BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Randee R.
Downey , CA
I have been using this on my hair and even on my extensions and I love the look it gave me. I usually wave my hair with heat tools and I like that I can just apply the cream and let it air dry and it looks as if I used a hot tool. So easy, smells good and affordable. I will definitely buy the others. I received this product free from Influenster!
Mekayla W.
Got this for testing purposes in a free vox box. The smell was nice. If you use too much of the product your hair will have a really gross texture. It never really ever seemed to dry down well on my hair and it was just clumpy. I have oily hair and this was a flop for me. Two stars because of the smell and it did make my hair less frizzy.
Rebecca S.
Staff
I borrowed some of this product from a friend so only used for one day (take review with a grain of salt!) but I liked it! I don't think I would purchase it myself, because I have curly hair and it did weigh it down *slightly*, made it look like I was wearing a little product, but if you don't have as fine of hair as me, I would definitely recommend.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Loreal new air dry it is perfect if you have fine hair. This product helps air dry your hair and it is super light. Since, it is super late got it does not weigh your hair down. I got it at Walgreens and have to say it was under $5. It's pretty good for that price. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Alejandra N.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Smells great, works perfectly with my type of hair, which is a little straight and a little wavy, kind of weird. I use it when my hair is already dry, just sprinkle a bit of water and then apply the product. I usually wait for a few minutes until dries before I go out. I’m very happy with this purchase.
Cheyenne H.
So in love with this product! Love the way it makes my hair look and feel, and it smells amazing! I love how it lets me style my hair without the damage a curler or hairdryer would do. It's so affordable and works wonderfully. Totally will buy it again.
CATHERINE C.
Fort Worth
For the price, this can’t be beat. My hair isn’t crazy curly, but it has some wave to it, and this helps it come out to play after a shower. If you have a heavy hand with products, this one can get sticky, but overall perfect for us blow-dry haters.
Madeline A.
I purchased mine at target for $3.99. It is a light crème that controls some frizz and adds waves while air drying.  I believe what makes this air drying is the same ingredient located in the "quicksip" from paul Mitchell. Does speed up dry time and controls some frizz. Does not leave hair sticky or weighed down. Thimbs down for packaging my product keeps spilling everywjere once I open the cap. So I have to store it the opposite way.
Tiffany L.
West Peoria, IL
I am loving my L'OREAL Air Dry It cream for keeping my texture without tangles or frizz.
Apply after shower to damp hair or on days too busy to shower I apply to dry hair with wet hands to revive texture. Does not get crunchy, greasy, or sticky. My hair holds style all day unless very humid, but still resists frizz.
Estella H.
I have really long (booty length), thick, and wavy hair.
I've used almost the whole bottle over the past 2 weeks and it did absolutely nothing for my hair, It was as if I had put nothing in it at all.
I really wanted to like this and loved the idea of air drying but after 2 weeks I've given it a fair shot and it's just not for me.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart