BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #17 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Lasting Volume. For All Heat Tools. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance, lightweight heatspray offers lasting volume + heat protection to achieve your ideal hairstyle. Specially formulated to work with the heat of your blow dryer, or any heat tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage, but also infuses volume. For a full, touchable blow out that lasts

Aqua / Water / Eau Propylene Glycol Acrylates Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Triethanolamine Polyacrylate-3 Parfum / Fragrance Methylparaben Quaternium-80 Behentrimonium Chloride Quaternium-87 Xylose Laureth-4 Arginine Glutamic Acid Serine Limonene Benzyl Alcohol

• Does this heat sray really work?1 Answers
  • So i bought this and I used it once, but I dont know how I feel a...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This is without a doubt my favorite heat spray because it also acts as a volume booster when I blow dry my hair!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed a lot less split ends in my hair after I started applying this prior to heat styling." in 1 review
  • "I typically used it with damp hair then blow dried from roots to ends." in 1 review
laura j.
When I first decided I wanted a heat protectant I tried a few different oils.  So far, the oils have just been too heavy for my fine straight hair.  Maybe once my hair is a bit longer I can use one on just the ends, but for now, no good.I want my hair to be protected from heat, but I don’t want a product that is going to make my already fine oily hair look thinner and more oily. Thankfully, instead, when I use this spray, my hair looks sleek and shiny all day.  It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all.  It has a nice clean scent that lasts all day!Due to my fine hair, it takes me no time at all to blow dry my hair anyway, so I cannot testify as to whether or not this spray cuts down on drying time.  It does make heat styling my hair quicker and easier due to the fact that my hair smooths into place more effectively.There are several other heat protectant products from Loreal in this line.  I’m planning to try out a few others.  I’ll let you know if any of them work as well as or better than this one.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I love using this when I do decide to blow my kinks out. It’s immensely weight less and works perfectly on color treated hair. I have a lot of natural oils in my hair so the fact this product isn’t extremely oily is great. I purchased mine at target! Highhhhly recommend.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I'm on the cusp of like and love for the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost it Blow Out HeatSpray. It DOES work-- BUT, if you apply even the slightest too much your hair will appear overly crunchy and like impossible to brush. I like it but I dont' love it because of that.
Brianne D.
Chuckey, TN
This is one of my favorite sprays to use while styling my hair it gives me lift all day and I can run my fingers through my hair but it has to be used with heat like a blow dryer or a flat iron I use it with my brush styling tool and it leaves my hair glossy and with shine all day and for the price you can't real beat it
Sherri M.
Paragould
I needed something to help dryness when I blow dry my hair. This made a significant difference in how soft and smooth my hair is after blowing it dry. And it smells great!
Cristine L.
Love!!!! Does give boost but through out the day it does flatten. Smells great. Good price. I do only use on clean hair. Not so much 2- a few days old hair. Can cause build up. Maybe if it lasts a little longer I would keep buying but it isn’t terrible
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
I like this spray, it protects my hair from the blowdryer and definitely gives my hair extra volume. The issue is, my hair feels almost sticky even when dry after using this product, and it bugs the crap out of me. I know it is probably to help hold my style all day long, but I can't handle it. I prefer using a hair serum with heat protectant. Not the right product for me, I will not be repurchasing.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This product is just "okay." It smells great but I don't really feel like it helped protect my hair. I used this before my blowout and it did nothing spectacular. The only thing I like about it, is the smell. The smell is so strong and delicious that it rids you of that sometimes "blow dry smell." Probably will not purchase again and wouldn't recommend it.
Callie B.
Camas , WA
OK so first off the price on this is unbeatable. It smells good. And it works really well. I have fine straight hair and this does everything to add volume and texture to it. I absolutely love this. The only downside to having fine hair and this product is after about two days of not washing it it feels absolutely gross. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this product though and I will definitely buy it again.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This product works great. It protects your hair from heat and leaves your hair with a silky smooth look and a soft clean feeling. Summer is the perfect time to try different hairstyles and that starts with protecting your hair before applying heat. This product goes that extra mile to protect and revitalize hair while you style it. I highly recommend this product.
Linsey K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying with this sprayed in?!
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Do you think this will help with course hair?
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ
Does this heat sray really work?
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I was looking at this product today and was wondering if it gave off a horrible smell after using heat on your hair? I have another heat protectant that after I blow dry my hair or straighten it, it makes my hair smell BAD! Needing to find something different and thought this smelt very good in stores.
Jennifer M.
How much spray should i use for longer thick hair?