BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS
I love this product. It's perfect for me I have frizzy medium to coarse hair and hate using heat. This saves my life. The packaging is adorable and smells so good. When I do use heat I'll even add some of this to smooth my hair out and make it frizz free. I'd buy this again and again
❤ I received this complimentary for reviewing purposes all opinions are my own
Lauren V.
I am extremly picky on products that I put in my hair. I usually opt for all natural products, but I thought I would give this a try. I LOVE this product and I will continue to purchase. I hate air-drying my hair because it ends up being crimpy and flat. This product creates beautiful beach waves and it takes so much time out of my beauty routine!
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream, This product was not actually made for my over done hair style but I found that I love this product for the grip it gave my hair before I curled it. It left my fine hair with texture so it styled better.
Ceiara S.
Thank you @Influenster for allowing me to test and review #AirDryit complimentary for testing purposes only. This is perfect for my everyday style, therefore I'm not a girl who uses the blog dryer! I absolutely love the texture of this hair cream, and my husband loves the smell. It works great and keeps my hair frizz free! I highly recommend this product for anyone ready to ditch the blowdryer, and have healthy hair.
Randee R.
Downey, CA
I have been using this on my hair and even on my extensions and I love the look it gave me. I usually wave my hair with heat tools and I like that I can just apply the cream and let it air dry and it looks as if I used a hot tool. So easy, smells good and affordable. I will definitely buy the others. I received this product free from Influenster!
Brittney J.
I tried this product because I was looking for something that would help to ease the friziness of my hair when I air dry it. This product worked pretty well. I have thick, wavy, long hair. I applied the product as directed and let my hair air dry overnight. It turned out pretty tamed, but still had some areas of frizz. It smells really good though!
Jessica K.
Easley, SC
I love how easy this is to apply. It holds my hair in a style all day long, while allowing me to just get up and shower and go. I like that my hair does not get frizzy even throughout an entire day. The only downside is that it leaves my hands feeling a little sticky, which is avoidable if you immediately wash your hands after application.
Mekayla W.
Got this for testing purposes in a free vox box. The smell was nice. If you use too much of the product your hair will have a really gross texture. It never really ever seemed to dry down well on my hair and it was just clumpy. I have oily hair and this was a flop for me. Two stars because of the smell and it did make my hair less frizzy.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
I have very wavey/curly/ frizzy hair if I don't use Biosilk or Argan oil in it everyday. I saw this @ CVS and did the leap of faith and I will tell u what, it totally separated my curls and made my hair so soft. I'm on day 2 and I just put in a little Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-powder and a little biosilk @ my ends. Def recommend!!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Loreal new air dry it is perfect if you have fine hair. This product helps air dry your hair and it is super light. Since, it is super late got it does not weigh your hair down. I got it at Walgreens and have to say it was under $5. It's pretty good for that price. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream