BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Heat Protectors

Lasting Volume. For All Heat Tools. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance, lightweight heatspray offers lasting volume + heat protection to achieve your ideal hairstyle. Specially formulated to work with the heat of your blow dryer, or any heat tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage, but also infuses volume. For a full, touchable blow out that lasts

Aqua / Water / Eau Propylene Glycol Acrylates Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Triethanolamine Polyacrylate-3 Parfum / Fragrance Methylparaben Quaternium-80 Behentrimonium Chloride Quaternium-87 Xylose Laureth-4 Arginine Glutamic Acid Serine Limonene Benzyl Alcohol

• Does this heat sray really work?1 Answers
  • So i bought this and I used it once, but I dont know how I feel a...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray
  • "This is without a doubt my favorite heat spray because it also acts as a volume booster when I blow dry my hair!" in 2 reviews
  • "I typically used it with damp hair then blow dried from roots to ends." in 1 review
  • "I've noticed a lot less split ends in my hair after I started applying this prior to heat styling." in 1 review
Colby C.
Colby C.
This product lines up to all of its claims and more. The thing I love most about this is that you dint get any weird burned smell after applying heat to hair that has this product on it. That has happened to me with so many heat protectors. It also hasn't left any build up on my styling tools. It protects my hair very well and is light weight enough that I can apply before my blow-dry and again before a flat or curling iron. Highly recommended!
Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
I use this every morning before my daily hair straightening ritual. It does a great job protecting my hair-- I've noticed that my hair feels less frizzy (especially at the ends) after starting to use this product. It stays a little damp in the hair so you have to let it air dry a little bit after spraying it, but after that you are good to go! It also makes my hair smell really nice, which I always appreciate.
Michele A.
Michele A.
I straighten my hair sometimes and I always use this. It smells great compared to previous products I've used. It is very reasonably priced and I have purchased many times. It has protected my hair as well. My only comment for people using it is to put a towel underneath you when you spray it because it makes your floor (tile) very slippery. Other then that, great product.
Michele O.
Michele O.
Roslindale, MA
I've been using this product since it was released. Its supposed to be used for blow outs but I used it for volume and heat protection when curling with my wand. It keeps my hair from getting fried and helps keep my curls/waves intact through out the day. The only thing Is change is the sprayer nozzle. It gets gunked up kind of regularly and has to be cleaned.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
OBsessed. I am not one to usually use a heat protector on my hair because it's left feeling greasy and sticky. I used this before blow drying and curling and my hair stays in place, less greasy for days and not heavy. I really like this product and am not one to see changes in hair products often. I highly recommend and the cost is even better.
Ellie Y.
Ellie Y.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair is highlighted blonde and very prone to damage. To keep it safe, I like to use a hear protector to make sure that I prevent further damage. I use this product every time I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair. It goes on easy and also gives me great volume-- a lot of products weigh my hair down.
Tatum D.
Tatum D.
This is sprayed into towel dried hair, then you dry with a blow dryer. The smell isn't bad. It isn't as yummy smelling as some other products, but it is nowhere near as bad as Dove products. It does create some volume in my hair. I use this when I don't feel like getting my hands sticky with mousse.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I got a sample of this L'Oréal blow out spray and it works great. My hair is so much straighter then it was before and it dries super fast. I switched to this permanently. Absolutely love it!! Also I believe you can buy it almost anywhere that sells hair products and it is not to badly priced.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Enjoying this product, especially since I cut my hair and am styling it differently. This seems to be the only product that is both inexpensive and doesn't make my hair "crunchy" after use. It's also a great "2-in-1" type product. I no longer have to blow dry and style my hair separately!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
I recently purchased this product from my local Walmart it was around $4 I believe. I learned how to do blowouts so I wanted a product that would help. I so far am liking it. I like that it gives volume & protects from the heat of the bow dryer! Very recommended if you use a blow,dryer :)
Linsey K.
Linsey K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying with this sprayed in?!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Do you think this will help with course hair?
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ
Does this heat sray really work?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So i bought this and I used it once, but I dont know how I feel about it. Does it help anyone really get body?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Waukesha, WI
How well does this work for thin/fine hair? I don't want mine to become weighed down, and most is the reviews I see are referring to thick hair. Is it really Volumizing? I like the idea of volume and heat protectant in one product.