BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instant Lift. Workable Hold. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance finishing tool now at your fingertips. Get targeted root application with our unique fan spray for instant lift and fullness. Strong hold boosts body on any style for a voluptuous, textured look that lasts.

• Alcohol Denat

• This looks amazing!!! Does a little go a long way? Just a...1 Answers
  • Is the texture similar to a hairspray?1 Answers
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
A friend recommended this so I tried it. It wasn't for me. I applied it to dry hair and it made my hair wet and then dried to stiff. Very Unappealing.  I tried it on both curly and straight styles and just couldn't find a use for it. I wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is one of my “go to” hairsprays. If you’re into big hair, this is the hairspray you need to achieve it. It lifts and holds without feeling heavy and weighing you down. It doesn’t take much either! A few sprays, and you’re good to go! I love it! I would definitely recommend trying this!
Jessica O.
Just got a can of this at the drugstore last week & it is like magic for my very fine, thin hair! Imagine teasing  your hair, but you don't have to tease it? That's what this does, but if you want to backcomb with it for more lift, it works great as well.  I think it works best if you section off your hair and spray the roots but a bit far away. Also if you flip your head upside down, bam! I do use a different spray to finish my overall look.
Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
Ok, this stuff works miracles! It will give you that bombshell hair you have been looking for without a lot of effort on your part. Just spray and scrunch. I try to never run out of this product.
Suzette G.
Ugghhh! I was introduced to this little beauty by a great friend that said she was addicted to this spray. Of course I went out and bought it and started using it...I am equally as obsessed! I first used this after having shampooed and blow dried my hair and was going to use my back comb to tease my crown area and finish the look with this hairspray. After having teased each section and brushing it through a little bit I spray each section with this finishing spray and the pieces aren't moving! I finish the look by spraying all of the teased areas and flip my head and spray on the other side to add volume to the rest of my hair. The bottle says that there is Fibralock technology that locks style strand by strand and I believe it; every time I spray my hair the hair does not move. If I lift my hair up and spray it a little bit it's not going anywhere. Just like the bottle says it has a fan spray that gives your hair a back combing effect without even having to back comb. I love this spray so much; it does everything it says it does and does not feel heavy on my hair or sticky. If I am feeling lazy and just want to use dry shampoo to wash my hair I can build up this spray without it looking greasy or dirty after the second day; I love the fact that it's build able and still gives me so much volume and fullness. If you're looking for a strong holding finishing spray the bottle says 3 out of 5 but I really believe it's like a 4 or 5 out of 5, that's how excellent the hold is on this spray. Depending on where you buy it the price is unbelievable at around $4 a pop; how can I not be in love!? I am almost done with the bottle of course but as soon as I run out I'm going to purchase more; this is definitely a holy grail hair product for me. I'm so happy with the Advanced haircare line that L'oreal Paris came out with, I'm obsessed with their products!! 10 out of 10!
jesse lynn b.
If I could leave this product less than one star I would. I was hoping this would give me some major root lifting for my fine hair. All it did was make my hair a sticky, tangled mess. Imagine spraying strong hold hairspray directly to your roots and then not being able to run a comb through it and you would have this product.
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I love this stuff! I have a lot of their styling products and I’m impressed! It definitely is a strong “hold” it’s like a hairspray and texturizing spray in one. Great for doing messy undone looks or beachy waves. I love that drugstore is coming out with more products like this!
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
This is my all time favorite. I stopped using hair spray and only use this. It has an incredible smell. Adds enough hold to carry on the style you want without being overly sticky. Plus with someone with thin hair it doesn’t weigh my hair down and actually gives it a little body.
Angela M.
Clayton
This is amazing! I use it when i straighten my hair and when I curl it! I have thick wavy hair. I have recommended to everything thin hair and thick hair.   L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT High Lift Creation Spray .
Alexis O.
I'm getting into hair products recently and this has been a favorite of mine. It creates so much volume and makes my hair appear thicker than it actually is. It doesn't make my hair feel stiff either.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
I'm looking for an affordable texturizing spray for my STRAIGHT/EXTREMELY FLAT hair of mine. Is this a good one? I recently cut my hair and I want something to give me some volume.
Liza V.
Does this product actually work good for fine hair? Will it weigh it down or leave it greasy?
Elizabeth S.
Is the texture similar to a hairspray?
Malia Y.
Ronan, MT
This looks amazing!!! Does a little go a long way? Just asking because the bottle looks small :)
Does it really fluff the hair up?