BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Heat Protectors

Lasting Volume. For All Heat Tools. Heat Protection.

Our high-performance, lightweight heatspray offers lasting volume + heat protection to achieve your ideal hairstyle. Specially formulated to work with the heat of your blow dryer, or any heat tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage, but also infuses volume. For a full, touchable blow out that lasts

Aqua / Water / Eau Propylene Glycol Acrylates Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Triethanolamine Polyacrylate-3 Parfum / Fragrance Methylparaben Quaternium-80 Behentrimonium Chloride Quaternium-87 Xylose Laureth-4 Arginine Glutamic Acid Serine Limonene Benzyl Alcohol

• Does this heat sray really work?1 Answers
  • So i bought this and I used it once, but I dont know how I feel a...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray
  • "This is without a doubt my favorite heat spray because it also acts as a volume booster when I blow dry my hair!" in 2 reviews
  • "I typically used it with damp hair then blow dried from roots to ends." in 1 review
  • "I've noticed a lot less split ends in my hair after I started applying this prior to heat styling." in 1 review
laura j.
When I first decided I wanted a heat protectant I tried a few different oils.  So far, the oils have just been too heavy for my fine straight hair.  Maybe once my hair is a bit longer I can use one on just the ends, but for now, no good.I want my hair to be protected from heat, but I don’t want a product that is going to make my already fine oily hair look thinner and more oily. Thankfully, instead, when I use this spray, my hair looks sleek and shiny all day.  It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all.  It has a nice clean scent that lasts all day!Due to my fine hair, it takes me no time at all to blow dry my hair anyway, so I cannot testify as to whether or not this spray cuts down on drying time.  It does make heat styling my hair quicker and easier due to the fact that my hair smooths into place more effectively.There are several other heat protectant products from Loreal in this line.  I’m planning to try out a few others.  I’ll let you know if any of them work as well as or better than this one.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
I like this spray, it protects my hair from the blowdryer and definitely gives my hair extra volume. The issue is, my hair feels almost sticky even when dry after using this product, and it bugs the crap out of me. I know it is probably to help hold my style all day long, but I can't handle it. I prefer using a hair serum with heat protectant. Not the right product for me, I will not be repurchasing.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This product is just "okay." It smells great but I don't really feel like it helped protect my hair. I used this before my blowout and it did nothing spectacular. The only thing I like about it, is the smell. The smell is so strong and delicious that it rids you of that sometimes "blow dry smell." Probably will not purchase again and wouldn't recommend it.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
OK so first off the price on this is unbeatable. It smells good. And it works really well. I have fine straight hair and this does everything to add volume and texture to it. I absolutely love this. The only downside to having fine hair and this product is after about two days of not washing it it feels absolutely gross. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this product though and I will definitely buy it again.
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This product works great. It protects your hair from heat and leaves your hair with a silky smooth look and a soft clean feeling. Summer is the perfect time to try different hairstyles and that starts with protecting your hair before applying heat. This product goes that extra mile to protect and revitalize hair while you style it. I highly recommend this product.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
LOVE this product! It helps quicken the blow drying process while sealing the hair's cuticle...which means....no frizz! Although it feels like an oil, it does not make hair look/feel greasy what so ever. I will forever use this product! It is a holy grail.
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
Bought this on a whim at target cuz it was cheap and I had a cartwheel for it. I'm not sure it works 100% but I do seem to have less breakage, the smell isn't overwhelming and it doesn't leave my hair feeling gunky. There are definitely better products out there that do more for your hair (it's a 10) but for price I think this gets the job done for a heat protectant.
Katie J.
Coatesville, PA
This spray gives amazing volume and I really like that it is a heat protectant in it as well. I did find that this was pretty during on my fine, color processed hair. There was definitely a fine line where if you use too much you can end up looking a bit like a scarecrow with a head full of straw.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I gotta be honest, i didn't see a big diference after using this spray. I don't like either that it is a spray, i think it would be better in a cream or mousse presentation. Not bad but there are better heat protection products.
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
This sleek, easy spraying hair protector definitely smells awesome. It's got a fresh, feminine scent to it. the sprayer is fairly powerful and you get lots with each spray. I would say it's pretty on par with other similar sprays. It's a good value, though nothing absolutely special.
Linsey K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying with this sprayed in?!
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Do you think this will help with course hair?
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ
Does this heat sray really work?
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I was looking at this product today and was wondering if it gave off a horrible smell after using heat on your hair? I have another heat protectant that after I blow dry my hair or straighten it, it makes my hair smell BAD! Needing to find something different and thought this smelt very good in stores.
Jennifer M.
How much spray should i use for longer thick hair?