BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Tiffany L.
West Peoria, IL
I am loving my L'OREAL Air Dry It cream for keeping my texture without tangles or frizz.
Apply after shower to damp hair or on days too busy to shower I apply to dry hair with wet hands to revive texture. Does not get crunchy, greasy, or sticky. My hair holds style all day unless very humid, but still resists frizz.
Marnie R.
York, SC
I have medium color treated wavy hair that tends to get frizzy when I let it dry naturally. I found this to help with the frizz and define my waves when I scrunch as its drying. It's drugstore and has a great price point. Will be repurchasing!
Estella H.
I have really long (booty length), thick, and wavy hair.
I've used almost the whole bottle over the past 2 weeks and it did absolutely nothing for my hair, It was as if I had put nothing in it at all.
I really wanted to like this and loved the idea of air drying but after 2 weeks I've given it a fair shot and it's just not for me.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I have attempted use with this twice. My hair is super frizzy and this product unfortunately doesn't help to decrease the frizz. My hair was still drying very frizzy. On the other hand, this product did it make easier to style my hair. Straightening my hair took half the time as usual
Maggie B.
I love it! I just bought this at Walmart and tried it out a few times and I love it. Even for my straight hair, if I put it in a braid after I apply this, once it's dry I have beach wavy hair and I love it.
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
Love this product it did wonders on my hair! Normally my hair is very frizzy and curly. This creme held the fizz down and straightend out my hair without the damaging heat. I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone who is looking to get Away from damaging their hair with anymore heat.
Vanessa C.
First off the bat, I was impressed by the packaging! So pretty! I noticed right off the bat the product smells fabulous. I instantly got it from the mailbox and put it right into my hair! Nothing felt sticky or tacky. So far my hair feels soft and looks really bouncy and full without being frizzy.
Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
I got this item for free from Influenster all comments are completely my own. My hair is very thick and black. I used it on my hair and it made it smell amazing and made my hair very soft! I plan on using this product again in the future! I will totally recommend this product to all my friends.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

L’Oreal Un-Done Style Cream is a perfect way to create and
control a beautiful hair style without any heating tools to further damage
those gorgeous locks.  My hair is very
thin and fine; I definitely need all of the help I can get whenever it comes to
any sort of added texture or style that lasts more than an hour.  All I had to do was simply distribute this
throughout my hair; flip my head upside down and scrunch and scrunch away.  This instantly left my hair with
natural-looking waves (that I certainly was not born with).  It left behind zero residue nor any greasy,
oiliness.  It is a lightweight cream that
helps eliminate frizz, adds beautiful texture and stays in place for hours and
hours.  I will purchase this product as
well as recommend.  I received this
@LOrealParisUSA #AirDryIt Un-Done Style Cream from @Influenster complimentary
for being a #Influensterchamp for a #Contest.

Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! I've tried a lot of hair products and they always seem to make my hair look greasy or make it feel crunchy or super frizzy but this product was actually very good to my hair! I usually deal with a lot of frizziness in the mornings after I wash my hair but I applied this product and let it air dry. Then I touched up some small pieces with my curling iron. It actually controlled the frizz without making my hair feel oily or crunchy like mousse usually does! Really great product! I'm so honored to have been one of the ones to test this product! One thing I really love is that influenster sends you the full size to try and not some small sample. I actually find products that I wouldn't have bought if I wouldn't have tried them on here first. I Will definitely be buying in the future! I have already recommended it to several people! Really great product
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart