BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our high-performance finishing tool now at your fingertips. Get targeted root application with our unique fan spray for instant lift and fullness. Strong hold boosts body on any style for a voluptuous, textured look that lasts.

• Does it really fluff the hair up?1 Answers
  • This looks amazing!!! Does a little go a long way? Just asking beca...1 Answers
  • Is the texture similar to a hairspray?1 Answers
Tori R.
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
A strong, volumizing, texturizing hairspray that doesn't leave you sticky, crusty, or smelling like industrial waste? Hallelujah! I have really thin, limp hair and I'm always looking for products that will give me some oomph in the crown without making me uncomfortable. I've played around with dry hair sprays and texturizers, and I've found some great products, but none quite as multi-tasking as this Creation Spray. Now, if I'm having a bad hair day, all I need to do is whip my head upside down and give it a good spray with this. I can style things even after the product has been applied, but things still stay in place. I even combine this with a little Batiste on my greasy days and no one is ever the wiser. I seriously recommend giving this a try if you're looking to add something extra to super fine hair.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
AMAZING! I've always had issues with finding a hairspray that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it super hard. This hairspray is perfect. My hair doesn't feel different after use and it even makes my hair look flawless when used after curling! This is my go to hairspray! I've actually gotten it in my mouth by accident and it tastes pretty good! It's not harsh and unbearable like most hair sprays!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Victor, NY
I was really excited to purchase this, however it doesn't really do anything. I don't notice a difference in my hair at all. And it leaves a sticky ish film. It lasts forever, but that is probably because I rarely use it. There is a lot of room for improvement and I'm pretty disappointed. Not a good purchase!
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
I love this stuff! I've been using it for a few months and find that it really does create a lot of volume and texture. I have somewhat thin hair; I style with a deep part and this gives a lot of volume to the top of my hair. Also works really well with teasing your hair to get volume in ponytails.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Duncanville, TX
This hair spray is amazing! I used it all last summer when straitening my hair and it lasted all-day and kept out the frizz. I loved the way it made my hair smell, concealing the smell of the straitener. I would recommend this to al those struggling to keep their hair straight during summer!
Katie B.
Katie B.
St George, UT
I have fine hair that doesn't like to do what I want. I discovered this a couple months ago and it is what I needed for my hair. It allows me to manipulate my hair and stays all day. One of my better recent purchases. The smell is also an added bonus on top of the affordable price.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
Gives excellent boost to your hair, lots of volume and great hold. The packaging is great! The nozzle never gets clogged and easy to use. I use this everyday and I would recommend this product to anyone who has thin, flat hair. Works great with dry and oily hair.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It is Amazing!! It's not to pricey and it smells great!! Sometime my hair is so flat and this gives it the perfect volume I'm looking for!! I have dark curly hair and it so unmanageable sometimes I love this stuff!!
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to to add some texture and volume to my hair. The product is priced very well and lasts me awhile. It doesn't leave my hair too sticky or greasy and you have control over how much volume. I really love this product and would highly recommend it.
Katlyne B.
Katlyne B.
New Ulm, MN
Ehh product. It works for a very short period of time unless you tease the hair before spraying it on. It also leaves a very gross dirty texture to my hair. I probably wouldn't ever by this again. Hairspray is more effective for what I'm looking for.
Velicia C.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
I'm looking for an affordable texturizing spray for my STRAIGHT/EXTREMELY FLAT hair of mine. Is this a good one? I recently cut my hair and I want something to give me some volume.
Liza V.
Liza V.
Does this product actually work good for fine hair? Will it weigh it down or leave it greasy?
Malia Y.
Malia Y.
Ronan, MT
This looks amazing!!! Does a little go a long way? Just asking because the bottle looks small :)
Does it really fluff the hair up?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Is the texture similar to a hairspray?