar to a h... 1 Answers
Photos (13)
Tori R.
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
A strong, volumizing, texturizing hairspray that doesn't leave you sticky, crusty, or smelling like industrial waste? Hallelujah! I have really thin, limp hair and I'm always looking for products that will give me some oomph in the crown without making me uncomfortable. I've played around with dry hair sprays and texturizers, and I've found some great products, but none quite as multi-tasking as this Creation Spray. Now, if I'm having a bad hair day, all I need to do is whip my head upside down and give it a good spray with this. I can style things even after the product has been applied, but things still stay in place. I even combine this with a little Batiste on my greasy days and no one is ever the wiser. I seriously recommend giving this a try if you're looking to add something extra to super fine hair.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Slidell, La
Love this product! It does get sticky, and the smell is t the greatest, which is why I only gave it 4 stars, but it does what it says! After I'm finished styling my hair (curling or straightening) I lift my hair in sections and spray this only on the roots, then I hold my hair up until the section is dry, then drop the section and rough up the roots a little with my finger tips. The volume is insane!! And it lasts!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
AMAZING! I've always had issues with finding a hairspray that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it super hard. This hairspray is perfect. My hair doesn't feel different after use and it even makes my hair look flawless when used after curling! This is my go to hairspray! I've actually gotten it in my mouth by accident and it tastes pretty good! It's not harsh and unbearable like most hair sprays!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Edmonds, WA
It definitely does its job as far as hold and it provides volume, which I desperately need, but it's not perfect. I don't love the texture, I have fine, straight hair, and what it gives me in volume and hold it takes in hair softness and it dries it out a bit as well. So I'm still on the hunt for that perfect hairspray! One day!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Victor, NY
I was really excited to purchase this, however it doesn't really do anything. I don't notice a difference in my hair at all. And it leaves a sticky ish film. It lasts forever, but that is probably because I rarely use it. There is a lot of room for improvement and I'm pretty disappointed. Not a good purchase!
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
I love this stuff! I've been using it for a few months and find that it really does create a lot of volume and texture. I have somewhat thin hair; I style with a deep part and this gives a lot of volume to the top of my hair. Also works really well with teasing your hair to get volume in ponytails.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Duncanville, TX
This hair spray is amazing! I used it all last summer when straitening my hair and it lasted all-day and kept out the frizz. I loved the way it made my hair smell, concealing the smell of the straitener. I would recommend this to al those struggling to keep their hair straight during summer!
Katie B.
Katie B.
St George, UT
I have fine hair that doesn't like to do what I want. I discovered this a couple months ago and it is what I needed for my hair. It allows me to manipulate my hair and stays all day. One of my better recent purchases. The smell is also an added bonus on top of the affordable price.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
Gives excellent boost to your hair, lots of volume and great hold. The packaging is great! The nozzle never gets clogged and easy to use. I use this everyday and I would recommend this product to anyone who has thin, flat hair. Works great with dry and oily hair.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to to add some texture and volume to my hair. The product is priced very well and lasts me awhile. It doesn't leave my hair too sticky or greasy and you have control over how much volume. I really love this product and would highly recommend it.
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
I'm looking for an affordable texturizing spray for my STRAIGHT/EXTREMELY FLAT hair of mine. Is this a good one? I recently cut my hair and I want something to give me some volume.
Liza V.
Liza V.
Does this product actually work good for fine hair? Will it weigh it down or leave it greasy?
Malia Y.
Malia Y.
Ronan, MT
This looks amazing!!! Does a little go a long way? Just asking because the bottle looks small :)
Does it really fluff the hair up?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Is the texture similar to a hairspray?