BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #49 in Hairspray

Natural, Effortless Style for Medium to Coarse Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle texture spray. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This lightweight spray helps resist frizz, adds shine and provides flexible hold for a textured wavy look. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Glycerin

Buy on Jet.com*
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
I found this the other day just looking around at Walgreens & decided to try it. I have long wavy hair that loses its hold easily as the day goes on, easily frizzes & has constant flyaways. I tend to stick to the same hair products over & over again due to its issues but I’m sooooo glad I decided to test this one out. It totally kept my hair from frizzing while air drying & held my curl definition without being heavy, super sticky or too stiff. It smells great too! I liked the spray so much that I picked up the mousse today. I can’t wait to try the two together!
Becky S.
This air dry spray let me down a bit because I have had success with many of L'Oreal's newer hair products.
This was the 1st product of it's type that I tried and I've used it in so many ways that the bottle is 3/4 empty. Not because I lived it but because I wanted to figure out the trick to getting it to do something. Honestly I couldn't notice any difference with my usual air drying process whether I used this or not.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I've tried multiple wave sprays, but they always seem to leave my hair sticky and clumpy. This product was fairly similar in that it didn't really work well to add any definition or shape to my waves, but the milky formula did prevent a lot of frizz and crustiness that a lot of "sea salt sprays" tend to do. I've found that this works best for me if I spray a concentrated amount into my hand and work it through my hair while I'm in the shower, then I do a quick rinse of my hair to prevent any build up and after squeezing out the excess water I braid my hair into pigtails or put it up in a high bun to dry. I probably won't buy this again, but it was nice to know that I could make it work
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I try not to use heated products more than 2 or 3 times a week. This spray is really great for those days. When I'm in a hurry or just don't want to take the time to use a blow dryer and heating iron I use this spray. It works really well for unmanageable hair that dries up horribly on its own. My daughters and I all use and love this spray. Unlike mousse it doesn't leave your hair stiff or gritty.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Once again this like smells so amazing and it will stay in your hair for like two days I love it. This gives a nice texture without making your hair feel crunchy or full of product. I like to use this on my curly hair , and it helps the curls to stay together without making them look yucky. This is an amazing product and I will continue to buy.
Maria M.
I love the smell of this but wasn’t too happy with the results. I guess I had higher expectations. This didn’t really do much for me. I’m not really happy with it.
Meagan S.
Hartsville, SC
I love this product! It does not leave a crunchy residue in my hair like most products. My hair is somewhat wavy, but when I add this product it gives that ‘oomph’ that it needs. I am so happy with this purchase and I will definitely buy this product again. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Love this hairspray. The smell is so good. I need a perfume of that scent. This product also works wonders. Holds my hair without leaving it crunchy or just that weird texture you get from hair sprays. This is also super affordable! A must try.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Super great , leaves your hair looking flawless and beautiful . Doesn’t leave it oily nor slippery . I totally recommend for such an inexpensive hairspray but works perfectly good . 100% recommend. Love it
Gabriela A.

This has been my first test product of a voxbox
and I must say that it could not be better! My hair is a mixture between smooth
up and wavy down, I usually never leave my house without ironing my hair or
curling it with the curling machine! But this product has changed my life! The
first thing I want to point out is the sweet aroma it has, this has marked me
as it smells delicious and I have received a million compliments because of the
divine smell of my hair! Secondly I tried the product with dry hair and wet
hair and I must say that the results have been exceptional waves, with dry hair
managed to give a smoother finish with waves not so pronounced but beautiful!
And applying the product with wet hair I got some dramatic waves! In addition
to the clear effect of curling your hair this product is perfect for
controlling frizz! What else can you ask for in life?

Another aspect that I have loved is its
lightness, the hair is not heavy or sticky when using it, on the contrary, it
allows you a spectacular release! About the packaging is pretty practical the
sprayer and the image design is beautiful, I love the color combination!
Without doubt one of the best lines that has drawn loreal!

"I received these products complimentary
from Influenster for testing purposes."

Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I wanna try this so bad! Anyone have luck with it?
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Did this work for anyone ?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This collection would fit my hair type plus I air dry my hair , this product sounds amazing so has anyone used it and does it really do what it suppose to and how is the smell ?
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Is thi product flaky after it dries.
Audrey K.
What about straight hair?