BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Sophia A.
I received this complimentary item by influenster and I really love it! #AirDryIt @LorealParis @influenster It smells amazing which is very important to me and it does what it's supposed to do. Gives my long hair beautiful waves. Overall I enjoy this product and will look into purchasing it and the other products from this line again.
SHANNON R.
Jacksonville, FL
The cream is too heavy for my hair type, which is thin and a mix of wavy, loose curls. I probably would have fared better with the spray or mousse. The product seems nice, just not a match for my hair type and style. Great product concept for me though since I live only a mile from the beach, and it is a great time saver, not to mention healthier for your hair!~ Shannon Maureen Russell"Sea Glass Goddess"
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA
I gave this product to my mom who has had naturally curly hair forever. She loves it. It usually takes her a half hour just to do her hair but with this she is able to comb it through her hair and move on. She gets her effortless curls without the frizz or crunch. Plus, the product is extremely affordable and smells amazing. *I received this product in exchange for a review* All these opinions are my own.
Carrie B.
Love this stuff ! Was worried at first because most air dry products claim to make your hair smooth and perfect with no heat and then your hair ends up crunchy or dry and sticky. But this product didn't do any of those things! Hair is soft and light, not weighted down at all. I received the product complimentary from influenster, but I definitely will purchase on my own after I run out, it will be awesome for summertime waves and keeping the heat off the hair !
Melanie J.
Buffalo, NY
I recently cut all of my hair off and I have very fine, but a lot of hair, that is naturally straight. So the stylist recommended a similar expensive product to this and I thought I would give this a whirl. Smells amazing and I love the packaging, but I don’t feel like it really does anything! I will keep using but after two weeks in, pretty disappointing! Glad I didn’t break the bank buying it!
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Friggin amazing!! Smells great and does a great job on my wavy, color treated hair. its very effective in keeping hair in place, soft with no frizz.! When i went to the store to compare price vs effective it was actually, an under $10 product:)
Aimee S.
This stuff definitely makes it easier to just brush my hair and go after washing it, without getting super frizzy or knotted. It keeps my hair tame even in hot, humid weather. It smells sort of like raspberries, not exactly my favorite smell, but it's not bad.
Paige B.
I received this product complimentary of Influenster. I enjoyed trying out the product however I did not notice an actual change in my hair. After air drying my hair, it still seemed relatively frizzy. However, I did like the product because it smelled amazing. For that reason I will continue to use the product until it runs out but probably will not purchase the product myself.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
I really wanted to love this product. The packaging is really cute and the product smells great. It has a nice texture but unfortunately it did not work great on my hair. I live in the South where is is super humid and this product could not deliver on it's "frizz resistant" claims. It would probably be better for someone living in non-humid areas.  I received this product compliments of Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Johanna V.
This item smells amazing. It's perfect for summer. I got this complementary from influensters. It was free. Nice texture. Nice waves. Definitely should try as not to dry your hair with heat. I'll buy this item.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream