BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Extends blow out for a long-lasting effect. Keeps style fresh between washings. Absorbs oil to reduce number of washings.

Our lightweight oil-absorbing dry shampoo formula prolongs the life of your blow out to maintain the perfect look and keep your style fresh between washings.

• Butane
  • Citronellol
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Amyl Cinnamal

Becky S.
This dry shampoo is good for eliminating most oils from not washing your hair on the 2nd or 3rd day but that is about where it ends. It doesn't really add texture or volume and it seems the bottle goes through product 2 to 3 times faster than my other dry shampoos.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
My favorite drugstore dry shampoo
Gets the job done
My hair smells fresh and the white cast dissipates
My hair can last an extra day with this dry shampoo as I have thick medium length hair and my scalp gets oily within the next day of washing my hair
The price is right
And easy found at drugstores
Morganne F.
Love love love! Extremely affordable, smells amazing and it makes my hair feel smoother and gives it shine! The only problem I have is that I wish it wasn’t as oily.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I purchased this product in hopes that it would help cut down my drying time. It helped take off maybe a minute? Is that worth it? I'm not sure. I do like that it protects my hair from heat and it also smells really good. I haven't gotten a "heavy" feeling in my hair from using yet.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great dry shampoo for when my hair is getting too oily. I spray this and I don’t usually blow dry my hair but it works the same. It gets rid of excess oil and smells great! Very reasonable too.
Ilea B.
Okay seriously, I LOVE this product. I bought this one day just out of curiosity since it's not expensive. I can say this has helped my hair sooo much. I have long wavy hair that's very frizzy & easily tangled. Since my hair is long is always takes forever to dry naturally. I know this product is supposed to be for blow drying your hair but I spray it on when my hair is wet and just let it air dry and it dries usually within 30
minutes. It's AMAZING.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This blow dry longwear hair spray is awesome for volume if you want a good nice sexy hair this product will do the job when ever i see my hair all boring and without volume this makes it look like i just got out a salon i really recommen this product.
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is a life saver. My hair takes forever to dry. When I use this it does cut the dry time down considerably. The only problem is that it works better when it is brushed through the hair so if I'm going for a more natural curly look i cannot use it. It still gets 5 stars however because it works so well.
Caci H.
Overall, this is a good blow dry spray. It seems to make my hair feel a little "heavy". I wish is helped my dry time work a little faster, it did cut dry time. I've used a high end brand (Kendra) that worked much better. But, for the price it was good to use!
Lauren M.
I am hard in my hair and need a heat protectant. I love this product because it’s affordable and it cuts down my blow dry time while protecting my hair. Smells wonderful and is easy to apply. I would recommend to a friend!
Katie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Looking for a new dry shampoo. I've tried a few, and haven't found that any of them actually help to keep the "just blown dry" look. How about this one? Does it work well?
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Is this product any good? I thought it was a blow dry spray but says dry shampoo too? So what does this product really do?
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
I hear great things about this product but I can't find it anywhere in stores! Is it discontinued?
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
How well does it do in humidity???