BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for Medium to Coarse Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle texture spray. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This lightweight spray helps resist frizz, adds shine and provides flexible hold for a textured wavy look. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Glycerin

Becky S.
1,143 reviews
This air dry spray let me down a bit because I have had success with many of L'Oreal's newer hair products.
This was the 1st product of it's type that I tried and I've used it in so many ways that the bottle is 3/4 empty. Not because I lived it but because I wanted to figure out the trick to getting it to do something. Honestly I couldn't notice any difference with my usual air drying process whether I used this or not.
Jennifer A.
The smell, price and product is on point! My daughter loves to play with my make-up and hair and she's gotten pretty attached to using my hairsprays and this is a safe one I know won't harm her if sprayed in her face.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Love this hairspray. The smell is so good. I need a perfume of that scent. This product also works wonders. Holds my hair without leaving it crunchy or just that weird texture you get from hair sprays. This is also super affordable! A must try.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Super great , leaves your hair looking flawless and beautiful . Doesn’t leave it oily nor slippery . I totally recommend for such an inexpensive hairspray but works perfectly good . 100% recommend. Love it
Shaye M.
Ithaca, NY
Great paired with the matching cream. Really does let your hair "air dry" but I found that mixing the spray with another curl cream or the curl cream with another spray is really not great fro my hair. It never dries properly in those cases but if you use as directed with its style cream then it defines and doesnt leave too much of a residue
Gabriela A.

This has been my first test product of a voxbox
and I must say that it could not be better! My hair is a mixture between smooth
up and wavy down, I usually never leave my house without ironing my hair or
curling it with the curling machine! But this product has changed my life! The
first thing I want to point out is the sweet aroma it has, this has marked me
as it smells delicious and I have received a million compliments because of the
divine smell of my hair! Secondly I tried the product with dry hair and wet
hair and I must say that the results have been exceptional waves, with dry hair
managed to give a smoother finish with waves not so pronounced but beautiful!
And applying the product with wet hair I got some dramatic waves! In addition
to the clear effect of curling your hair this product is perfect for
controlling frizz! What else can you ask for in life?

Another aspect that I have loved is its
lightness, the hair is not heavy or sticky when using it, on the contrary, it
allows you a spectacular release! About the packaging is pretty practical the
sprayer and the image design is beautiful, I love the color combination!
Without doubt one of the best lines that has drawn loreal!

"I received these products complimentary
from Influenster for testing purposes."

Jamie B.
Calumet City
I just cut my hair so honestly I don't know if this is helping my air dried waves or the fact that my hair isn't so heavy. But it smells good and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel like there is a lot of product in it so i'll keep using it.
Lauren K.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and was really excited to try it. This is my honest review. The packaging is creative and eye-catching, it was designed by International artist and fashion collaborator, Stina Person. I am also a big font lover and I love the text they used to write Air Dry It and Wave Swept Spray! It totally works for the product. No onto how I used it and how well I think it worked. My hair is medium thickness and naturally dries wavy and frizzy. It used to dry curly and frizzy before dying it so many times. I regularly try products like this, that claim to give you a perfect no blow-dry style without heat. It seems easier than having to style my hair everyday and a bit healthier. This product claims to provide: 24 hour shape control, no residue, no flakes, no crunchy feeling, and a  frizz-resistant touchable feel. I sprayed this product onto my towel dried hair as directed. It has a nice, light fresh scent. I scrunched my hair and let it air dry, touching it only a few times to scrunch it a bit more. I have to admit my hair did air dry a bit frizzy but it was very soft and easy to work into a better style. I used my fingers to comb through it and twisted the ends within my finger tips a bit. It didn’t give me a curly look, but a soft wave look. After letting it completely air dry I did have to go back over it in a few spots with my straightener to take out some of the frizz. I do like that this product did not leave a residue or greasy feeling. I did not have any flaking or crunchy, hard feeling hair. I slept on it and the next day it actually looked a bit better. I don’t know that I would purchase this product but I would be open to trying other products from this line and seeing how they work together.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I never buy wave sprays because I hate them. I bought this because they were out of the mousse I wanted to try. I brought it home and sprayed on my dry ends and scrunched and it boosted the waves in my hair that had flattened while I slept. It smells really good and it made my hair shiny and soft (unlike most crunchy, drying wave sprays). Looking forward to trying it on damp hair to see how it performs!

Update: this stuff is magic. I used the L'Oréal extraordinary clay line, combed my hair, separated into two sections, sprayed it all over, scrunched, and air dried. My hair has NEVER looked this good with anything other than DevaCurl but even with DevaCurl I can't comb my hair or I won't get good results. Now I can have smooth, combed, wavy hair for a fraction of the price. (Sorry for my gross no makeup face, but the hair is what is important here lol)
Molly P.
I use this when my wavy hair is already air-dryed to keep the waves from falling or frizzing throughout the day. I wouldn't use this on wet hair because I think it might get a bit crunchy. Smells great, but honestly wish the smell would be a little more subtle.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I wanna try this so bad! Anyone have luck with it?
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Did this work for anyone ?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Where can i find this?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This collection would fit my hair type plus I air dry my hair , this product sounds amazing so has anyone used it and does it really do what it suppose to and how is the smell ?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I've almost bought this probably about 10 times now and don't really know why I won't just buy it and try it. Maybe with some feedback it will help?!?

Walmart