BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Cheyenne H.
So in love with this product! Love the way it makes my hair look and feel, and it smells amazing! I love how it lets me style my hair without the damage a curler or hairdryer would do. It's so affordable and works wonderfully. Totally will buy it again.
Tiffany L.
West Peoria, IL
I am loving my L'OREAL Air Dry It cream for keeping my texture without tangles or frizz.
Apply after shower to damp hair or on days too busy to shower I apply to dry hair with wet hands to revive texture. Does not get crunchy, greasy, or sticky. My hair holds style all day unless very humid, but still resists frizz.
Madeline A.
I purchased mine at target for $3.99. It is a light crème that controls some frizz and adds waves while air drying.  I believe what makes this air drying is the same ingredient located in the "quicksip" from paul Mitchell. Does speed up dry time and controls some frizz. Does not leave hair sticky or weighed down. Thimbs down for packaging my product keeps spilling everywjere once I open the cap. So I have to store it the opposite way.
Marnie R.
York, SC
I have medium color treated wavy hair that tends to get frizzy when I let it dry naturally. I found this to help with the frizz and define my waves when I scrunch as its drying. It's drugstore and has a great price point. Will be repurchasing!
Alletse A.
I have really long (booty length), thick, and wavy hair.
I've used almost the whole bottle over the past 2 weeks and it did absolutely nothing for my hair, It was as if I had put nothing in it at all.
I really wanted to like this and loved the idea of air drying but after 2 weeks I've given it a fair shot and it's just not for me.
Maggie B.
I love it! I just bought this at Walmart and tried it out a few times and I love it. Even for my straight hair, if I put it in a braid after I apply this, once it's dry I have beach wavy hair and I love it.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I have attempted use with this twice. My hair is super frizzy and this product unfortunately doesn't help to decrease the frizz. My hair was still drying very frizzy. On the other hand, this product did it make easier to style my hair. Straightening my hair took half the time as usual
Vanessa C.
First off the bat, I was impressed by the packaging! So pretty! I noticed right off the bat the product smells fabulous. I instantly got it from the mailbox and put it right into my hair! Nothing felt sticky or tacky. So far my hair feels soft and looks really bouncy and full without being frizzy.
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
Love this product it did wonders on my hair! Normally my hair is very frizzy and curly. This creme held the fizz down and straightend out my hair without the damaging heat. I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone who is looking to get Away from damaging their hair with anymore heat.
Ashley P.
Beckley, WV
Don't let the packaging fool you - caught my eye at Walmart so I decided to try. It had a very minimal effect on my wavy hair, might have even made it look frizzier. I have better luck using my regular conditioner as a leave in. Will not buy again, or finish the bottle that I purchased already.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream