Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#13 in Heat Protectors
Our high-performance, lightweight heatspray offers lasting volume + heat protection to achieve your ideal hairstyle. Specially formulated to work with the heat of your blow dryer, or any heat tool, our unique formula not only helps protect from heat damage, but also infuses volume. For a full, touchable blow out that lasts.
Photos (19)
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I was in need of a new heat protectant & saw this on sale at Kroger. I bought it for only a few dollars. During my first use, the smell was a little overwhelming. When I started to blow dry my hair, my hair started to feel very stiff & hard to run my fingers through. After my hair was totally dry & I started to fix it, I felt like my hair was just really coarse & drying looking. I've also realized that I like more of a creme to rub in my hair, rather than a spray bottle which makes me feel like more product if going in the air & sticking to things in my bathroom rather than in my hair.

My hair is dyed blonde and I love my hair when it's soft and shiny. This product just isn't for me.
Colby C.
Colby C.
This product lines up to all of its claims and more. The thing I love most about this is that you dint get any weird burned smell after applying heat to hair that has this product on it. That has happened to me with so many heat protectors. It also hasn't left any build up on my styling tools. It protects my hair very well and is light weight enough that I can apply before my blow-dry and again before a flat or curling iron. Highly recommended!
Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Nov. 4, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Blow Out Heat Spray, 5.7
I use this every morning before my daily hair straightening ritual. It does a great job protecting my hair-- I've noticed that my hair feels less frizzy (especially at the ends) after starting to use this product. It stays a little damp in the hair so you have to let it air dry a little bit after spraying it, but after that you are good to go! It also makes my hair smell really nice, which I always appreciate.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Slidell, La
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars! I am a hairstylist and this is, without a doubt, my favorite drugstore hair product. I use it every single time that I blow dry my hair. It gives my hair incredible volume while still leaving it shiny and manageable. It never gets sticky or stiff, like some other products that I've used. I even recommend this to my clients!
Michele A.
Michele A.
I straighten my hair sometimes and I always use this. It smells great compared to previous products I've used. It is very reasonably priced and I have purchased many times. It has protected my hair as well. My only comment for people using it is to put a towel underneath you when you spray it because it makes your floor (tile) very slippery. Other then that, great product.
Michele O.
Michele O.
Roslindale, MA
May 28, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Blow Out Heat Spray, 5.7
I've been using this product since it was released. Its supposed to be used for blow outs but I used it for volume and heat protection when curling with my wand. It keeps my hair from getting fried and helps keep my curls/waves intact through out the day. The only thing Is change is the sprayer nozzle. It gets gunked up kind of regularly and has to be cleaned.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
OBsessed. I am not one to usually use a heat protector on my hair because it's left feeling greasy and sticky. I used this before blow drying and curling and my hair stays in place, less greasy for days and not heavy. I really like this product and am not one to see changes in hair products often. I highly recommend and the cost is even better.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
I got this product as a buy two get one free and figured I'd try it. For me it works better as a dry shampoo. It didn't leave to bad of a buildup like some of the others I've tried. Only thing you have to be careful of is to make sure to brush through or rub in with hands. It can leave white streaks in your hair. Good product for the price.
Ellie Y.
Ellie Y.
Cedar Grove, IN
Oct. 11, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Blow Out Heat Spray, 5.7
My hair is highlighted blonde and very prone to damage. To keep it safe, I like to use a hear protector to make sure that I prevent further damage. I use this product every time I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair. It goes on easy and also gives me great volume-- a lot of products weigh my hair down.
Tatum D.
Tatum D.
This is sprayed into towel dried hair, then you dry with a blow dryer. The smell isn't bad. It isn't as yummy smelling as some other products, but it is nowhere near as bad as Dove products. It does create some volume in my hair. I use this when I don't feel like getting my hands sticky with mousse.
Linsey K.
Linsey K.
Birmingham, AL
Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying with this sprayed in?!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Do you think this will help with course hair?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Saint Louis, MO
So i bought this and I used it once, but I dont know how I feel about it. Does it help anyone really get body?
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I was looking at this product today and was wondering if it gave off a horrible smell after using heat on your hair? I have another heat protectant that after I blow dry my hair or straighten it, it makes my hair smell BAD! Needing to find something different and thought this smelt very good in stores.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
How much spray should i use for longer thick hair?