BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #21 in Styling Products

Teases roots. Builds body. Weightless feel.

Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist adds texture and volume to hair from the crown, bringing a full-bodied, blown-out look. This all -in-one heat protecting hairspray instantly adds thickness and texture to hair with no weight down, stickiness, and lasts all day.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Coumarin

Buy on Amazon
Sandra M.
This is a miracle worker! I have a lot of hair but it is VERY fine! Body without build up. Very long lasting and for a great price. MUCH better than anything I have tried. I will buy again and again!
Becca L.
This is a great texture mist. I think it smells great and adds wonderful texture to my hair for braiding. You get a lot of product for the value. You can buy it at target .
Audrey P.
This stuff is great for volume and for adding a little bit of grit and texture to hair. The only thing is when you spray it on damp hair, you need to really comb it and work it in to prevent that piecey crunchy look that happens when you use hair gel or mousse.
Pamela R.
Pittsburg, TX
I have have tried numerous items to give my flat hair volumn. I used gels, blow drying, hair sprays then flat and curling irons followed by more hair/freeze sprays to get the lift I wanted. I wear my hair short in back chin length in front. I really only needed the lift at the top of my head. My hair was splitting from the over processing. I found a sample bottle at our local thrift store. I tried it. WOW! I only spray 3 to 4 sprits on the roots where I want the lift, blow dry upside then finish with a curling brush. I've switched to a light finishing spray. Stays all day, no buildup and less time getting ready.
Amanda N.
I have short hair so i really like to look for products that work to make my hair messy and blown out. This spray works for my hair. I have very thin and soft hair with no texture to it at all naturally very straight but when i use this spray it boosts my hair like it says and gives it so much texture. Ive been using this spray for about 1 year now and i have repurchased it. One bottle will last about 6 months.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I love the boost I get and the staying power is great . The only thing is when you want to comb or brush out, it's hard. Leaves a build up on your hair that doesn't come out till you shampoo.
That is why only 3 stars.
If you can handle that then I would say try it.
If you want lift and long lasting hold then you can't beat it.
I recommend you give it a try.☺
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I loe using this product to give my hair an extra boost for the day. It really makes your hair feel very light and shiney. It is a very effective hair product to use. I will always recommend this product to everyone I know. I would not change anything about this.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love this spray. I use it all the time, it's perfect for when you're running a little late. I spray it into towel dried hair brush it and out the door I go to let it air dry. It leaves my hair with some body and volume.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
I love this product when it comes to adding volume to my hair. I have tired other stuff and none of it really work but this works pretty well I’m giving my hair volume.
Janice J.
Clinton Twp, MI
L'Oreal Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist is my new best friend! I have very thin,straight hair and I'm always on the look out for products that give me body and some texture. This product does that! You spray it in your damp hair mostly by the roots, but I do a bit through out my hair, then blow dry and style how you usually do. It makes my hair have so much body from top to bottom, I love it! I swear I'm never giving up this product!!
Monica M.
Would this do anything on straight hair?
Pam R.
Bristol, PA
How does this work on dry hair? I have curly hair that I wash once a week. Throughout the week though, my hair gets pretty limp at the top.
Alyssa H.
How do u use this? Do u just use it on damp hair before blow drying or can u use it on dry hair as well? Also can u air dry ur hair with it? Also wondering since its a heat spray if u can use it on wet and dry hair with all heat tools? Sorry for all the questions